PDA

View Full Version : Another shaving thread.

Jeannie
01-28-2014, 04:08 PM
I have had company for the last two months and have not be able to dress at all, well except for wearing panties under my clothes every now and then, so their gone and I'm dressed. On top of everything I wanted to shave my legs and but couldn't until now. Their gone and I am shaved. I feel so much better and to to tell someone and since you all understand this was the place to do it. That's all!!! Huggies to everyone!!!!

Jordan
01-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Nothing feels as feline as a good tight shave

Adriana Moretti
01-28-2014, 04:29 PM
nobody's home?...great...i am coming over...i have company here and need to get out...you pick the movie

Rachael Leigh
01-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Yeah when it's been a while that first feel of smooth legs, nothing like it

ChristinaK
01-28-2014, 11:11 PM
My Mamma used to say that you don't know good until you've seen bad. That also applies to not being able to shave or dress. Nothing like feeling those smooth legs after the hair is gone! Or feeling silky fabric against the skin after wearing cotton men's clothes.

Jeannie
01-28-2014, 11:23 PM
I do feel fabulous that's for sure. I'd love to Adriana but it would be a very long drive since I am on the Gulf Coast near Pensacola, Fl and tonight it feels more like Connecticut. We are having the storm of the century here with ice and maybe snow (but I doubt it). Temps are down in the teens here. Not our kind of weather here that's for sure.

Beverley Sims
01-30-2014, 06:20 AM
Jeannie,
You are lucky, I will never again enjoy the thrill of fresh shaved legs.

I don't grow hair on my legs. :)

Erica Anne
01-30-2014, 06:55 AM
I was bummed out when Aveeno stopped making the Positively Smooth lotion. I used to use that which helped to reduce frequency of shaving. They still make the shave crème. There are some self tanning products that help stop hair growth, I do not mind getting tan but it often comes off and stains your fineries.

Aprilrain
01-30-2014, 07:10 AM
I hate shaving and before I did like a million hours of laser i used to get the worst razor burn! thank mythical hairy guy in the sky thats over!

robindee36
01-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Smooth is good, whether by razor, epilation or chemicals. Just can't describe fully the tactile delight of that smooth all over feel. Enjoy.

Hugs, Robin :bunny:

MsVal
01-30-2014, 11:15 AM
I am not gloating when I say that I have never had detectable hair on my legs - although I could if provoked. (grin)