PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything else ??

Jaymees22
01-31-2014, 01:00 PM
Is there anything else that you have experienced or done that makes you feel as good as Crossdressing? If so what?

My answer to this question was boating, I had a couple of motor boats in my past life and the feelings were similar (kind of). This is much less expensive and I can do it year round.

Jaymee

jennloves55
01-31-2014, 01:07 PM
I can't think of anything. I know nothing makes me smile more than being dressed.

Caden Lane
01-31-2014, 01:10 PM
My cave diving...maybe scuba diving in general. I tend to obsess about that as much as my crossdressing. To the point that I have to remind myself to bring balance to everything.

Vanessa Rose
01-31-2014, 01:11 PM
Come to think of it yes Jaymee...

Growth as a CD. That is what makes me feel good. There is so much to learn, practice and all, I just want to get better at, what I'm not so good at now. Hope that makes sense....

Vanny

Lynn Marie
01-31-2014, 01:12 PM
I've recently acquired a super car. Low, sleek, black, leather, and very fast. It takes an afternoon drive to a whole new level! I just don't see it as a "girly car", so I'll probably reserve it for "hunky guy" occasions!

Beverley Sims
01-31-2014, 01:13 PM
Flying,
It is exhilarating. :)

Karren H
01-31-2014, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah.... scoring the winning goal in overtime.... anyone can dress like a girl but putting a slap shot in the corner of the net..... it's the most amazing feeling.... then comes falling out of an air plane... then walking through a crowded mall enfemme.....

wait.... add in third place putting your hand on a nuclear tipped cruise missile..... that was an amazing feeling... then crossdressing...

Vanessa Rose
01-31-2014, 01:20 PM
Ferrari 458 Italia by chance Lynn? And why not just glue the wig right to your scalp and drop the roof. Liquid nails may be just the trick (wink). I mean, if they can't catch you... so what... I can't wait to get my car...

if you tell me top speed... I will find the car... ha..

Vanny

thisgal16
01-31-2014, 01:25 PM
For me it is smashing through the desert as fast as possible in rzr. I've been doing it longer than I have been dressing and it still gets my blood pumping even more than dressing does.

Requal Jo
My time when doing my volunteer fire fighting is a very close second (or on par) with the times I can spend as Requal.

Alice B
I've had lots of passions in my life (still do). SCUBA diving is something I have done for over 55 years. I've owned a boat of some type for over 50 years and I love golf. Each gives me great pleasure, but they are different than dressing, which appeals to a different level in my mind. However, playing golf dressed is very special.

Annaliese2010
01-31-2014, 01:28 PM
Making sh*tloads of money

Anita S
01-31-2014, 01:40 PM
My motorcycles, I haven't fount anything that beats the adrenaline rush when I raced my friend and went to 290 km/h (around 180 Mph).

But CDing isn't comparable, it feels good in so totally different way

Anna H
01-31-2014, 01:46 PM
I Like & Love lots of things. But CDi'ng is so different. More
about "being" than "doing"....for me anyway. Not much can top
that. It's what makes me re-charged to go do the "doing". ♥

Mink
01-31-2014, 01:47 PM
music!

a great album... an amazing concert experience... making music of my own (getting lost in it!)

such fun!

lovetobedani
01-31-2014, 01:59 PM
I agree to dressing is a totally different feeling. It's more of a who I am thing for me. That doesn't mean that I don't LOVE earning a ton of $$$$$$$$ either.

Donna June
01-31-2014, 02:37 PM
For me it is being in nature. Standing on a mountain top watching the sunrise, the smell of the desert after a thunderstorm, getting wet from the spray of a waterfall, it all makes me feel good.

BillieAnneJean
01-31-2014, 02:44 PM
When my SO smiles, tells me she loves me, and is glad we are together. THAT is the greatest thrill life offers me, each and every time.

For things to do, rolling on that throttle, feeling those two 500CC 90 degree cylinders take big gulps of fuel and air and hurl me up the entrance ramp to an empty interstate as I pass by 100mph, in third gear. Three more to go. First ride of the season.

Kate Simmons
01-31-2014, 03:24 PM
Metaphysical experiences mostly. CDing was the segue for that. :)

Stephanie Miller
01-31-2014, 04:59 PM
Well I've done the diving, fighting, speeding and on and on....... but the thing that set me off the most was being there watching my kids and grandkids being born. Holding them for the first time, with them looking up at me while I'm thinking at that precise moment while holding them - I am their world. I felt (what I can imagine) what it was to be 100% nurturing woman.

Jodi
01-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Great sex and a great German beer will beat the hell out of cd'ing anytime.

Jodi

Jaymees22
01-31-2014, 09:08 PM
Great sex and a great German beer will beat the hell out of cd'ing anytime.

Jodi Well the great sex part, I'm not that big a beer drinker!

LadyInRed
01-31-2014, 09:43 PM
taking the motorbike out for a ride through the mountains, that's always a great feeling :)

VeronicaBea
01-31-2014, 11:04 PM
Spending time with my wife, spending time with our kids, listening to loud rock music, reading Batman comics, talking about baseball, and Crossdressing all put a huge smile on my face.

DorothyElizabeth
01-31-2014, 11:46 PM
Playing in a pit orchestra or a big band. Cabaret is the best of both worlds. oh - and a few years ago, I played MIss Saigon, and they copied Cabaret and made us part of the show. They dressed half of us as "donut dollies" with red and white polka dot mini dresses, and the other half as "naughty nurses". We all wore red nail polish and lip gloss, and sheer white hose, and white open toed mules. I don't have any pics of me in costume, but here's a hand: