PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms

Charlene Marie
01-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Girls. I bought a new pair of breast forms about six weeks ago from Glamour Boutique. I made a mistake in the sizing chart, and what I received seemed a little small. Well I returned them and asked for one size larger. This company is fantastic. I paid $149.00 for them and they are exactly like the ones I bought from Fredericks four years ago for $259.00. Glamour boutique also have; Wigs, makeup, and really great butt and hip girdles. They are called Sweet Cheeks and I love them. If you are shopping around and haven't discovered: www.glamour boutique.com, check them out. I'm ver satisfied with the quality and the service.;)

Joanie
01-06-2006, 10:02 PM
This is interesting as I have been toying with the idea of getting some really nice forms. You mention Fredericks. I called their toll free number and was really disappointed, they weren't very helpful when I inquired about their wigs (one size fits all) that are on their website. I called back with questions about the forms, waited for over 10 minutes through a "heavy call volume tape" excuse then a guy answered! I can't talk to some guy on their about bra sizing and breast forms, so hung up (to me, I enjoy talking girlie things to women, if they seem receptive) Called again, the guy again. I think the woman I initially talked to was uncomfortable with my call, even though I was very polite in my inquiry, and they must have call screeing that showed my number as a repeat caller. The place you mention sounds much better, thanks again.

Joyce1702
01-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi Charlene,

I've bought the "Sweet Cheeks" from them too. They might not be as good as Classic Curves, but they're sure a lot cheaper. :)

Joyce

Genifer Teal
01-16-2006, 08:40 PM
I have also had wonerful success dealing with Glamour Boutique and their forms.

I never got around to listing these on Ebay. I saw this thread and thought I'd mention I have a pair of almost brand new forms I'd like to sell. I purchased them before the summer from Glamour Boutique. The GL2000N's are at the top of this page:

http://www.glamourboutique.com/breastforms/index.html

Mine are size 48 which worked out to a 36C on me. BTW I am 6'4" 160 lbs. They cost me $200 with shipping. I'll sell them for a reasonable price. I'm going to First Event this comming weekend. I plan to bring them with me. If you are interested and going, let me know.

I bought my previous forms from GB 5 years ago. After 100's of times gluing them on, one finaly gave out. The back tore open. I am very satisfied with the forms I had. I felt they just outlived out their useful life. It was a no brainer to go back to GB for my next pair. I think their prices are some of the best around.

I was in a rush to buy new forms because I noticed the tear when packing for an en femme weekend (TCNE Spring Fling). Glad I packed a day early! Anyway, I decided to buy the GL2000N's even though GB still had a pair of my old style forms in stock. They shippend them directly to the hotel I was staying at for the weekend to make sure I got them in time. GB's customer service is great.

These new fors are equal or greater in quality than my last pair. Unfortunately they do not fit me exactly the same way as my old forms. It seems my chest is extrememly flat. These new forms would not stay glued on all evening without a bra. My old forms rarely came unglued like this. I glued them on using Hollister 7730 medical adhesive. I liken it to an old pair of shoes that are broken in just right in a way a new pair could never match.

I used these new forms for the whole weekend. Still, I could not make them stay attached all evening withouht a bra. Eventually I gave up. (note: I have since learned that I was letting the glue dry too much before attaching the forms. This makes a big difference!)

GB could not take them back because I had already glued them on. They could not sell them as new product. I broke down and bought the old pair they still had which are exactly the same as my old forms.

I am now very happy. You can be too. Help me recoup my loss on the second pair and you will get a more expensive pair at a great discount. I check these boards every day (several times). Post here or PM me if you are interested. They are ready to ship today.

Hugs - Genfier

Deidra Cowen
01-16-2006, 08:52 PM
I agree, love that site and have ordered stuff 3 times now from them. Never had a problem and even got to meet the owner when he had a booth at the big Southern Comfort Conference this past summer.

pattied
01-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Genifer-

great info... I must go shopping now :)

elle_dee75
01-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Girls. I bought a new pair of breast forms about six weeks ago from Glamour Boutique. I made a mistake in the sizing chart, and what I received seemed a little small. Well I returned them and asked for one size larger. This company is fantastic. I paid $149.00 for them and they are exactly like the ones I bought from Fredericks four years ago for $259.00. Glamour boutique also have; Wigs, makeup, and really great butt and hip girdles. They are called Sweet Cheeks and I love them. If you are shopping around and haven't discovered: www.glamour boutique.com, check them out. I'm ver satisfied with the quality and the service.;)
it sound kind of expensive hon soosie in buffalo ny sells breast forms for around 90. 00 a pair but if your satisfied good for you lol elle