PDA

View Full Version : reslly love having other girls to talk to

miss ali
01-31-2014, 11:38 AM
Thanks to every girl thst posts on here .....I recently came out to my wife and the world has opened up since ......which I've posted a lot about on here already ......just seems like in the last month I have really been able to experiment at home without worry , experiment more and more , and realizing how big a part of me that Ali is .......I dont want to be a girl or be dressed 24 /7 .......for one I'm not out to everyone , and for two I really enjoy being a msn........I really just enjoy being both for different reasons .....I jokingly told my wife she gets the best of both worlds........just don't know where this all is leading but I'm enjoying being able to openly experiment and push the limits and having people to share it with.......I didn't dress for like four years and thought maybe I was done with it .......my panty addiction didn't stop lol I was just buying them for the different women in my life and not myself....... Well when I started getting inctoich with my feminine side again I thought I would stop and keep it hidden .....but I had started doing more than ever before and it wasn't even a sexual thing at that point .......I just wanted to get dressed and hang about while nobody was home .......and be able to pretend I was actually a female for the night while my wife was at work........and I was really struggling with who or what I was and our sex life was suffering.........until one night I found this site and learned that because I do what I do doesn't mean anything one way or the other ........all the advice and comments from all you girls is helping me find out who I am and gsve me the courage , knowledge and understanding to be able to tell my wife......that morning actually lol .......up until this point I didn't see how I could get dressed up and pretend I was a girl and be straight ......I knew I wasn't into men but it didn't make sense.....and certainly didn't think it would make sense to anyone else......it helps figuring out who you are when you have someone else to talk to about it ......I thank god that my wife is as beautiful person as she is, I'll never be as good of a person as she is but I'm working on it and being feminine it seems has really helped with that .......so to all the girls out there struggling with who you are......well there is only one way to find out......go find yourself ......so I just wanted to thank you girls all for being here when I needed help finding myself.......and now you csm help me find good deals on shoes lol..........hugs, Ali

Caden Lane
01-31-2014, 12:13 PM
Just don't put too much too soon on your wife. You've given her a lot to absorb, in a short amount of time. Continuing to push your boundaries while she is still taking baby steps may be more than she is ready to absorb. So just be mindful of that, and remind yourself to back down or slow down if you notice she is struggling.

There are so many other things to warn you about or remind you to be mindful or watch out for. But all in due time I suppose. My greatest warning, is just be careful. Sometimes an accepting spouse isn't as accepting as they initially tell you.

Beverley Sims
01-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Ali,
I am glad you have had good guidance and as Caden said.....
Don't push it too much with your wife.
She needs time to absorb all this.