PDA

View Full Version : DragonCon Atlanta Crossplay

Aly Cat
01-27-2014, 11:18 PM
So I have officially decided what I am going to go as for DragonCon Atlanta. I am big into anime and found a character that will be perfect for me. She is small breasted unlike most anime females which is perfect. By September, my breasts should be growing nicely and fit perfectly in the outfit. Im soooo excited! Here are some pics of the character Im going as!! If you are in the atlanta area, what will you be going as?? Or if you are near any event that does Cons, Id love to see what you will be going as!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=niWyBSlXhZw

paulaloha
01-28-2014, 12:38 AM
I have been wanting to go to DragonCon for years and I think I'll be able to go this year! I haven't decided on any outfits yet but will start working on that soon!
I love in Athens so it's not a far trip to ATL. I just gotta find a place to stay down there as I don't fancy the high price of hotel rooms. But we'll see what works out!

And I think that character you plan on going as will be awesome! And quite sexy!
What anime is she from? I don't recognize it .

Aly Cat
01-28-2014, 12:43 AM
Awesome!! That would be great! We should totally meet up when there! Its from the anime Black Rock Shooter. The anime itself is ok, but not overly exciting. I just love the character portrayed in the action scenes. It portrays the internal struggle of a friendship that is fighting to exist. I think it is super sexy and cant wait!!

cupcake
01-28-2014, 01:30 AM
Have fun at the con. Make sure to spend more money than you should. ;). It's way o easy at those things.

I don't live in Atlanta but I went to wizard world in Chicago a couple years ago. Had a great time. I went as Death as envisioned by Gaiman. Sadly I have no pictures from the con. I've always had a good time and hope you do as well.