PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one who....

xXAddieXx
01-30-2014, 12:57 PM
Am i the only one who randomly finds clothes like in the woods or along the side of the road :strugglin:newbie:

Jenniferathome
01-30-2014, 01:20 PM
no, i am sure you are not. but they are called trash when found there

Sherrii
01-30-2014, 01:26 PM
Mostly they are trash as Jennifer said, however I have a nice T shirt style top that I found on the road. Maybe sometimes they are lost off of motorcycles, or cars as they drive down the road. Sometimes in the summer people tie clothes to vehicles to dry after swimming or some such that gets them wet. I do see them from time to time mostly in the summer. Once in a while I stop if I am on a rural road or one without much traffic. If nothing else picking up such things is cleaning up litter.

Sherrii

Katey888
01-30-2014, 01:37 PM
Aside from the fine distinction of what constitutes trash, Jennifer... (might appear trash to you, but might be different to someone else...:))

Addie - yes - I see it sometimes too. Recently while driving, a single, stiletto heeled pump (no - I was not tempted to stop, there was only one..:bonk: ), often, workmen's clothing (thrown away, or blown off the back of a pickup) - but a single pump?

Bizarre things happen in the world, and it even seems weird to us... :eek:

Katey x

Karren H
01-30-2014, 01:42 PM
Probably some crossdresser doing a purge at 55 mph!

franlee
01-30-2014, 01:46 PM
Funny you asked this, back in the 80's while working a road that leads to a favorite parking area for the young adults and teens. It was prom night and as I patrolled the area around the gym that the prom was in everyone was starting to leave and head to the park. Later I saw what looked like a shoe in the road and just up a few yards was the other one, new high heels. Then farther up the road was a beautiful gown, little farther a bra and then a ball of panty-hose, and over to the side of the road was panties. All of this was spread over about a 2 mile stretch. I picked it all up and took it back to my office thinking the parents, if not the girl would want it back. But it was never picked up and after a couple of months it disappeared from the office. I had a good idea of who it belonged to, but it wasn't against the law and telling everything you know in a small town is not always good. My dispatcher probably slipped it back to the owner, but it was interesting and subject for a lot of shop-talk there in the station.
Fawn Memories, of years gone-by.

Jordan
01-30-2014, 01:48 PM
No they are always clothes along the roads here do you stop and inspect them

Caden Lane
01-30-2014, 01:53 PM
When I was about nine years old I found a huge pile of women's clothing and lingerie at the park just across the way from my house. In retrospect I believe it was another cd purge. I selected items I admired, laundered them and stored them away. Those items fueled my dressing for several years. To me at the time it was like finding buried treasure, given my limited means as a youth to obtain things like that. Would I do that now? Heavens no. But it suited its purpose at the time.

xXAddieXx
01-30-2014, 03:12 PM
thanks for all the responses and i am a young crossdresser who is still in the closet so i take what i can find most times if it looks sketchy then i wont pick it up but most times they look fine and i haven't gotten any diseases yet

Dianne S
01-30-2014, 03:15 PM
Wow, where do you all live? :) I have never found clothes along the road or in the woods. At most some ripped-up rags and oddly enough, shoes hanging from overhead wires.

robindee36
01-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Never found clothing by the roadside but have seen 'dinner on the hoof' a few times. These tend to be furry creatures who tried to play bumper tag with a vehicle. Makes me wonder if the clothing was up to a similar game when the vehicle took them out ;)

Now that I think about it, we sometimes have a rash of gym shoes doing trapeze acts from the local power lines. Seems they are seasonal though, typically coinciding with the end of the school year and invariably traveling in pairs. Go figure ::)

Hugs, Robin :bunny:

Dianne S
01-30-2014, 03:24 PM
I googled and apparently shoe-tossing is a well-known sport: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe_tossing

I propose a petition to get bra-tossing going!

xXAddieXx
01-30-2014, 03:39 PM
it is also a sign that there is a drug dealer close by

Stephanie Miller
01-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Where I come from they are called "donation bins" usually put there by GoodWill or Salvation army. A bush next to one does not constitute "woods". These clothes are not fair game.
But, if the clothes are really discarded items then I would suspect you live in a very happy place where young love can't wait! :D

xXAddieXx
01-30-2014, 04:27 PM
I would feel too guilty if i stole from donation bins, trust me but i have found lots of stuff just discarded in the woods or on the street.

dana digs sweaters
01-30-2014, 04:30 PM
Probably some crossdresser doing a purge at 55 mph!
Can't be easy on a motorcycle ;)

kimdl93
01-30-2014, 05:21 PM
I would avoid woodland paths or stretches of road where you find discarded garments. Sounds like the opening chapter of a Stephen King story.

heatherdress
01-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Aside from the fine distinction of what constitutes trash, Jennifer... (might appear trash to you, but might be different to someone else...:))

Addie - yes - I see it sometimes too. Recently while driving, a single, stiletto heeled pump (no - I was not tempted to stop, there was only one..:bonk: ), often, workmen's clothing (thrown away, or blown off the back of a pickup) - but a single pump?

Bizarre things happen in the world, and it even seems weird to us... :eek:

Katey x

Katey - Guess what? I found the other one. The matching stiletto heeled pump. Now we have a pair.

no, i am sure you are not. but they are called trash when found there

If I wear clothes I find along the road, will I look "trashy?"

That's the look I like every now and then. Just trashy.

thanks for all the responses and i am a young crossdresser who is still in the closet so i take what i can find most times if it looks sketchy then i wont pick it up but most times they look fine and i haven't gotten any diseases yet

Addie - Stephanie offers a good opportunity to "find" donated clothes. Charity stores offer clean, second-hand donated clothing available for very, very cheap prices. There are many Salvation Army, Goodwill and church stores which often have shoes, dresses, skirts, tops, jeans, purses. It's hit or miss. Sometimes you can find high quality items with little wear.

Jeannie
01-30-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't find anything on the road except road kill ewwwww! I did find about ten or so white bras one time but I only picked up one to show my wife and at that time I couldn't use it because I was not out yet. So if are finding a lot stuff on the road you could open a shop and call it "ROAD KILL CLOTHING". LOL!!!!

Anna H
01-30-2014, 05:55 PM
If I wear clothes I find along the road, will I look "trashy?"

That's the look I like every now and then. Just trashy.

LOL! I Love this comment! :ner:

Helen_Highwater
01-30-2014, 06:40 PM
Clothes in the woods?! Get the sniffer dogs out and look for the buried bodies!

xXAddieXx
01-30-2014, 06:52 PM
heather i know that there are thrift stores but its the whole buying the clothing in public and being poor thing that is a problem

Taylor Ray
01-30-2014, 11:56 PM
The woods near my house is having a "New Years Clearance Sale" which I'm totes gonna get in on this weekend.

Anything trashy is 50% off.

Stuff related to crime scenes is "slashed" a piercing 85%.

lingerieLiz
01-31-2014, 12:17 AM
Trash for the most part but sometimes strange things do happen. I was driving on a two lane road years ago and in the center was a white bra. I stopped and picked it up more out of curiosity than anything else. It wasn't trash and appeared to be new or nearly new. On top of that it was my size. I took it home and washed it and kept it for several years. Always wondered how it go there. Was it from some girl who had it removed it a fit of passion? Which was fun to think about.

Chickhe
01-31-2014, 02:44 AM
...I was just going to say...as long as you don't pick it up and wear it.... but, I often wondered the same thing...like, why do you see only one running shoe in the middle of the highway. ...and how does a kid forget their winter jacket at school when it is minus 20...and why does my dryer eat only one sock.

Beverley Sims
01-31-2014, 08:02 AM
No.
My best find was 3 bags of new clothes left near a rubbish bin at a shopping center.
A nearby boutique had closed for business.
At the time it increased my wardrobe twice over.
Suits, dresses, slacks, tops and yes.... Lingerie.
All popular sizes.
Most fitted but some fashions were very way off. :)
It took me weeks to try it all on and here I am in the middle of the night with what could have been construed as stolen clothing.

To answer your question,there is a surprising amount of clothing left in the street.
My wife would not let me pick up the wedding dress I saw on Waikiki Beach.
Lots of people around at night and it is warm and balmy..

Jaymees22
01-31-2014, 12:48 PM
I find a lot of things on the side of the road, but don't ever remember finding clothes. I guess it's okay unless there on a body!

Annaliese2010
01-31-2014, 01:35 PM
What? OMG that's so strange. Well at least it's not body parts like in Detroit. LOL...

xXAddieXx
01-31-2014, 02:14 PM
lol i wouldn't trust any clothes found in detroit

Ozark
01-31-2014, 05:14 PM
remember that stretch of road in Ohio that somebody dumped 3,000 pairs of panties on? http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/09/02/who-dumped-3000-pairs-of-womens-panties-along-an-ohio-road-side/

Amari
01-31-2014, 06:52 PM
When I was a young teenager, I found a bra in a park. That item fuelled some fun for quite a while...

rorylm
02-01-2014, 06:17 AM
Many many years ago while I was out doing some pigeon hunting (it was thanksgiving and our outdoor cats needed something to feast on for the holiday) I came across a suitcase full of ladies clothes. It was under a toll road bridge and I figured it had fallen from a car going over the bridge. There were some nice items in the suitcase, tops, jeans, a couple of bras and of course some panties. Nothing was my size so in the spirit of environmentalism I took the suitcase to a donation bin and deposited it. Over the years I've found a wide variety of clothing items laying on the side of the road, shoes, bras, panties, etc. One time going home from work on my motorcycle I came across 3 or 4 pairs of panties in my size, I stopped picked them up and noted that they had that freshly laundered smell to them. I figured they must have blown out of the back of a pickup truck as the folks were on the way home from the laundromat.....this was Texas and I had seen numerous times ladies putting their laundry in the open back of the truck for their trip home. BTW just to be safe I washed the panties before wearing them and had them for a number of years before trashing them in a purge. Just a month ago I found a pair of lace thongs laying in the parking lot of the rehab building where I go for my Al Anon meetings. I figured they must have fallen out from one of the "patients" bags on their way to or from their stay there. I picked them up and put them in the nearest trash bin.

Christen
02-07-2014, 07:10 PM
I remember a story where police were called to investigate some burnt remnants of woman's clothing and shoes at a remote roadside stop in the Australian outback. That's when I learnt that Truckies crossdress too!

Christen X

Marcie
02-07-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm with you Dawn03. I also live in Canada and have never come across womans' clothing on the road. I travelled the roads of Ontario as a salesman for over 30 years

Julogden
02-07-2014, 08:39 PM
When I was a kid, this was a fairly rural area surrounded by farms and about a mile from the nearest (small) town, but I think we had a CD somewhere near because it wasn't unusual to find items of sexy lingerie, hosiery clothes and shoes along the roads when my friends and I would be riding our bikes around the area. Once we found a shopping bag full of nylons.

A few years ago, I was doing my beloved nature photography in some nearby woods and found a picnic table back in the woods that was completely covered with bras of all styles and colors that someone had carefully arranged. I left them alone, wondering who would abandon such a nice collection of bras. :)

Carol

LenGray
02-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Haha, I never find (usable) clothing but I find a suspicious amount of shoes lol

Me and my friend Krissy made a game of it for a while, finding shoes on the side of the road and then every time we matched a pair we would clean them up and set them on the side of the road with smiley face stickers on them :)

Whoever matched the most pairs in a month had to take the other one shoe shopping XD Got some lovely sneakers that way