PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Party As Paula......

Paulacder
02-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Several years ago I met a couple guys at a crossdressers support meeting, turned out they were ther as curiosity seekers. They invited me to a super bowl party that was taking place the following weekend. I was told that they rented a suite at a rather nice hotel and that several other crossdresers had ben invited. I thought about it all the following week, should I or shouldn't I, as the weekend approached I said to myself, what the heck, why not. I contacted another sister from our support group and asked her if she would accompany me, although she hadn't ben invited I didn't see any problem. We arrived at the Hotel totally dressed and made our way to the room that I had ben given the number of. Only a few minutes after entering the room it was very obvious that we were not there for a super bowl party. If memory serves me right there was 6 individuals (men) who were there soly to have sex with a crossdresser. Moral of this story is be careful what you do and where you go when dressed...........

Jaylyn
02-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Dang Paula hope you both got out unharmed. It's a tough world we live in but one needs to always keep an eye out for suspicious invites especially. You walk in expecting a fun night with chips and dip and you could be the desert. Lucky you brought backup because things could have gotten bad fast I imagine.

kimdl93
02-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Boy, I could see that one coming.

Beverley Sims
02-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Just like throwing a party and inviting everyone on Facebook.
It is a dangerous world we live in these days.

Tina B.
02-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Just met them, and excepted an invite up to a hotel room, why did I not see that ending coming!

Jenniferathome
02-02-2014, 11:50 AM

Exactly. We all have responsibility for our actions. Super Bowl party in a hotel room!?!?! Invited by guys who were admirers?! Come on.

stephanie203
02-25-2014, 02:21 PM
Wow! That had all the makings of ending with your dismembered bodies found in the bathtub by hotel security. Glad you made it out ok, that had to be scary.

TessInJxn
02-25-2014, 03:06 PM

Indeed.

Glad you got out ok.

RADER
02-25-2014, 03:45 PM
If it sounds to good to be true,..... The old saying really applies to this one.
Only go out where you KNOW what is going to happen.
Rader