PDA

View Full Version : Gotta go but don't want to to change!

Molly Wells
01-28-2014, 05:33 PM
I have the good fortune to work from home many days and will often dress while at home. Sometimes I will fully dress with wig, make up and all fully dressed in female attire. Other days I will just underdress with bra and forms knowing I will have to go to the office later and can make a quick change to leave the house. I can't go to the office in femme (wish I could).
What I find is that when I am underdressed but need to go to the office I keep putting off leaving because I just don't want to remove my bra and forms because I feel so good with them on. Oh well, guess its time to get uncomfortable and go to the office...

Molly

Marcelle
01-28-2014, 05:39 PM
Hi Molly,

I guess all you can do is cherish those "work at home" days and just spend as much Molly time as possible. :)

Hugs

Isha

marsha leanne
01-28-2014, 05:42 PM
molly, i find this to be so true! i dont want to leave either!

Heather-Hill
01-28-2014, 05:47 PM
Hi Molly, I am so with you on this point. I have recently retired and you would think I could be full time CD, HOWEVER, my wife has limited my activity to just 3 evenings per week, if I translate this to your circumstances I fully concur with your desires and rewards.

Love Heather
XX

Nicolesmyth
01-28-2014, 05:53 PM
I am in the same boat and I love working while dressed at home. They start to miss me at the office though, so I have to balance it.
Nicole

Beverley Sims
01-30-2014, 06:25 AM
Molly,
When I come home it takes five minutes to change, when I have to go to work it can take an hour.

Adriana Moretti
01-30-2014, 06:26 AM
I KNNNOOOWW... I NEVER want to stop......if it can ONLY last..........

Kristy 56
01-30-2014, 08:13 AM
Sometimes the hardest thing for me is putting Kristy away for who knows how long. I feel you pain. :(

BethanyCross
01-30-2014, 11:12 AM
For me, it's nails. Whether its artificial nails or just my own with polish, I feel a real sense of regret at having to remove them. Dresses, bras, heels don't give me this feeling - only nails. I know that when I look at them long, polished and shiny it just feels right!

Jacky Aikou
01-30-2014, 11:36 PM
Bethany, my thoughts exactly... I feel like crying when the nail polish remover comes out, far too soon.
All that work for a mere moment's bliss... I envy GG's :P

Thank you for this chance to vent, Molly!

Molly Wells
01-31-2014, 01:51 AM
I had to make some repairs to my truck the other day and decided to wear my bra and forms under my tshirt. I must say if felt good and I must say it seemed pretty natural. But again, it had to end...