PDA

View Full Version : A Skirt, windy weather and car washing

Ellie52
02-02-2014, 04:42 AM
My wife made me a new sarong/skirt today. I decided this afternoon that the car needed washed so out I went with a bucket of soapy water, a sponge and my new sarong. I started washing my car on our driveway but the a gust of wind blew my skirt up around my armpits. I was wearing undies but unfortunately they were lacy and bright orange. Luckily no one saw it.
I continued to wash the car and as we live next to the beach there is a lot of passing traffic. Several people walked past and were very friendly though no one commented on my skirt but Im sure if the wind had blown again and flashed my bright orange panties there may have been some comments.
Its so god to be able to wear a skirt outside your house without worrying that anyone will say anything.

Very risque but great fun. The wind around the crown jewels is something no lady will ever know, but is such fun.
Cant wait till next weekend to wash the car again...Maybe itll be dirty again tomorrow and need another wash.....Ellie

Teresa
02-02-2014, 04:51 AM
Hi Ellie,
Watch out for the guy with the bucket of muck otherwise you'll be washing it every day! You had better have plenty of clean undies !

Helen Grandeis
02-02-2014, 05:03 AM
No picture? I look forward to future images!

Marcelle
02-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Hi Ellie,

Sounds like you had a great time . . . perhaps you could start a side business of washing cars around your neighbourhood.

Hugs

Isha

CD_DIANE
02-02-2014, 07:35 AM
You will probably have the cleanest car in Australia !

Hugs,

Diane

Katey888
02-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Once again, 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks...' :)

Surely the whole point of wearing bright orange, lacy underwear is that you ONLY go out on a windy day... :D

I can see the way you plan your undies rota: Rainy, muddy day today - Check; Deepening cyclone, F10 tomorrow - Check; Dayglo yellow frilly tennis knickers ready for the morning - CHECK! :yahoo:

All the best things to see as a tourist are in Oz... :cheer:

Katey x

MeDeanna
02-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Isha, I'm inclined to think Ellie already had the business of car washing in mind and the bright orange undies the first advertising canpaign.

Such a cheeky businesswoman.

Melissa in SE Tn
02-02-2014, 09:42 AM
El,loved reading about your flashing. Wearing bright orange may be a sign that Peyton manning will win today's super bowl. Not kidding...

You are such a trip. I love your spontaneity & sense of humor . Keep us posted if you flash again next weekend .... Hopefully the sighting of your beauteous buttox will not cause passerby drivers to wreck . Now that's a story !!!

Beverley Sims
02-02-2014, 11:00 AM
What about some hot air to dry it, you have had plenty lately.

Tina B.
02-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Across from the beach, why aren't you out there washing that car in a Bikini?
Bikini's come in nice bright colors, like orange too!