PDA

View Full Version : men clothes

steeve
01-28-2014, 10:53 AM
today at work I had to wear men trousers I thoroughly hated the experience, its been a long time since I had to wear men clothes, anyone else feel this way ?

however tonight im going to make amends and wear my stockings and suspenders with my shortest mini skirt.

Marcelle
01-28-2014, 11:06 AM
HI,

Can't say I do as I spend about 80% of my time "en boy" both for work and play. However, I do appreciate putting on girl jeans or a nice skirt when I do dress.

Hugs

Isha

Cheryl T
01-28-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm not particularly fond of them but since I wear a uniform daily it's something I can't avoid and therefore don't concern myself with any longer. Once home, there's not a stitch of male on me....

Beverley Sims
01-28-2014, 12:50 PM
I do shed my male clothes when I come home.
It takes about five minutes at the most.
When going the other way it can take half an hour. :)

Richelle423
01-28-2014, 04:03 PM
I try to passs wearing "men's clothes" wearing Levis women's 505 or 526 jeans when I'm at work. No one has said anything negative to me yet.

Melissa in SE Tn
01-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Steve, I must ask you: what kind of job do you have where one can wear female clothing? I ask this because you mentioned that it had been a long time since you had to wear trousers . I have never experienced your situation , cannot answer your concern, but can smile about your need to wear hose & a mini skirt. Have fun with your dressing. Peace, melissa

RADER
01-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Richelle:
I am with you on this one, I have been wearing my Woman With-Inn jeans for
over 5 years now. No one knows that they are female jeans, just me.
Besides, they fit better.
Rader

Tracii G
01-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Been so long since I wore mens jeans I couldn't tell you.
And yes I wore womens jeans to work a lot of the time because I hated the uniform pants that much.

Deedee Skyblue
01-28-2014, 05:30 PM
For me there are two differences. One, of course, is knowing you are wearing women's slacks when nobody else knows. Two, the darn zipper is so short I have to unhook the belt and drop trows just to go. Other than that, for work clothes, it doesn't feel different to me.

Deedee

Jilmac
01-28-2014, 10:35 PM
I work at a hardware store and as a sort of informal uniform all employees (including the women), wear khaki trousers and blue shirts (with a grey fleece vest in winter). There happens to be a thrift shop in the same mall as my store and I can go there and buy women's khaki pants to wear to work. The cut and fit are slightly different than men's khakis, and the zipper in front somewhat shorter. So far I've gotten away with my little scam. I was only questioned once by a female co worker about the tight fit of my trousers. I simply told her that I mistakenly bought one size smaller than my normal waist. I guess she bought it because I never heard anything else about my choice of clothes

Rachel Morley
01-28-2014, 10:46 PM
I do own a couple of pairs of men's trousers but I rarely wear them. The last time was for my parents 50th wedding anniversary party last year. I didn't exactly hate the experience but it somehow felt a bit weird, and kinda wrong too as 99.9% of the time I wear womens' jeans, tees and hoodies ... even at work.

NathalieX66
01-28-2014, 10:51 PM
^^What she says^^......I'm the same.

ChristinaK
01-28-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm so jealous! What would it be like to be able to dress at work, or come home and change into a cute top and skirt, every day?

Julia NZ
01-28-2014, 11:25 PM
I've got no chance at my work. 28 days at a time on an offshore oil rig. Get enough grief about my long hair as it is!

mandysmiles
01-28-2014, 11:57 PM
I've come close to trying to wear womens jeans to work but I'm always worried I'll get busted.

DorothyElizabeth
01-29-2014, 12:07 AM
The only timew I wear "man clothes" is when I have to wear a suit, or blazer. Most of the time I wear jeans; Levis 505 or 506, or DKNY skinny boot cut. Even under a suit I wear women's panties and hose. I don't like pantyhose, but like the opacity and price. I buy panty hose, and cut the legs off at the thigh with a pair of pinking shears. I hold them up with a six strap suspender belt, of which I own four.

Dana L
01-29-2014, 12:27 AM
I almost don't own anymore men's clothes. Although I work in the trades and do have to wear a uniform, but under that is my panties, sports bra and in the cold tights. The uniform comes off the second I get home. All my jeans, panties, socks and most of my tops are women's. I still own some men's shirts and a couple men's suits, but don't have a need to wear them often.

Anna H
01-29-2014, 12:55 AM
I'm down to one pair of men's jeans...and haven't worn
those in many months.

My jeans of prference are Levis 524. They're like the
'hip-hugger' jeans of the 70's...really low riding. I Love
that because it's a constant nice little reminder that
they're girls jeans.

My ladies T shirts have a slight cinched-in cut at the
waist, so they're different from men's shirts.
(women's tee's are long enough to hide the hip-huggers)

I wear those things practically always...(work from home)
and they're not noticeable when i have to run out into
the world.

I was a little self conscious when I started doing that. With
my women's work shoes...(plain and very comfortable)...I'm
fully dressed practically 24/7. But i got used to it quickly
enough.

Some think that jeans are jeans...M or F. Doesn't matter. I
could never in a million years explain myself, but women's
jeans make me more comfortable and I just feel better.

Just feeling better is worth it...despite the ill-logic of the
whole thing.

If it works...it ain't broke!

:happy: Kate ♥

allison_mx
01-29-2014, 09:55 AM
now since i already graduated from college, i have thrown of given to the poor ppl most of my men clothes since im a fully dressed girl at home and at the university where everyone nows im srtarting to transition. I still have a 2 pair of jeans and some long sleeve shirts for any case i really need to go out a a guy but i still wear my girly tennis shoes and panties

steeve
01-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Steve, I must ask you: what kind of job do you have where one can wear female clothing? I ask this because you mentioned that it had been a long time since you had to wear trousers . I have never experienced your situation , cannot answer your concern, but can smile about your need to wear hose & a mini skirt. Have fun with your dressing. Peace, melissa

Hi Melissa i work in a small office made up of mostly female staff.

Kate Simmons
01-29-2014, 10:51 AM
It's basically a matter of mindset Hon. Perhaps just consider your male clothes necessary utility clothes in order to accomplish work. A gay female friend of mine just considers her work clothes "unisex". :)

Alice Torn
01-29-2014, 11:00 AM
I own only three pairs of womens jeans or slacks. When i dress , it is almost always dresses or skirts. I have no problen with my mens jeans or slacks, unless they are too short, or too tight.

bobbimo
01-29-2014, 11:39 AM
I hear ya!
I've grown to hate it when the family comes to visit, or I have to go to town for some event.
Sometimes It throws me into a funk and I dont shave for a few days and just wear boy stuff until I really cant stand it.
Bobbi

julietalyse
03-14-2014, 01:21 AM
My feminine closet is ten times the size of my male clothes closet. Each time I need more man clothes I seem to delight in buying the feminine line. AND there sits my male clothes getting older and more ragged by the day. The male attire is for dirty work and going to my teaching. Else purchasing a new lounging dress or an attraction blouse seems so much more exciting. By the time I can present my self as a woman and pass I will have no problem discarding the male threads.

Jules Spirit
03-14-2014, 02:08 PM
My husband often mixes in women's clothes into his daily work clothes, like a woman's shirt under a guy shirt with parts of the woman's top showing. Makes him very happy!!!!

Lainie
03-14-2014, 02:55 PM
Right now, I'm fully en femme, wearing what I put on in the men's locker room at the gym: brown polo shirt over sports bra, green jeans with flower-tooled leather belt, brown trainers. Carried my gym bag & brown canvas purse out of the locker room & into the cafeteria. No one pays any attention.

Don't wear female outerwear at work though.