PDA

View Full Version : What is the one thing CDs agree on?

Vanessa Rose
01-28-2014, 10:14 PM
Seriously. I will not accept the idea that we all agree that we like womens clothes. That answer is both foolish and I thought of it frist so I win and to infinity(so I win again times a zillion)!

SO THE QUESTION: what is the one point that you think we all agree on as CDs other than loving to wear, buy, and or shop for all womens clothing / apparel? ALSO, For the sake of conversation, let's say that ALL IF US equals 75% CONSENSUS.

Vanny

heatherdress
01-28-2014, 10:32 PM
Maybe the one thing we all would agree to is that we are all different and that we almost never all agree on anything.

Sarah Marie
01-28-2014, 10:33 PM
I would think that most of us are very socially liberal.

Natalie_393
01-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Maybe we all agree that it feels good to be different and step outside of the box

Sophie Yang
01-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Maybe the one thing we all would agree to is that we are all different and that we almost never all agree on anything.

yup, i agree this time.

Taylor Ray
01-28-2014, 11:49 PM
What?

Oh, I totally disagree with all of you on this one! And, uh, I disagree with this thread in general!

DorothyElizabeth
01-28-2014, 11:57 PM
I agree with Taylor Ray. (go figure out that circular logic. LOL)

I am reminded of the late "Tip" O'Neal when he said, "I could not fail to disagree less with my colleague from across the aisle." What a wonderful way with words he had!

I think we'd all agree though, that we like being able to allow ourselves to have feelings.

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 12:01 AM
Taylor either come to state a position or not or don't post. All those options are fine except one. I truly dislike people that make statements with nothing said. If you don't like a tv station, turn it off. Same with this post.. If you don't like it don't post but (yawn) grow a pair girl or swollow some lipstick.

Or be a politician. They say nothing all day. May have hit on something. If I offend so be it. Maybe if you get pissed you can make a comment worth the breath it took to say it in the first place!

Vanny (psycho bitch, she devil)

RADER
01-29-2014, 12:03 AM
Well I will agree to disagree on anything; just to stir the pot.
I guess one thing other than wanting to wear, shop etc....
Womans clothes....is that we enjoy "feeling" the clothes on and the
"feel" of presenting as a female.
can anybody deny that. Now watch Karren talk against fem-Jeans.
Rader

Caden Lane
01-29-2014, 12:43 AM
Apparently...we are all Divas.

AllieSF
01-29-2014, 12:52 AM
I like Heather's response the best. We tend to always find at least one thing in most threads to disagree with.

Oh Vanessa, once you start a thread you really have little control over it and what people post in it. If you do not like that lack of control, contact a Mod/Admin to see if they can help you. Enjoy.

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 12:55 AM
I don't want control. I love chaos. But people with non-answers like these are the same people that gossip at work and love water coolers. They spend more time finding out how to NOT work vs do the work in the first place. Passive aggressive poodle lovers in other words. I hate poodles.

And by the way, if you love poodles don't embarrass yourselves, and keep it on the down low. They are nothing more than an excuse for or hair to grow on something that didn't make the cut as a chia pet. (Wink) Varmints

Burns my ass. That's all

Vanny

Caden Lane
01-29-2014, 12:58 AM
Vanny, i think she was trying to be ironic/ funny.

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 01:03 AM
So was I (wink)

Mistyjo
01-29-2014, 01:18 AM
I feel we all would agree that one day to be acepted in public for who we are by everyone would be a great thing

Anna H
01-29-2014, 01:36 AM
What?

Oh, I totally disagree with all of you on this one! And, uh, I disagree with this thread in general!

I agree with this. Unless someone beat me to it. Then all bets are off.

Seriously though...I bet we nearly all agree we don't know ~"why"!

~♥~

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 02:33 AM
Passive aggressive poodle lovers in other words. I hate poodles.

And by the way, if you love poodles don't embarrass yourselves, and keep it on the down low. They are nothing more than an excuse for hair to grow on something, that didn't make the cut as a chia pet. (Wink) Varmints

Burns my ass. That's all

Vanny[/QUOTE]

Ok, I disagree with agreeing and the fact that we all agree to forget it..... I am simply posting this again, because i believe, this is some of the best text i have put together in a while.... and, well, thats it.

Vanny

Marcelle
01-29-2014, 06:10 AM
Hi Vanny,

I think we can all agree that we would prefer respect for our opinions when we post or respond. I get that you were trying to be campy and witty when you responded to Taylor Ray's post :), but understand that not all people may get your wit and may read it as a bit brusque. Not saying you have to agree or placate but IMHO you should show some decorum when someone takes the time to respond to your posts.

Voltaire said it best “I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.”

Hugs

Isha

Katey888
01-29-2014, 07:03 AM
One vote for Heather (for we surely are all unique), One vote for Voltaire-via-Isha...

Voltaire also wrote (when in England, as it happens) - "This is a land of sects..." Perhaps he could also have been talking of the land of CD and the varied way we have of practising our art...? And I mean that in the nicest possible, inclusive way... :)

And if we had voting buttons, the silent majority may one day find a voice...

Katey x

kimdl93
01-29-2014, 07:18 AM
Must there be 'the' one thing?

Kate Simmons
01-29-2014, 07:20 AM
As Isha says, I feel we can agree on respecting others' opinions and feelings when they post. Not that we can't say what we feel but we can usually get more accomplished by being diplomatic. In essence we agree to respect other members when we sign up. While we don't necessarily want to treat everyone with "kid gloves" the old adage applies:" You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." :)

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 08:44 AM
Kate, Can you be a tad more specific. I am trying to grasp the point.

Vanny

Kim we could but I would like to think we have a common ground.

If we don't then we don't have much now do we? One point is a great place to start and gain consensus and then if everyone is not bored go from there

kendra_gurl
01-29-2014, 08:51 AM
For every man who wears a dress there are 100 more who wear it better.

Crissy Kay
01-29-2014, 09:05 AM
I would think that most of us are very socially liberal.

I would have to disagree with you on that one. But I think most here would agree that we,[cds], are at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to the BDSM groups. and their rights.

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 09:10 AM
Wait a minute...till of the hun here hon

Isha, i understand what you say, but some comments don't elicit the nice warm fuzzy, cuddly and caring side of me. That one triggered more like the bitch from hell, she devil, can of Kentucky whoop ass Vanny... I know, I know, I know...

and moderators i apologize because i mess up merging multiple messages....

I did my best to restrain but, after multiple reads...nope.

Welcome to my world... i don't drink scalding tea out of a cup, but right out of the pot.

Vanny

Katey888
01-29-2014, 09:17 AM
I would have to disagree with you on that one. But I think most here would agree that we,[cds], are at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to the BDSM groups. and their rights.

So the first point proves Heather's original point.... :clap:

And we're now in a space between LGBT and BDSM???? And BDSM groups have rights???? Not that I'm against everyone having rights, but... BDSM group rights??? :confused: Sorry, but have I missed something...?

Katey x

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 09:21 AM
I am BDSM CD...would that count...hmm likely get me hated from both sides.

Jane Doe
01-29-2014, 09:22 AM
For every man who wears a dress there are 100 more who wear it better.

Damn. Thats very true.

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 09:27 AM
Yup and she kicked my ass in every category

Beverley Sims
01-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Some of us look better as girls than as men. :)

Shelly Preston
01-29-2014, 03:06 PM
I think we agree we all have an opinion, even if we choose not to make it public.

kendra_gurl
01-29-2014, 03:09 PM
Some of us look better as girls than as men. :)

I would amend that to Most of us look better as girls than as men

I certainly know I do and while I'm glad in one way it really makes me sad as a man.

Oh Shelly that's just your opinion :)

Brenda Freeman
01-29-2014, 03:22 PM
The wish to be accepted!

DorothyElizabeth
01-29-2014, 05:47 PM
the old adage applies:" You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." :)

True. But in my experience, the ones you catch with vinegar are likely to be more interesting. :)

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 06:01 PM
Kendra, you are beauteous...!!!:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes ::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreami ng:
:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

dana digs sweaters
01-29-2014, 06:14 PM
I would amend that to Most of us look better as girls than as men
I can agree to this also

kendra_gurl
01-29-2014, 06:43 PM
That Diamonds are not a girls best friend, really good breast forms are.

PaulaQ
01-29-2014, 07:39 PM
It's impossible to quit.

sheilagirl
01-29-2014, 07:43 PM
Panties are WONDERFUL!

paulaprimo
01-29-2014, 08:46 PM
just wondering...why ask a question if you don't respect the answer??
if you don't like our answers and truly want our opinions, why
don't you just give em to us?? :D

insert paula's opinion here: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
hugs,
paula

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 08:57 PM
Paula,

Ahh so everyone should agree with you and that is what you seek. Questions are for discourse. Challenge is for fun. If you want to find a place to post and never be asked a question back seriously or tongue and cheek. Well I don't hang with that crowd. Sorry. I liked you but really. What good is stating your opinion and everyone agreeing and high diving you. Those arn't friends. Are they?

I am here for support like the next person but honestly. Make a statement and a point or find your cheer squad. I don't hang with those folks I hang with the posse that will alway tell me their truth, won't compromise, laugh, poke fun and sometimes go over the edge.

If that doesn't work for you then well, I will still call you a friend and hopefully one day we can agree we are not identicle and find common ground.

Vanny

paulaprimo
01-29-2014, 10:20 PM
vanessa,

i think you just proved my point. did i really say all of that? thought i asked one simple question! guess you were just inserting your opinion for me...
and no, everyone should not agree, but they should be allowed to say what they like and if you don't like the answers, don't ask the questions!
obviously you are looking for a particular answer as you had 8 ladies respond to your thread, and your reply was "non-answers like these".
and what was your "question back" to taylor ray when you said "state a position or don't post"???
you say that you are here for support...hope that works out for you...

maybe you should have changed the name of the thread to: how to answer a question, with thought, honesty, imagination, creativity and make a point!!

you do have a brilliant mind and you write beautifully...i have enjoyed your threads, consider you a friend and will always support you.
continue and enjoy what you do and this was just my 2 cents!

hugs,
paula :)

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 10:30 PM
Paula with all due respect. Grow a pair and find other people that won't hurt your feelings. Nothing if the sort was said it seriously made fun of to harm anyone. Enough. Complain elsewhere. Where everyone agrees with you. I don't understand a word you are saying but frankly I am bored now.

Vanessa Rose
01-29-2014, 10:39 PM
Paula. The worst part of this is you are smart. I can't make sense of your post dear.

I tried. I did

VANNY

Sometimes Steffi
01-29-2014, 10:53 PM
I think most of us would agree that we don't understany why we dress or why we feel like a girl inside.

Zimri
01-30-2014, 01:08 AM
We never have enough time to stay en femme!

Aylineira
01-30-2014, 02:17 AM
I don't know about any of you all but I have a hard enough time agreeing to a topping on a pizza much less what all CD's can agree on.

Amanda_P
01-30-2014, 02:20 AM
I think we can all agree that it would be great just to be accepted by everybody. So some of us in the closet can come out.

Zylia
01-30-2014, 02:58 AM
I dunno, blue eyeshadow?

I'm the 25%!

Kristy 56
01-30-2014, 08:26 AM
Girls just want to have fun !