PDA

View Full Version : Where would you choose if you could CD anywhere?

Teresa
01-29-2014, 02:30 PM
I've taken a few cruises on a small friendly ship and after playing Mr. Drab the tourist all day I would love to accompany my wife fully made over to the formal nights. Pre dinner drinks, meal in the restaurant, take in the show and end the evening with a dance or two. I'm still looking for a cruise line that only allows ball gowns on formal nights, can you imagine your wife saying sorry but you have to wear a dress but don't worry I'll help you!

I can only dream, trouble is I don't even have dreams like that anymore.

Beverley Sims
01-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Teresa,
These dreams can come true.
You do need some approval from the wife though.
Keep working on it.

Caden Lane
01-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Sounds like it'd be an awesome cruise...of course kibitz enjoy Disney cruises...so not sure that'd float...Disney Gay Day notwithstanding. I'd say id enjoy nothing more than to cross dress on a cruise...all day everyday...even a bathing suit at the pool.

Katey888
01-29-2014, 03:44 PM
Nice dream to have Teresa - while we can't control what we dream, you can at least fantasise.. :D

I think I'd stick with Vegas - already relatively CD friendly, the glitz, the atmosphere, and a variety of sufficiently dimly lit entertainment palaces to help ensure I'd be a little more passable... :D

Where did I put those air miles....?

Katey x

RADER
01-29-2014, 04:58 PM
I have been looking for a ball gown for years. But with no place to wear it,
It seems expensive to get one just to wear around the house.

I wish I could find a place way off the beaten path, like a cabin in the woods,
where I could get dressed and stay dressed for a whole week, or two.

Rader

Rachael Leigh
01-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Tersa, that would be great love going on cruises and what better place to dress. After all never going to see these people again.

Caden Lane
01-29-2014, 05:14 PM
There are Swingers cruises, gay cruisers, party cruises, reunion cruises...shame there isn't a CD/TG cruise.

Persephone
01-29-2014, 05:16 PM
I've taken a few cruises on a small friendly ship and after playing Mr. Drab the tourist all day I would love to accompany my wife fully made over to the formal nights.

Sounds like fun, Teresa! But why play Mr. Drab during the day? Guy by day, woman by night could be a bit confusing to other passengers and the crew. If that's you in your avatar, then you certainly look lovely enough to go touring during the day.

Hugs,
Persephone.

JennyLynn
01-29-2014, 05:24 PM
I would be with a small group of friends in a nice private resort.

Laura28
01-29-2014, 05:32 PM
I would love to go anywere with my wife fully dressed.

ArleneRaquel
01-29-2014, 05:45 PM
Hawaiim for a number of reasons, the climate being formost.

Erica Marie
01-29-2014, 06:01 PM
Google tg/cd cruises. I did a while ago and there was a few available.
I had a hard time finding anything new but this might help if you are serious.

http://www.transgendervacations.net/Winecruise2014.html

kimdl93
01-29-2014, 06:31 PM
Probably not my dream excursion. I'd love to tour wine country with my wife, stopping along the way to sample the fruit of the vine. En femme of course.

Sometimes Steffi
01-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Um, I'd like to take the Whitehouse tour.

DeeInGeorgia
01-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Pick a cruise, any cruise, they are all the same when it comes to CD. My wife and I took a cruise to Canada a few years back and I wrote about it in one of the forums here.

Isabella77
01-29-2014, 10:34 PM
I think it would be fun to be a girl in Paris or someplace exotic like that. But I'd really like to be a girl (not just a crossdresser) at a rock show. Love to just hanging out at some cool indie rock show being awesome like a rock star myself. :daydreaming:CD or not, I just want to be Cool as Kim Deal. :battingeyelashes:

BillieAnneJean
01-29-2014, 10:40 PM
London, UK - Picadilly, Covenant Garden
In the spring before it gets hot and the crowds of tourists get to be too much.

Or

San Francico - Right downtown.
Also in the spring.

Or

That cruise with about 100 other CDers, make every night either formal or semi formal. And spend the WHOLE cruise enfemme. But where to cruise to?

AllieSF
01-29-2014, 11:39 PM
I would like to drive across the USA during the summer to visit tourist sites, the big cities, visit with members from this site and end up in New York City for a week of touring, museums, theaters and good dining and wine. I would love to just spend a lot of time in NYC and Washington D.C. taking in all the sites.

I do San Francisco 1-2 times a week. There are cruises just for CD's. They are larger groups that schedule to travel together mixed in with all the rest of the passengers. There have been several threads on cruises, so do a search and maybe you can find some contacts.

grace7777
01-30-2014, 12:24 AM
I would love to do a cruise where I could spend the whole time dressed en femme.

Adriana Moretti
01-30-2014, 12:44 AM
what a GREAT question......we all can dream right? I heard there IS a cruise that you can take that alot of cd's go on together..like a convention or something...forgot the name. I would really have to reach here...its a dream right...I would love to dress at an old castle , palace or mansion...you know like in the u.k... or scotland with lots of stone ...walking around in a black lace dress with heels and pearls......beautiful gardens to stroll during the day and fancy mozart type parties with masks by candelight at night...kinda Marie Antoinette meets the middle ages kinda place.

darla_g
01-30-2014, 12:50 AM
i always had the idea it would be the opera for some reason (and i don't even like opera). But i was in this elegant gown and my hair was in this fancy updo and my wife was there and yes this was all in a dream i had a long time ago, but still very vivid

Zimri
01-30-2014, 01:01 AM
I like the idea of Mardi Gras, staying the entire two weeks en femme, going to masked balls, costume parties, riding in parades. It's an alternate reality to begin with; it would be thrilling to experience it from the other side...

Lynn Marie
01-30-2014, 01:05 AM
A cruise sounds like a terrific idea. You organize it. I'll come!

Persephone
01-30-2014, 03:50 AM
If I could go anywhere it would be to the bar-b-que at Twelve Oaks along with Scarlett O'Hara (click here, contains audio) (http://www.cornel1801.com/1/g/GONE_WITH_THE_WIND/2_online_pictures_quotes.html). Corsetted within an inch of my life and wearing a gown to rival hers of course!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/ScarlettOHaraTwelveOaksGown_zps6a26fbb1.png

Hugs,
Persephone.

Tina B.
01-30-2014, 11:22 AM
New York, New York! mainly Broadway, A great play, followed by dinner, drinks and a buggy ride Thu Central Park, if the carriages survive the new mayor.
And of course, a night at the Ritz, as long as we're dreaming.

Sarah Doepner
01-30-2014, 01:57 PM
Anywhere? I'd like to feel at ease right in my home town around my neighbors, friends and family. When that's the case, then everything else in the world, from ships to the white house open up.

STACY B
01-30-2014, 02:37 PM
They have a Dignity cruise every year ,, This last one left out of New Orleans 5-31-13 ,, Look it up !!

Sandygal
01-30-2014, 02:42 PM
I would love to spend a week dressed in Key West.

Sissy_Michelle
01-30-2014, 03:13 PM
Dreams lead to goals, Goals lead to achievements.

Set your goals.

jaye_cd
01-30-2014, 06:13 PM
I would spend a month travelling the west coast and visiting the wineries.

njcddresser
01-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Mine would've vegas. Spas and shopping by day. Great food and clubbing by night!!

27th Jennifer
01-30-2014, 06:48 PM
I would say "outdoors". :)

Stephanie Julianna
01-30-2014, 07:00 PM
Openning night at the New York Philharmonic. I'd be in a long black satin gown with a low drapped back and killer heels. My hair would be in an updo with long chandelier earrings to match my neclace. Of course I' be wearing opera length gloves.

Vanessa5
01-30-2014, 07:07 PM
I would love to cd anywhere. I have an extensive wardrobe for whatever calls. So long as narrow minded people are not around just about any place will do.

JenniferYager
01-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Dress up for a formal ball, or a sundress on the beach!

TessInJxn
01-31-2014, 02:38 PM
My dream is to just be normal and accepted as a woman. So, with that in mind, I would love to just go to my local wine bar after a day at the office, sit down, and order a glass of wine without anyone batting an eye. So, where would I go? Anywhere.

Katehall
01-31-2014, 04:27 PM
I would want to go places I go now. I'm still me I'm just not "allowed" to wear what I want. I'd say... EVERYWHERE!

cdinmd206
01-31-2014, 07:13 PM
How about a clothing optional resort? That would be a big challenge

bomba
02-01-2014, 01:50 AM
a stag party....just kiding.....lol

Rhonda Darling
02-01-2014, 10:17 AM
There used to be a couple such cruises a year. Unfortunately, see: http://www.femmegetaway.com/ for their sad notice. Here is a forum topic on Crossdressingq on cruises in general: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=852975. There does not seem to be any current postings that are helpful.

Sounds like something that should be raised at SCC or KEYSTONE to see how much interest there would be for organizing such an event (cruise for CD/TG/TS). Usually the organizers of a large group get to go for free or drastically reduced fares. If a group of us didn't fill a cruise ship, we might have a great time educating the rest of the passengers for a week, OR, we may be viewed as being about as welcome on the cruise as a convention of bagpipers.

I'd go if there was enough interest.

Rhonda

Kit
02-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Everywhere :P
Honestly, I'm too much of a homebody to begin with, so I'm fine dressing up as home. I'd love to just be able to CD out on errands, that way I don't have to dress down if I need to run out for anything xD

NoExcuses
02-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Mine is a tie...

1) I agree with several girls... Vegas. Shopping, spas and fun by day, shows and clubs by night!

2) New York City... going to a great restaurant either in the Meatpacking District, TriBeCa or the Village, a show on broadway, dancing at one of the countless clubs in NYC and a night at a nice 5-star hotel in a junior suite.

Both would allow me to feel so sexy and just out with who I am in places I love!

Rebekah_uk
02-01-2014, 10:15 PM
I love ladies golf attire, a golf holiday somewhere warm away from this frigid winter i am enduring

TXRobin
02-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Hmmm.. I'd just like to be me and backpack through the Maine Back country:)

stripthelayers
02-02-2014, 02:02 AM
If I could choose anywhere it would be a day in New York City Dinner and drinks who knows where then night ends!