PDA

View Full Version : A fun weekend with SO

Sarah28
01-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi all! I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and share my weekend adventure :)

Like most of you, I've been dressing since I was a little kid. It started with an infatuation with women in pantyhose and escalated from there. I still haven't really gone outside dressed and don't have much of a desire to, although it does intrigue me and would be fun to try at some point to see if I could pass. I think I could, as I am a pretty small, fit and young guy.

Anyways, I've been dating my current girlfriend for over a year, and since the beginning she knew about my fascination with pantyhose. I never hinted at the idea that I liked to dress, afraid that it might ruin the relationship. She would put on stockings or nylons for me and tease me with them. Recently, a couple weeks ago, she said "I should make you wear these some time." As you can imagine, my heart skipped a beat and I tried to remain casual, saying I would be down for something like that.

This past Saturday, we were about to leave for a day out on the town, and she took out a pair of her boy short panties, some black stockings and a garter belt and said I should put them on under my jeans. I could hardly contain my excitement as I slipped them on! This was the first time anyone had ever seen me dressed, and I was more than a little nervous. She was completely casual about it, laughing and said I actually look really good in them. I spent all day in the garter and stockings, and when we got home she suggested I change into a pair of nude pantyhose, which I wore for the rest of the night.

It didn't stop there though. The next day she mentioned out of the blue that she wanted to do my makeup sometime. Excited again, I said I'm down, let's do it now. She asked if I wanted to get in the nude pantyhose again, and you can imagine my response. Then she suggested I put on her heels, dress, bracelet and necklace, too. She proceeded to do my makeup: foundation, blush, green eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, concealer, the works. I was in heaven...

I never expected any girlfriend (or anyone else, for that matter) to see this side of me, and she was actually enjoying it, rather than being repulsed. I'm feeling extremely fortunate and I feel like it has brought us even closer, as I'm sure she knows it wasn't easy for me to do this with her. Hopefully there are more fun times ahead! :D

trishacd
01-28-2014, 08:11 PM
You hit a home run

Janet Doe
01-28-2014, 08:14 PM
She sounds special, better hold her close and treat her right.

S. Lisa Smith
01-28-2014, 08:18 PM
Very nice!!!

darla_g
01-28-2014, 08:38 PM
that sounds absolutely fabulous!

Gretchen_To_Be
01-28-2014, 09:06 PM
Fantastic! So happy for you! I wish I would have been so lucky...in my case I had to wait for 12 years of marriage before telling my wife. You have a definite keeper there---I hope it works out for both of you, and that you have a wonderful life full of feminine joy together!

Shibumi

Glenda58
01-28-2014, 09:09 PM
Welcome Sarah.

Now that you made some of us jealous hold on to that one sounds like you had a great time. Hope you have more.

Jamie Lynn
01-28-2014, 09:23 PM
Oh sure................. the Newbie just had to come on here and brag a little! Well......well.......Congratulations and :welcom:! May your life with this girl be long and pleasurable! :twirl:

BLUE ORCHID
01-28-2014, 09:30 PM
Hi Sara, The way your luck is running , You should buy a couple LOTTERY TICKETS.

franlee
01-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Enjoy the experiences and be sure to make it as pleasurable for her as you possibly can. The two of you can have a bright future together if you respect what you have.

Shellycd12
01-28-2014, 09:36 PM
First, Welcome to the forum,
Secondly, It must of been an amazing time for you. What a nice understanding so.
You are lucky. She is a keeper.

Shelly

RADER
01-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
You have a special girl there, so treat her rite.
Go slow as to not scare her into a negative way.
Good Luck
Rader

UNDERDRESSER
01-28-2014, 09:53 PM
Sarah, welcome. I have to wonder about this post, to quote Reddit, "Yeah, that happened" as in, no it didn't.

If I am being unnecessarily cynical, I strongly suspect that your GF already suspected that you'd like it. Maybe your "fascination" with the pantyhose gave it away? If it all really went down as you said, sounds like you've definitely hit the jackpot, especially as she thinks you look good like that, and isn't jealous about it. That's why I'm a little suspicious, this reads like the fantasy that a lot of us have had about finding so perfect a partner. It does happen, the story was not the same, but I'm going to get my GF to paint my toes again tonight.

Sarah28
01-28-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi Underdresser.

Reading it over again, it does sound a bit "made up" (pun intended) but that is how it went down. She actually did mention afterwards that she suspected it due to my fondness for pantyhose, so good call there. I'm tempering my expectations, though, because she may have enjoyed it as a one-time thing, but maybe not very often. She is definitely an understanding, caring, non-judgmental type, so I have that going for me.

Thanks for all the kind welcomes, everyone! I've been doing a lot of reading here the last few days (although it's definitely not helping with that "pink fog" you all talk about!)

Sarah28
01-28-2014, 10:15 PM
As a side note, your toe painting comment reminded me of a time she did that to me about 4 months into the relationship, and I happily left them painted for a week. Maybe that tipped her off! ;)

heatherdress
01-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Wonderful, Sarah. A real dream come true. You must feel great and you have to acknowledge to your girlfriend know not only how wonderful it made you feel, but also how connected and intimate this was. I had a similar experience with my wife - started with high heels - and developed rapidly from there. We both agree this has increased our intimacy.

MsVal
01-29-2014, 12:11 PM
Sarah28, you are one lucky person.
Oh, and welcome to the forum. (almost forgot)

Your girlfriend is doing something very special for you. I suppose this is something you've already considered, but if it isn't, do something amazing just for her. Make it something selfless that shows her how truly wonderful she is.

Beverley Sims
01-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Sarah,
It is great to have a girlfriend like that, one thing though, if she slows down a bit stay with her and dont smother her with do I look good ect.
Remember she probably likes her man a little also.

Do enjoy the moment.

Brenda456
01-29-2014, 02:49 PM
Sounds like good fun!

Katey888
01-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Sounds like you are extraordinarily fortunate, Sarah.

I'm sure it will be interesting for us all to know how things develop... :D

Katey x

Caden Lane
01-29-2014, 03:22 PM
Sounds like a fun time!

carhill2mn
01-29-2014, 05:14 PM
This sounds like a very special girl - perhaps, a "keeper"!

JennyLynn
01-29-2014, 05:26 PM
You lucky girl. What a fantasy! Mine is a friend CD who would like to get together in a private resort and just eat, drink , dress, and be merry!

suitgirlt
01-31-2014, 11:11 AM
So much fun. Glad you found a great girl!

5150 Girl
01-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Yes! Prof positive that we can find supportive SO's! :)

Bunty
02-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Sounds heavenly! Lucky you!

Kristy 56
02-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Sarah,your living the dream ! And I sure wish it was me instead. Enjoy every minute of it. :)