PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Jenner

Morgan Matthews
02-01-2014, 02:48 AM
I thought it was just a bunch of dumb rumors that he was transitioning to be a woman. But, it really is starting to look like it could be happening. The latest pictures show him coming out of surgery. Supposedly, he got his adam's apple shaved, his eyebrows are shaped, and he's growing out his hair. I don't know if I'm crossing the line here with this speculation. But, I figured this group would see the signs more than anyone. It seems kind of real.

It goes without saying on this board, but if he is and this is what he wants to do, I'm happy for Bruce.

Shari
02-01-2014, 06:45 AM
You can't live your life around all that Kardashian estrogen without becoming affected.
It was the overdose of hormones and all those gorgeous clothes around him every day.

Sabrina133
02-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Shari, LOL, i was thinking the same thing. There is no way you can live in that house, around all those women without coming to terms with your own femininity.....

Hugs
Bree

Tina B.
02-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Talk about Bruce goes way back, maybe it was just time to get out of the closet.

CarlaWestin
02-01-2014, 10:51 AM
I certainly agree with the exposure to that estrogen laden environment being intoxicating. I celebrate in Jenner's life. Amazing athlete, life with breathtakingly sexy, buxom women. Intoxicated to the point of becoming female as the testosterone production wanes. Just imagine all of the fabulous lingerie he's seen modeled in person. I hope he elevates to the acceptance status of Chaz Bono and becomes a celebrity figurehead for the normalcy of omni-gender experience. I think his transitioning is great and I wish her the best.

Beverley Sims
02-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Well others have been intoxicated with the atmosphere, why not Bruce?

ChristineNYC
02-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Definitely! I thought that I was the only one who has been noticing this!

Adriana Moretti
02-01-2014, 12:16 PM
yes it would be amazing if this is true...and he publicly transforms...it would really be a good thing for us

windycissy
02-01-2014, 12:26 PM
It must be true, because I read it in the National Enquirer while waiting at the checkout stand. Bruce Jenner has been the featured "Sex Change Shocker" for two weeks in a row now. He likes the name Bridgett although he also may go with Jennifer. He decided Brucilla wasn't quite right...it's tough enough coping for a private person, can you imagine what it must be like to have your personal life splashed across the the tabloids?

Marcia Blue
02-01-2014, 01:49 PM
We all read it on the internet so it must be true, right.

Paparazzi, pictures, sure seem to lead us to the conclusion, that something is up.

Vanessa Rose
02-01-2014, 02:51 PM
Back when the guy reemerged into the scene, I said to my SO this guy had this work done to become a woman...at least CD.
What a sad life to live in the unforgiving fishbowl with a bunch of varmints that he has. I guess the old saying goes, if you lay down with dogs, you will wake up with fleas.

Story is sad all the way around.

5150 Girl
02-01-2014, 03:08 PM
yes it would be amazing if this is true...and he publicly transforms...it would really be a good thing for us

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. A big (and popular) celeb like that....
If Bruce really is transforming, I wonder how long before Steven Tyler does the same. (although Steve has a much shorter trip)

deebra
02-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Well if he is and the finished product is he is a double for Kim,then I want to know what he ate and drank.

Angela Campbell
02-01-2014, 03:25 PM
I looked up recent pics, and yeah, I see things that point to transition and hormones, and the kind of facial surgery I have had.

I think there is a good chance.

NoExcuses
02-01-2014, 03:26 PM
I agree with all of you. I have had it hard enough dealing with life in the privacy of my life. I can't imagine life like that in a fishbowl. Although, I am jealous of the fashion he has probably been exposed to!

Anna H
02-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Dumb question, but what's a Kardashian? sound's like some sort
of imported tea biscuit.

Katey888
02-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Kate - if you think that's a dumb question, I had to look up Bruce Jenner on IMDB just to find out who tf he is.... :facepalm:

And now I have - I think I'm still probably not interested... And he'll have his work cut out at 6'2" - have to have 3 or 4" taken out of his femurs.

Actually - best be careful - he may be on CD.com....

Katey x

Anna H
02-01-2014, 03:49 PM
I got rid of my cable years ago. 600 channels and nothing on.

I have netflix though!...but I spend my time on the net with my
CD friends.....so i don't miss not knowing about a lot of stuff i never
cared much about anyways.

$$ saved buys stuff I Do care about...and time to play with it!

:ner:

trishacd
02-01-2014, 03:57 PM
I saw where one of the kardashian girl went in his closet and found his heels ect. Thats got to be tough for im.

CandyDarling
02-01-2014, 04:02 PM
I hope he is OK - I hope he comes out and doesn't tarnish his truth with partial denials in the media.

But - really - I'd pay a thousand dollars to play in Kim Kardashians closet for a day !!! OMG.

Cheryl T
02-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Just looks like some bad facelift surgery to me...after all he's no spring chicken.

heatherdress
02-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Hmmm:
- long hair, long finger nails, removal of Adam's apple, laser removal of facial hair, piercing of both ears, removal of leg hair, shaped eyebrows, etc.

Maybe there is substance to the rumors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2543048/Bruce-Jenner-shows-shiny-womanly-fingernails-month-cancelled-surgery-Adams-apple-flattened.html

http://www.insideedition.com/entertainment/7718-dr-phil-weighs-in-on-bruce-jenners-changing-appearance

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2525995/Bruce-Jenner-cancels-surgery-flatten-Adams-Apple.html

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2010/10/22/bruce-jenner-revisits-youth-and-gets-piercing-with-rob-kardashian-video/

Eryn
02-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Hey, it's a mid life crisis, just like mine!

If that's the direction that is chosen, it's fine by me.

heatherdress
02-12-2014, 01:43 AM
Good for Bruce - whatever he wants to look like.

Adriana Moretti
02-12-2014, 02:10 AM
he cant afford a hair dresser though? seriously

I Am Paula
02-12-2014, 06:49 AM
I posted this on Facebook the other day. I copied it just to save retyping.

Until such time as Bruce Jenner decides to announce to the world that he is/is not transsexual, I wish the media, in particular late night talk shows, would cut him some slack. Bruce Jenner does not have the option of making himself scarce for a few years, so what ever he is going thru' will be very public. Since he is not talking right now, I have no right to speculate, let him do what needs to be done, and applaud the results. Bruce is paying the heavy price of celebrity.

Rogina B
02-12-2014, 07:03 AM
He was a great athlete.He has made money since,and will make a lot more eventually. His story will sell! And it is a good thing for the T world..

VAWyman
02-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Actually - best be careful - he may be on CD.com....

Katey x

I was thinking the same thing, Katey.

darla_g
02-12-2014, 07:30 AM
I'm with Kate on this too and I do have cable! been doing my best to avoid anything Khardasian by design although i do know who they are .

Tracii G
02-12-2014, 10:50 AM
The press are goons. They need to get a real job and leave people alone.

Leslie Langford
02-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Never mind Bruce Jenner - when is Steven Tyler of Aerosmith finally going to come clean regarding his true gender orientation? Yeah, yeah, yeah..."Dude..." sure does "..Look Like a Lady"...

Barbie Anne
02-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Never mind Bruce Jenner - when is Steven Tyler of Aerosmith finally going to come clean regarding his true gender orientation? Yeah, yeah, yeah..."Dude..." sure does "..Look Like a Lady"...

Lol I've always thought that he looks like Joan Rivers tomboy twin sister.......and more so over the years.........those lips

Leslie Langford
02-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Yep, and with Steven - that pert nose, those finely-chiseled features, the expressive mouth and lips, the skinny frame, the painted nails, the long, high-lighted hair, the bling, the silky scarves, streamers, and boas adorning his microphone, the feminine clothes...if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, well then, odds are...

I even remember reading somewhere that Steven has been known to raid daughter Liv's closet on occasion to borrrow her flowing tops and blouses for his public appearances.

lingerieLiz
02-12-2014, 03:35 PM
Steven Tyler has been wearing women's close so long that no one even notices. I have never seen him wearing a bra but he has had on a chemise under a couple blouses. I thought I wore some pretty fem blouses, but he has me topped by a mile.

lingerieLiz
02-12-2014, 03:36 PM
TMZ -- Bruce Jenner is NOT changing his identity ... he's just going through a mid-life crisis and is addicted to plastic surgery -- this according to sources close to the Kardashian family and Jenner sons.

Family sources say the klan does not buy what increasingly looks like gender reassignment. They say Bruce is changing his look because of his "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery."

I'm not sure, but one of the kids says he has more dresses than any of them.

michelleddg
02-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Can't resist...today's Dustin comic strip. Hugs, Michelle

Tina_gm
02-12-2014, 06:00 PM
There is enough going on that can only be feminizing on purpose. How much so internally, we don't know, but once it becomes visible enough so that anyone would notice at even a casual glance, I am thinking there is quite a lot going on in B Jenner that equates to femininity.

Christinedreamer
02-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Well just in case Bruce is reading, I for one, hope you find fulfillment and happiness if you are transitioning.

Jonithan
02-12-2014, 06:24 PM
Well if he is and the finished product is he is a double for Kim,then I want to know what he ate and drank.

He ate his Wheaties!!!

Sorry couldn't resist,

Joni

Samantha_Smile
02-12-2014, 07:34 PM
he cant afford a hair dresser though? seriously
LOL that pic isn't really showing him/her in their best light, is it? :D

BLUE ORCHID
02-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Hi Morgam, Who didn't see this one coming ??

melissalynn
02-15-2014, 08:20 PM
It's a story ripe for a thinly veiled, badly written TG fiction retelling.