PDA

View Full Version : Real first time out!

Alice_2014_B
02-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Last I went out dressed up with people around last night.
Went to Fred Meyer's (drove in flat sandals) and put on my 6" heel/2" platform heels and went straight inside. Was really amazing wearing a long skirt out in public. Wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. I tried on some shoes and left.
Kept it real short this time.

Requal Jo
02-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Now that the first time is passed and the confidence strengthened you can look forward to future longer outings as Alice. Congratulation.

NoExcuses
02-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Congratulations Alice! So awesome! What's up next? :)

Ashley

Alice_2014_B
02-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Thank you.
Next time I'm going to wear flats or lower heels; I love high heels, but concentrating on not falling, though I walked in the 6 inchers really well, added extra nervousness that I didn't need.
I want to walk a store more and in more departments than just shoes.
It was a real experience and a half.

Jennifer S
02-01-2014, 03:18 PM
That's awesome! Congratulations. That's a step I plan on taking myself pretty soon. I'm nervous but reading about great experiences like this gives me confidence :)

Katey888
02-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Well done Alice! :cheer:

I think it's doubly courageous to do that AND wear 6" heels... I doubt I could do that around the house... :eek:

Won't be long before your next time, I'm sure... :)

Katey x

Alice_2014_B
02-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Thanks. I guess it did take extra courage.
I've walked around the house for years in high heels, that's been practice.
It was also just the looks from the heels that made me nervous; do not see women in heels that high often in regular stores.
Next time will be this evening. Mary Jane ballet flats and a long black skirt. I plan on going to Target to try on heels and walk around.
There are not many evenings left where my wife has volunteer work and the possibility of going on a deployment, leaving the 13th if I am in fact going.

Well done Alice! :cheer:

I think it's doubly courageous to do that AND wear 6" heels... I doubt I could do that around the house... :eek:

Won't be long before your next time, I'm sure... :)

Katey x

reb.femme
02-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Do you need ladders to get onto those heels? I set my limit at 3", otherwise I'd feel like a death defying trapeze artist.

Rebecca

melissakozak
02-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Your first time out is kind of a rush isn't it? Once you go out a lot, it will get easier and easier....hugs, Melissa.

Helen Grandeis
02-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Congratulations! A few thoughtful preparations and being aware of our actions on a minute by minute basis will yield surreal, mind blowing adventures. Good luck.

Jess6887
02-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Well done on your outing. I've recently done this but in a lingerie store was such a good experience.
One time tho when I went out in public, I got dressed in the disabled toilet in a shopping centre, was so nervous I left my back pack with my male clothes in the bathroom and when I realized I ran back and my clothes were gone, so there I was dressed as Jessica no male clothes to change back into, no money to buy more, so I had to buy time before I drove home, was very good being dressed up and having no choice about it, going home was the worst part as I live with family but thank god they were at the cinemas so I remained dressed at home till I heard them arriving

Alice_2014_B
02-01-2014, 08:10 PM
That sounds crazy. Glad everything turned out alright.

Well done on your outing. I've recently done this but in a lingerie store was such a good experience.
One time tho when I went out in public, I got dressed in the disabled toilet in a shopping centre, was so nervous I left my back pack with my male clothes in the bathroom and when I realized I ran back and my clothes were gone, so there I was dressed as Jessica no male clothes to change back into, no money to buy more, so I had to buy time before I drove home, was very good being dressed up and having no choice about it, going home was the worst part as I live with family but thank god they were at the cinemas so I remained dressed at home till I heard them arriving

Alice_2014_B
02-01-2014, 08:26 PM
These are the heels I wore.

reb.femme
02-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Had to chuckle at the misfortune of Jess, a touch of Germanic schadenfreude in my genes I fear :heehee:.

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
02-02-2014, 12:52 AM
A little bit of confidence goes a long way.

JazmyneCD
02-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Keep it going. You will get so much better and enjoy it even more. I've been getting out more and more lately and absolutely loving it.