PDA

View Full Version : as a cross dresser, I wouldn't ...

Vanessa Rose
01-28-2014, 09:53 PM
Get caught in a/an_________ if it were the only thing I could wear and I was about to meet the President?

For me it is long jean skirts. Whenever I see them I get bad, prudish vibes.

By the way, and this is the spontaneous, Rambo, she devil from hell person in me saying this, I don't care (wink) if you like those skirts and I don't. This is about what you would NOT be caught DEAD wearing if it were the only female garment on the face if the earth. Now don't make me bitch slap you!

Love,

Vanny

Sarah Marie
01-28-2014, 10:15 PM
a burka, I couldn't do big hair in a burka!

Caden Lane
01-29-2014, 12:44 AM
But Prezzie would like you in a burka...

Mistyjo
01-29-2014, 12:55 AM
Spandex pants

Anna H
01-29-2014, 01:12 AM
I'd never be able to wear one of those old style
polyester pantsuits.

Maybe they're different since I've seen one, but
i have some pictures in my mind that can-not be
deleted.

:happy:

Lorileah
01-29-2014, 12:48 PM
don't make this political.

Kit
01-29-2014, 01:44 PM
I agree Kate about the suit. Maybe it's the arms, but I never feel very girly in a blazer.

Beverley Sims
01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Some tight sports gear that is totally unflattering.
I am not into spandex or lycra tights either.

Jaymees22
01-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Not trying to get political but wouldn't want to wear a polyester pants suit either because that's what Hillary wears and I hope I look better than her.

Caden Lane
01-29-2014, 03:03 PM
Wasn't getting political...just making commentary. That's why Ijust let it lay.

Back on topic...as a cross dresser I'd never wear cotton lingerie. Who wears that stuff!?!

Persephone
01-29-2014, 06:48 PM
By the way, and this is the spontaneous, Rambo, she devil from hell person in me saying this, I don't care (wink) if you like those skirts and I don't. This is about what you would NOT be caught DEAD wearing if it were the only female garment on the face if the earth. Now don't make me bitch slap you!

Vanessa,

I am sure that I have a sense of humor that is at least as good as anyone here, but I find your "I don't care...bitch slap" paragraph to be annoying. Perhaps not something on which the admins need to take action, but inconsistent with the general tone of this forum.

What I would not wish to wear to meet the President? Probably not anything from J.Crew or Gap. I think perhaps I'd pick something by Arnold Scaasi.

Hugs,
Persephone.

lovetobedani
01-29-2014, 06:52 PM
I have to say any polyester pantsuit especially an Orange one like.......................

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 07:32 PM
yep.. don't disagree... you know, when I get going... well could have been worded better but you know. These comments, are very rare... they are not meant to offend, harass or put off. I would not intend to do that. My personality is all over this. So I do understand. I could have worded this differently, but if you must, argue over a statement like this, then report me. I am perhaps a tad stretched with verbage, but it is all tongue and cheek. if not taken that way, and not everyone is going to agree with what everyone says. to try to make everyone happy is not my gig.

Most importantly, my intent to make people UNHAPPY is never, intentional. So that said, do what you have to do. But perhaps, if I second guess my thoughts a tad and you can possibly not post or don't read my posts. I am perfectly fine with that. As a matter of fact, as a group I am not trying to pick a fight, but where is it that everyone has to agree with everything and or they complain.

I dislike that mentality so much, that if find it offensive. If you don't like what I said, I am sorry, but how many thousands of people are on here and I am going to annoy someone. I am sorry it is you.

But even if you called me every name in the book and lit me on fire, I would never report you. ever. it is not who I am. and I never will be. especially, for tongue and cheek comments.

So be it. do what you want but you always have a choice, don't read the post, turn off your computer, complain to the team.. but I would hope, that if you didn't decide to not read my post, that you take some of the blame and next time you skip my posts all together.

Again, I don't mean to offend. so be it what it is. do what you want.

Vanny

Please if you see my posts, read them light heartedly, you will see that overwhelmingly they are. I meant no offense.

KimberlyJean
01-29-2014, 08:16 PM
Uggs or Crocs, I dislike both forms of footwear.

Zimri
01-29-2014, 08:56 PM
Would not be caught dead in tights and leg warmers! (so last century)

Madilyn A.
01-29-2014, 08:58 PM
I would not wear "bare legs".....my only good feature, so make them look their best !

Kristy 56
01-29-2014, 08:58 PM

You meet me to it Kimberly. I just Hate those .

ElisabethK
01-30-2014, 09:42 PM

I am definitely in agreement with Crocs, but Uggs (and their knock-offs) are so comfy!

suitgirlt
01-31-2014, 10:46 AM
I would say sweat pants

TessInJxn
01-31-2014, 02:31 PM
I totally agree with Vanessa Rose. The long blue jean skirts are awful.

aly01
01-31-2014, 02:49 PM
Polyester suits

rhonda
01-31-2014, 04:01 PM
If u want to meet this president wear moslem attire . he'll love it