PDA

View Full Version : After three days

julietalyse
01-31-2014, 03:11 AM
Monday morning I entered my spare living space situated on my commercial work sight. I need to wait till Thursday before the crew is scheduled to show. I have three 24/7 periods to be a girl with no interruptions.

Into the shower, shave, and start laying out some clothes I go. I felt a warm sense of calm along with anticipation. First I put on a black pair of panties, black nylons, bra, half-slip, and comfortable black 2 inch pumps. I then apply nail polish. Ah yes a successful job it was. As soon as the nails are dry I apply my makeup. Finally I slip into one of my favorite skirts and a turtleneck blouse, and complete this with jewelry and perfume. I had recently purchased a few wigs, and now is the time for trying each one. The camera is placed facing my sitting position ready and is focused. For the next few days I take pictures of various clothing combinations, various earrings, different lipsticks, and each of the wigs.

Fantastic could explain my feelings yet it is more than that. During these three days not once did I leave this feminine mode. What a feeling of completeness I experienced.

Along with short walks, some light shopping, many hours of driving the countryside, fixing my favorite foods, watching some movies I enjoyed totally being en femme. Someday I may just make that happen on a permanent basis.

After three days what a drag to dress in male clothes.

Helen Grandeis
01-31-2014, 03:50 AM
Gotta take these opportunities and wring all the gusto out of them.

pretty boy
01-31-2014, 04:03 AM
I'm glad you had so much fun!

Adriana Moretti
01-31-2014, 06:18 AM
i am all too familiar with this situation ...and i LOVE it...good for you...so happy to read a positive thread this morning!!!!!

Melissa in SE Tn
01-31-2014, 07:30 AM
Incredibly envious of you. You had a most peaceful time . Do it more often . Peace to you, melissa

Beverley Sims
01-31-2014, 07:49 AM
Juliet,
The last sentence tells it all.

What a drag. :)

LadyInRed
01-31-2014, 09:19 AM
hehe, i can relate, for the last couple of months i've been able to dress in the evenings, and under dress during the days. i just took my wife and son to visit my parents for 3 weeks, spent it in all male clothes and underwear.. my mom has no concept of boundaries.

Amyy
01-31-2014, 09:47 AM
Sounds just like me when my parents go away for the weekend!

anonymousinmaryland
01-31-2014, 09:55 AM
Good for you.

MsVal
01-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Isn't it just wonderful how some situations just come about and clever people have an opportunity to turn them into great fun? Reading between the lines, Julietalyse has a position that requires being on the job site 24/7 for quite some time. During that period she may be on call at any time, and CD is probably impossible. I am glad that she had that opportunity, wish her great success with this project, and a quick return to a more relaxed life.

Best wishes

Melissa in SE Tn
01-31-2014, 10:22 AM
Great story... I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself. Isn't that femme feeling so peaceful ? You just hate it when the clothes have to come off & the pressures of manhood resurface. Peace to you, mel

Katey888
01-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Nice experience Juliet - I feel joy for you and much envy for myself... :)

Katey x