PDA

View Full Version : ali finally got to go out

miss ali
02-01-2014, 09:05 AM
So when I told my wife that I liked to wear panties and pretend I was a girl I never wiukd have imagined leaving the house . Actually I read stories here about girls venturing out and I couldn't figure out why they would want to . So when I told her armed with all the stories and posts and info from here and other websites , the topic actually came up . We were reading about someone venturing out for the first time and she asked if that's something that I would want to do ....and I said well no , I can't figure out why anyone would find the need to do that ......well it turns out that after reading more and more stories , I became more and more interested in venturing out as Ali . Well yesterday she dropped off the boys and I got ready and we went all over . She said well now that you're all dressed up , where do u want to go ? I said actually I dont care, that's up to you, all I really want to do is go clothes shopping with u , so that we csm try stuff on together .......I must say we had a blast .....me because I ventured out as Ali and it was spectacular and her because I was willing to do whatever she wanted to do ......anyways I'm still glowing from last night and wearing pink lol ......hope everyone gets to experience this some day ....take care, Ali

suitgirlt
02-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Good for you,glad you had fun.

reb.femme
02-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Hi Ali,

Glad you had a great time. The first time out is an experience that can't be repeated, and you got to go shopping too. A day to remember for sure. I remember my heart banging like a drum on my first time out and I'm sure they could hear it across the street.

Next time you go out, I'm in south London, call in for me. It might be a bit of a long haul, but I'm sure the shopping will more than make up for it :heehee:.

Rebecca

bridget thronton
02-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Sounds like a very good first outing

Beverley Sims
02-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Ali it is wonderful that you can cultivate a relationship like that.

Ashley Lyn
02-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Going out is definitely a thrill..
I have the urge, and the kid works tonight..
Maybe make it a jeans nite with the rest girl stuff..
Can you believe I have NO 'girl' jeans?? Hmm.m.m....

NoExcuses
02-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Congratulations Ali. Sounds like you had a great time and had a ton of support from your SO. That is so awesome! Congrats!

Marcelle
02-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Hi Ali,

CONGRATS! The first time is always the best but the scariest. It can never be topped but it is fun trying.

Hugs

Isha

Marcia Blue
02-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Your wife is a very special person. I would recommend, you take extra special, care of such a wonderful lady.

Kristy 56
02-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Sounds like it won't be your last outing either. Glad you enjoyed the experience.

Requal Jo
02-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Sounds like you had a fantastic day Ali. You are blest to have such a strong relationship with your supportive wife. Make sure you look after her.

Katey888
02-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Well done Ali - what a great experience for you - first of many no doubt! :cheer:

Thanks for sharing a tale of joy...

Katey x

MsDanii
02-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Well done Ali,
You will cherish that memory forever. May it be the start of many adventures for you :)