PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl - What will you be wearing?

Vanessa Rose
02-01-2014, 06:31 PM
I guess the question that must be asked is what team are you going to be routing for and what item of female clothes will you be wearing...

Me...racoon cap of course, raw-hide bunchkins and a slap jack, an entire refrig of corona and a bucket of dead squirl. yep load a bunch of those little rascals on a skewer and you know, the meat is twice as good come about half-time.

What are your wearing and who are you routing for

Eryn
02-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Don't you know that if you haven't paid the NFL their fee you have to call it "The Big Game"?

I'll wear what I usually wear: Women's jeans, top, and running shoes. I'd tell you who I was rooting for, but I really don't know who's playing. :D

Heather1129
02-01-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm going to a party, so I can only underdress as usual. Its going to be the Seahawks all the way!!

cdinmd206
02-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I will be watching the game at the local watering hole which I highly suspect would not take kindly to my walking in dressed better than their wives.

Erica Marie
02-01-2014, 07:50 PM
What, Im suppose to wear cloths while watching tv? Lol

Oh and btw, Ill be rooting for the Packers :-)

Anna H
02-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Super Bowl. I saw that once.

It was Pret-ty impressive when Richard Petty made a
basket from the second lane in the fifth inning. Then went
and body-slammed the goalie!

It's been awhile since I've seen any games, but I'll never
forget that one time i watched the Olympics.

Never did figure out who won, though...

Beverley Sims
02-02-2014, 12:57 AM
And I always thought it was a "supper bowl".
I enjoy ten pin bowling.

Kate,
You only need to see it once.

Lynn Marie
02-02-2014, 04:05 AM
That nature show about the superb owl?

Vanessa Rose
02-02-2014, 04:10 AM
Lynn, girls. Ha.

I admit. This is the driest humor about a sporting event that I have ever received. And it is the big game or superb owl.

Lord. I am so alike so many of you with this game. I could really care less. But I will be wearing something sweet underneath just as an foxtrot oscar to all the macho ism in the room (wink).

Vanny

Donnagirl
02-02-2014, 04:12 AM
I'll be in a suit and tie, stuck in the office... After recent efforts I will be quite under dressed shaved, painted, hosed, pantied and loving it! Boy, have you guys got a lot to answer for, confidence levels raising, or care factor diminishing.

Thankfully I can watch.... Sorry Denver fans, Seahawks have this one already won. Russell won't let us down.

mmandy31
02-02-2014, 06:07 AM
i be wearing my comphy pj's go Denver all the way

Katey888
02-02-2014, 08:34 AM
Cheerleader skirt - Seahawks t-shirt!!!

The pom-poms will be flying furiously.... :cheer:

Katey x

Kristy 56
02-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Neighborhood party,so drab for me :( Oh how I wish I could be dressed as a cheerleader.

Kim_Bitzflick
02-02-2014, 08:41 AM
I'm not sure what I'll be wearing during the game. I may even watch in boy mode :0. But before the game I do plan to clean house while wearing my maids uniform.

GO Peyton!

Anna H
02-02-2014, 08:48 AM
cheerleaders and maids. hmmm....i better take a closer look at sports.

seems i've overlooked the obvious...:ner:

Donna1391
02-02-2014, 08:58 AM
I'll be taking a nice Bubble bath this afternoon , then wear a Lucie Ann peignoir set . So if I fall a sleep I'll be ready for bed , go Denver Hugs DONNA1391

samantha rogers
02-02-2014, 09:12 AM
I am strictly a baseball girl at heart, and never understood what I was supposed to like about football. But I watch the SB for the clever (and not so clever) ads. This year the half time should be better. Red Hot Chili Peppers are wonderful. Oh, what was the question? Clothes! :heehee:
I'll be in stretch skinny jeans and a big soft oversized sweater with a floppy roll neck, like any other weekend this winter in snowy Michigan. Who's playing?:battingeyelashes:

Melissa in SE Tn
02-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Tennessee orange of course!!! Go Peyton , go Vols , go Omaha !!!
Then it's only 2 weeks when pitchers & catchers report for spring training. Life is good. Peace to all, melissa

StephanieStevens
02-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Who knows if I'll have clothes on by then :P and really don't care which team wins, but think Manning will be getting ring #2

CynthiaD
02-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Super Bowl ... That's football, right?

Kirsten1
02-02-2014, 10:07 AM
I will be wearing panties and a bra under my drab boy clothes. Still DADT in my house! Go Broncos!

Tina B.
02-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Jeans and a tee, I want to get down on the floor and play with those puppy's, we where talking about the puppy bowl on Animal Planet TV right, it's supper?
Of course puppy's play football, they have to, they don't have hands.

BOBBI G.
02-02-2014, 01:20 PM
.I'll be in my night clothes, lights will be out, sheet pulled to my neck. I don't like television in my bedroom so that will not be an issue. Have to get up early. Besides I don't know who is playing.

Bobbi

Vanessa Rose
02-02-2014, 01:26 PM
These answers are hilarious as far as what we will be wearing. I wonder who will be the standout in a group with pumps

ArleneRaquel
02-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Red hair, glasses, hose, hair, lips, cheeks, nails, robe.

CD Tammy
02-02-2014, 01:37 PM
I'd cheer for the Falcons but the only way they will be there is if they bought tickets. I'm wearing black pantyhose, black pumps, a red sweater dress.

LadyInRed
02-02-2014, 01:51 PM
I'll be in my red lace panties and matching bra, probably some ankle socks, but otherwise it'll be my white work shirt and my carpenter jeans and work shoes. we're approaching con season and I've got about 3 costumes to finish off & paints, resins and plastic dust isn't very nice to pretty skirts and tops.... as for who I'm cheering for... who's playing I'll flip a coin

Lorileah
02-02-2014, 02:26 PM
probably the dip I drip on my sweater, the crumbs of the chips in my lap, nacho cheese around my lips and cat hair. just another Sunday

carhill2mn
02-02-2014, 02:30 PM
I am wearing a LBD with black heels, appropriate jewelry and a platinum bonde (gray?) wig.

I am not rooting very hard for either team as I have some reasons for cheering for each team. I am just looking for a good game.

LIKETODRESS2
02-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Going to a pary so mens jeans a seattle seahawks shirt ( ladsy or course. And my seahawk sweartshirt that I bout in the kindome in the 90s

Jennifer Kelly
02-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Going to a party at my girlfriend's dad's house. Since no one there except my GF knows about Jennifer, it's boy mode all the way. Jeans, t-shirt, and whatever Chargers jersey I pick out of my closet. I'll be rooting for the Broncos because I like Peyton Manning and then I can also say that my Chargers got knocked out of the playoffs by the eventual champs so that's not so bad right. But I won't be sad if the Seahawks win either.

katssun
02-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Comfort first for me tonight.

A red and black patterned maxi skirt and a simple black tee. 4" heels of course.

No makeup and no wig though. Not worth the trouble tonight. I'd rather not fall asleep during the second half and have to try to clean makeup off the couch, or have the wig become a tangled mess.

Trisha91
02-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Male clothes unfortunately, but some lacy thigh highs and panties underneath. ;)

Vanessa Rose
02-02-2014, 07:45 PM
This game is a nightmare for the Bulls! Ha

Seriously what is happening to Denver?

Katey888
02-02-2014, 08:26 PM
I am beating my chest over which is stretched my 15+ year old Seattle Seahawks t-shirt like a lady gorilla whose nest is threatened... Seriously not a pretty sight.

Who is the older, worried looking guy, spends a lot of the time sitting and reading on a bench... called Peyton? Is he part of the commentary team...? :devil:

Katey x