PDA

View Full Version : What's so hard about this?

CarlaWestin
02-01-2014, 10:32 AM
My crossdressing is my comfort zone and my passion.

When you met me, you were attracted to my colorful, 'out there' individual persona. That weirdness and independence was certainly a draw. You saw my kind heart with the unselfish dedication to the care of my disabled sibling. You saw how I thunk out of the box financially and lived and afforded a stable affluent lifestyle on a blue collar income. You drive an amazing paid off vehicle and live in a dream house. With my current employment, you enjoy your retirement with all bills paid and stellar health care coveraged. I have survived the recession without so much as a hiccup in our lifestyle.

I Love You, dearly. Only YOU. I've never strayed. I'm an honest man.

So, why can't I just dress a little prettier at home? Come on! Come play with me. Why do you resist this unique and creative side of me?

Where's the positive in your resistance?

Rhonda Darling
02-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Wow, hit my heart. I hope it softens the one you care most about.

Kindest regards,
Rhonda

Beverley Sims
02-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Carla,
I hope one day you can say you have been preaching to the converted.

Paragraph two explains why you got married.

I hope you can grab some imagination with paragraph four.

I do preach.... Always look for the positives, they are out there.

I do wish you well in your quest.

Katey888
02-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Damn Carla! If I weren't married I'd propose in an instant.... :o

No - really I would... Green card and everything.... :D

I just hope you like weekends in Vegas as well... :yahoo:

Katey x

CarlaWestin
02-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Thank you, Bev. Love your kind, gentle heart.

Whoa! Kate! Green card? Hmmmm? You should see the mountain view from the pool deck.

Jenniferathome
02-01-2014, 11:47 AM
Apples and oranges Carla.

Cross dressing does not reasonably fit into the expectations of any woman. You're SUPPOSED TO provide for your loved one. Not so with cross dressing

CarlaWestin
02-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Apples and oranges Carla.

Cross dressing does not reasonably fit into the expectations of any woman. You're SUPPOSED TO provide for your loved one. Not so with cross dressing

Yes, I know. I was only illustrating that I am aware of doing the right thing, a lost art nowadays. Imagine having all that and Carla too!