PDA

View Full Version : How many here, When the cloths come off does the girl go away?

Erica Marie
02-04-2014, 06:38 AM
For everyone here, when the girl cloth come off does the girl go away till the next time you dress?

How many people here completely go back to being a guy and how many notice alot of female traits flow over into their male life.

Hope this makes sense.

For me I try to blend female in the best I can without letting anyone overly notice. I try to keep my figure slim and not overly muscular, I attempt to keep my nails groomed (less polish of course), I have been shaving my legs and arms to keep body hair at a minimum, I have been letting my hair grow to try and adopt a unisex style, wearing earings in both ears, I do notice that when I sit I always seems to either cross my legs or sit in a ladylike position, among other things that I probably dont even notice anymore.

Do many others here notice this about themselves, or other things that are typically female traits, or is it full bore back to male mode for you

Also for any ggs that stop by, Im curious what male traits you may notice about your day to day self.

AndreaCD1963
02-04-2014, 06:46 AM
Andrea never goes away.

Sure there are the physical signs (maincured nails with subtle polish, pedicured toes with not so subtle polish, shaved legs arms chest and everything, pierced ears, purse) but its also a mental thing. I am Andrea, she is me. All the time.

Adriana Moretti
02-04-2014, 06:47 AM
the girl never goes away for me...no matter what i am wearing...its the same person...I do have to "Play up" looking like a man though...i wear baggy clothing in layers on purpose to look bigger, a tank top under my shirt to try to look a bit more muscular...i wear a hat pulled low to cover they eyebrows.

Ellie52
02-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Erica - What a fantastic question. I never actually feel any different as Ellie or myself. I look in the mirror and the clothes are different and I have hair (as Ellie ) but emotionally I am the same. I have fixed the car and done woodwork in a skirt.
I never thought about the leg crossing but I could be classed as a cross dressing leg crosser (not easy to say) as I do cross my legs but not in the feminine way if there is such a thing. I cross my ankles alot and I wear a lot of ladies clothes as a guy.
I have tried to style my beard in a feminine way but I just cant get it right.
Does this answer the question or am I just rambling like usual. Ellie

Jordan
02-04-2014, 07:02 AM
I agree with most post here as the girl never goes away as Jordan is so much of my life

laciewhite
02-04-2014, 07:05 AM
for me there's no physical 'blending'. i present as totally masculine to the outside world. i don't even underdress.

but the girl is always stalking my psyche..waiting for her chance to take control again...

AnnieMac
02-04-2014, 07:07 AM
No, the girl never goes away, male or female clothes, Annie is as much a part of me as my male self. That's why this is more than a little hobby. I think I posted once on another thread that I wouldn't be a candidate for SRS because then if I did that, I would probably start missing the male me then, and would be on one of the other forums. I guess I'm split right down the middle, with a touch more female than male. However, I actually really enjoy having both natures within me. Like anything in life, it can be a real blessing, if you don't let it control you.

meganmartin
02-04-2014, 07:09 AM
I would think for most that inner feeling never goes away regardless of how your presenting.
This is a part of you the clothing are just things that help you present yourself to the world.

kimdl93
02-04-2014, 07:39 AM
I've said this many times, but I'll repeat...my personality does not change based on my clothing.

Kate Simmons
02-04-2014, 07:53 AM
I don't consider them as much male or female traits as I do people traits.:)

Erica Marie
02-04-2014, 07:55 AM
I guess this isnt so much about how we feel inside, but how we present on the outside.

For an example, does the beard come back, does the greasy finger nails come back, macho bruiser? Or is the female appearance still shining through.

Dana_Drake
02-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Interesting thread. I'm just finding myself so I'm light years behind most of you. I've wondered the same thing, but I've never put the question this plainly. Thank you Erica! I like the male me. I feel good being the male me. I'm a guys guy. But there is a side that's just beginning to emerge. She's feminine, nurturing, and a thousand times more intuitive. She's soft where my male side is hard. I like them both. Unlike some here, I wasn't born in the wrong body. That's a struggle that I don't have to face. I am happy and excited that this side of me is starting to emerge, even this late in life (I'm 60). Whether the two blend or not is something I'll find out in time. I've only been on this board for a week, but it's been an eye-opening and wonderful experience!

Patty F
02-04-2014, 08:15 AM
I almost always wear diamond stud ear rings in both ears. One night my daughter had a camp fire at her place, I was sitting by the fire, jeans, jacket, sucking on a beer, when one of her friends came over and said "oh I thought you were a girl" nothing showed on the outside other than the ear rings. Patty never goes away.

Katey888
02-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Great thoughts, Erica - provocative, even...

I have noticed - more from photos and video - that Katey has a slightly different way of sitting, moving and gesturing. I do think some of this is conscious - the first time I saw myself walking was clearly 'a guy in a dress' :eek: - so I have been more attentive to how GGs move and gesture. And yes, this forum has influenced that as well - of course I was always fascinated by attractive women, more so now and across a wider spectrum and to a greater level of detail (I'm sure some might think I'm a bit of a stalker, but I try to be subtle..).

The thing that goes away with clothes, though, is the little adjustments that GGs and we have to do: tweaking a bra strap flat; making sure that mini skirt is pulled down when you sit!; crossing legs, etc - all those are associated with the clothes and I don't think many carry over to guy me - but that isn't personality is it?

And some of those things are an omnipresent danger for us closet occupiers - I'm forever standing hand on hip... what a giveaway! :)

Katey x

rah
02-04-2014, 09:02 AM
I think every person has there own personality most ppl in today's society don't even have time fofthemselves. Women do stuff what was labeled for men and vice versa. If I try to do thing purposelying that are meant to be feminine so that I can feel feminine I think I might be becoming someone else (if that makes any sense) although I do get that I'm feminine cos I'm shy & I speak at low tone and I cry alot(unfortunately)

SexyErica
02-04-2014, 09:21 AM
I guess it looks like I might be in the minority here. My femme self and male side could not get any farther apart. When the clothes and makeup come off its total guys guy for me. No shaving for days the greasy nails the hole nine yards.

RebeccaLynne
02-04-2014, 09:38 AM
I've needed to remind myself not to cross my legs at the knee in guy-mode... I really find it quite comfortable after years of doing so enfemme. However, I don't see many guys sitting that way, so I make a conscious effort not to... just because I wouldn't want anyone to suspect I'm a crossdresser.

The "girl" never really goes away, she just keeps it private!

Lynn Marie
02-04-2014, 09:43 AM
When dressed as a girl, I do girl things. When dressed as a boy, I'm simply a boy. The two often meet in the laundry room or when he drives my Prius, or I take his Jag out for a little girl fun!

Teresa Monsivais
02-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Teresa is in me but does not show herself unless my gf and I are going to have a girls night out. I only dress to go out clubbing because I live to wear heels and dresses or tight clothing for clubbing. However, I always like wearing my high heels around the house and occasionally under dress using panties... so she isn't completely gone.

Michelle V
02-04-2014, 09:47 AM
For me it is a switch I've yet to control. I can go from feeling very masculine to extremely feminine regardless of the clothes I am wearing, how I behave depends on who is around me at he time and where am at. Having Michelle whiting me is a positive trait I cherish and some times hate. Michelle allows for me to be more sensitive to other people, especially my wife and children, I have no fear to be loving and caring unless I am having issues with how feminine I feel but how masculine I look, then I can turn into an Jerk. I guess I am still trying to have my double personality under control. Good question!

Anna H
02-04-2014, 09:49 AM
I think I'm the same....which works well because my wife says so,
and because what I do doesn't make me a different person.

I probably do lean a fair bit towards the girlier side at all times though,
Long hair, pierced ears, long nails, slim & tall, girls jeans always...among
a few other things.

It's actually a bit painful to cross my legs any other way than the way
women do. I've tried that the rare times I sit with guys...so I don't even
try anymore. But...I'm in my 50's so I don't care what anyone thinks
anymore. :happy:

And...I swear before the Highest video game overlord...if it wasn't the
troublesome PITA that it is here where I am...I'd legally change my name
to Kate. I'm planning to do that at some point. Guy or not...

(I'll never be a girl, and would never fool anyone, but i do this thing for
my own state of well-being. It's just natural for me) :happy:*:happy: ♥

DorothyElizabeth
02-04-2014, 10:01 AM
I lived through the nineties. I found the woman within, and embraced her (even though she is a lesbian) :).

So, there is no change regardless of what I am wearing, or not wearing, as the case may be, except I must admit, I do take shorter strides when wearing heels.

robindee36
02-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Erica, there is always a little of the girl in my boy persona and likewise a little boy in Robin's persona. They cannot be totally separated at this point, only managed as to which is presenting.

Its a dichotomy I suppose a lot of the closeted girls struggle with. However, even if the stars allowed me to be FT, there would always be elements of the boy present.

Seems to be a matter of keeping the compartments separate with a minimum of blending.

Hugs, Robin :bunny:

Beverley Sims
02-04-2014, 10:17 AM
The mannerisms, the talking with hands, surprise of beautiful things do not disappear they may tone down a bit amongst male friends, but they never completely disappear.

Crissy Kay
02-04-2014, 10:21 AM
For me, it is a yes. When Crissy puts her clothes away she is gone, until the next time. I am just my male self, and do not feel any different.

Princess Grandpa
02-04-2014, 10:44 AM
I think, regardless of how I'm dressed, I'm basically the same person. My wife frequently refers to me as her RobbieRita. I'm sort of a blend of male and female most of the time. My nails are almost always painted. When I'm not presenting as Rita I sit and walk as a dude but with some seriously feminine qualities. I assume most people I encounter think I'm gay. It perplexes me that I don't care if people think I'm gay, but would be traumatized if they knew I was a cross dresser. /shrug

Hug
Rita

bridget thronton
02-04-2014, 11:31 AM
I do not think in terms of a gender binary - i am always about the same inside

Suzanne F
02-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Suzanne comes through more and more now. Since I have started accepting who I really am I remain the same girl dressed or not. I do realize I was more feminine acting than I realized. This has made it less apparent that I am not suppressing myself as much. I love feeling that peace of knowing I am being me!
Suzanne

kendra_gurl
02-04-2014, 11:52 AM
I planned to post that I am always masculine Ken playing the part of Kendra when I am dressed. I have never really felt feminine even when I'm looking very feminine. Being constantly aware of the need to play the feminine part to sell the illusion makes it more like acting than feeling feminine.

Then I remembered how Ken feels when he shops with his wife and gets all excited by what this or that would look or feel like while dressed as Kendra. Or trying to select new foundation or lipstick colors. Certainly not a very masculine way of feeling or acting so I guess I must be a mixture of male/female emotions

Tracii G
02-04-2014, 12:00 PM
The girl is always there but I'm the same person whatever way I am dressed.

Jaylyn
02-04-2014, 12:04 PM
The girl goes away but sometimes I think about Jaylyn as I am in my male mode. Especially if I have had a rough day working or I can get the urge and wish I had some Jaylyn time sometimes just seeing a commercial or an advertisement that shows some GG wearing certain things such as deep red lipstick, or maybe a short skirt, heels and such. Before I was married that feeling was an erotic one for the GG now its mostly ummmmm wish Jaylyn looked that good.

BillieJoEllen
02-04-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm always Billie. I don't have much chance anymore to do my hair or makeup so when I take off the top layers of femme clothes I always revert back to being visually male while wearing femme clothing underneath. By being visually male I mean go unshaven for a few days, don't clean under my nails too much, revert to a male hair style and wear clothes that visually need ironing. But mind wise I'm always Billie.

Stephanie47
02-04-2014, 12:39 PM
This is a chicken and an egg question for me. When I take the clothes off I easily go back to man mode. When Stephanie comes out to play I'm fully into female mode. I do believe somewhere in my early days I was destined to be more sensitive and caring and nurturing. I do see a therapist for reasons other than sexual identity (combat related issues), who does not know of my cross dressing. The therapist has made the same comment. If anything my guy mode is a lot more feminine than most. However, I do see many guys who also think the same as I who do not seem to be cross dressers. I guess I'll never know. As a brief observation I have seen on the forum instances of many guys who do not show feminine thinking when en femme. I guess to them it may be just the clothes.

Emma.M
02-04-2014, 01:27 PM
When I go en femme (or want to) my SO can tell my face changes. I still can't see how :heehee:

Anyway the only thing that changes (or I try to change) is my mannerisms; walking, talking etc :)

Cheryl T
02-04-2014, 04:25 PM
I am always here no matter what I'm wearing. He's the one that disappears....

Bria
02-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Erica Marie, you have posed a very good question. I had to go think about it for a couple of hours before answering. Usually these kind of questions come from Isha, so I'm glad someone else can make me really put on my thinking cap.

I have always thought that I.m the same regardless of the clothes, oh yeah there some mannerisms that may change, but emotions/thinking, no. But then I said to myself, but you have changed over the years. So, I said to the self, well that's maturing. I'm more thoughtful of others, more caring about disadvantaged people. Is this more feminem or it just maturing??

Maybe it is a result of the decrease of testosterom with age?? At least in my case, I'm 73! Mind you that's not old! It's sort of middle age I think. Anyway, I think differently that I did when I was younger, but it doesn't change depending on the clothes.

Erica Marie, thank you for this very interesting question, Hugs, Bria

Billiejosehine
02-04-2014, 04:35 PM
For me, I'm very feminine by nature, more so now, then in the past; now that I'm more accepting of my true self. I have gotten to the point where it doesn't matter what I'm wearing, I'm still the same person.

njcddresser
02-04-2014, 04:48 PM
For me, it doesn't matter what I'm wearing, the girl inside me is always front and center.

Of course, she's happier when she's all dressed up ;)

Christen
02-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Well .. no, the girl doesn't go away. She's part of me. I see things on a sliding scale, and I tend to slide up and down a bit in the area I inhabit. Not overly masculine, never overtly feminine. But depends on moods and environment. Can feel very feminine when I'm just with a bunch of girls. Opposite when I'm with a bunch of male friends.
When I'm dressed I do move differently, can't help it in four inch heels! No, really I just try to be feminine but natural ... ergo it's just me, I guess.
That probably sounds confused .. I'm a crossdresser, that's natural too.

Christen X

klanker
02-04-2014, 05:41 PM
I think it is an evolution. Something started the ball rolling, be it clothes, smell of perfume, taste of lipstick, etc... As more dressing started, the interest in reading about how to emulate a female increased. I think we are all the same inside and just accentuate different mannerisms as needed to match our exterior. As some move beyond this, I think there is a move past crossdressing and a desire to be a female.

Stephanie Julianna
02-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Since Steph and my drab self are one in the same the only difference is my outward appearance. I admit that i use my hands more when talking en femme and I take smaller steps but not much smaller. If people who knew me in drab could spend time with me as Steph I doubt they would see much difference when I'm in mixed company. I'm always me.

Vanessa Rose
02-04-2014, 05:55 PM
What a wonderful question! Hmmm

I like the fact that I am really, who no one else suspects me to be. I am an enigma possibly, but never not Vanessa or wanting to be expressive of my other side, my better side, my lovely side. I like it like this now.. perhaps that will change but you know, in my world, if I did not need the raccoon cap any more, I think the need to transform and become as beautiful as possible vs. half-dressed me would never come out. Becoming Vanessa takes a great deal of time and energy, I like the idea that I use as my motivation to become as passible/beautiful/completely dressed as possible so that I live up to her personality and need for life. For when I do dress fully and to the nines, Vanessa not only becomes alive, but all those that don't know me, if I do step out, would judge her and hopefully never see me, even if they were to look very, very hard...

Thanks for posting this. Had to do some thinking to better understand how to address something much greater than a clothes thing for me. Something very similar to other girls.

Vanny

Christina Kay
02-04-2014, 06:31 PM
This has been such a roller coaster few months. The genie is out of the bottle and her name is Aretha.... When the clothes come off , Aretha is still here and thriving. Hugs:battingeyelashes:

Dawn Gurl
02-04-2014, 06:36 PM
For me Dawn never goes away, I'm always a woman inside, regardless if I'm dressed or not.

Vanessa5
02-04-2014, 07:32 PM
I would like to believe that Vanessa never goes away but there are times where being feminine just isn't practical for me. That said, however, I don't change just because of my clothes. If you have something heavy or akward to move or lift, I am your man. If you have questions about style, I am your man. My wife and daughter like my taste and I enjoy helping my daughter get outfits.

Dana L
02-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Nope she just has to go into hiding for awhile. Under the drab she's still there.

ChristinaK
02-04-2014, 11:15 PM
I wish that Christina would not go away, but I'm too compartmentalized. Once I'm in drab, she's gone. But, when I'm shopping with my wife or by myself, she pops out and I wish I could try on some clothes or lingerie that I see.

lingerieLiz
02-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Don't really own much guy stuff so on occasion I do go mostly drab. On the other end when fem I don't forget that I'm the same person.

luca
02-05-2014, 12:21 AM
For me I guess I'm just more or less the same that way. I mean I am sure that I act different went I am dressed or am wearing something, but I like to think that I am the same person no matter what clothes I wear. For example, when I go to bed at night I am often the one to start out as little spoon regardless of what I wear. And I know that to some who get to know me that I seem a bit feminine in personality. I guess the noticeable differences are that when dressed I am far more likely to seem giddy and excited. Not that I can't be a hoot when I dress my guy self up all dashing and handsome like :)

bimini1
02-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Interestingly enough there have been times when I've felt more femme in male clothes and more masculine en femme. Dosen't happen all the time but my theory is that there are times when I fall somewhere in between.

When en femme I can feel I'm too masculine to be dressed this way and it (the masculine) feels amplified. Just the opposite when en drab. I feel like I'm too femme to be dressed in these male clothes and I feel some amplification here of the femme. Especially if I am out of the house in public. I want to act more feminine but am in boy's clothes so I feel it more? Strange indeed but I've noticed it.

In other words there are times when I feel I'm too much of a man to be a woman and too much of a woman to be a man. Stuck in this middle twilight zone space.

NANNETTE
02-05-2014, 02:17 PM
This is a difficult one to answer. I do feel myself returning to male mode a little bit when the clothes come off but in recent times my dressing sessions are becoming more frequent. After purging for many years I have now got a half-way decent wardrobe. I have also got tons and tons of tights. I have started to organize my tights by putting them in drawers. The tights are always the last thing I put away, although I am back in male mode, I start to feel girly again looking at my lovely selection of tights. After that Nannette goes away for a little while but she is soon back in a few days time.

MsVal
02-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Changing; having separate 'boy' and 'girl' sets of behaviors runs counter to some CDs claim that "I'm the same person."

Best wishes
MsVal

Richelle423
02-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Well ....when the clothes come off I'm in the shower......I'm always wearing panties, women's jeans, girlie socks....etc..

sensui
02-05-2014, 10:00 PM
well....for me....when im not dressing (which is only for a couple hrs a week and only at home when the wife is away, as in i only dress for a couple hrs a week) im in guy mode....my daughter looks up to me as daddy (unless im princess daddy :D ) and my wife has expressed that she doesn't approve of my need/want to dress (which im slowly morphing) but my profession of arms disallows me to be feminine, as an non-comissioned officer in the USAF it would be nothing but heart-ache and ridicule if i were to be "less of a man" when at work. sadly our society is this way but one step for equality is taken everyday and that alone makes me happy to serve our "free" country. (my two cents)

Barbara Maria
02-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Barbara never goes away completely.Her male counterpart sometimes does when I get wrapped up in a pink fog,but no matter where I am or how I'm dressed,I'm still Barbara inside.

Francine
02-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Lately, the 'girl' never really goes away. It would seem to me that slowly, 'Francine' is taking over. I once wrote a poem (of which I wish I could find) that was called "The Man You See". When it comes to my work, it's still a bit of male dominated world. And for my safety, I wear steel toed shoes. But as in the poem, it states as the skirt comes off... and the thigh top stockings and high heels.. the bra and enhancers...and the wig.. and it's back to male mode..in jeans.. work shirts and the steel toed shoes. And it is almost a sad moment.. somber maybe.. So it's "the man..you see", when you meet me out in the world.
How is Francine taking over you may ask.. Even in male mode I wear "Hanes Her Way' cotton briefs.. (much more comfortable than any mens underwear I used to wear) ..and someday may be questioned of the shaven legs, arms and armpits.. etc...and the occasional nail polish on the toe nails.
Francine

laurie01
02-20-2014, 10:47 AM
She goes away until next time. Recently it seems harder and harder to hide her. It seems I act more and more feminine.

Robbin_Sinclair
02-20-2014, 11:37 AM
I don't consider them as much male or female traits as I do people traits.:) I'm going to go through the day thinking about that thought.

If I could trans-something my life, I would. I can't. I have too much involved in my life as I know it. Coming to grips with this me in this part of my life, I know that I always felt closer to women my age and older because I wanted to be one. I'm attracted to high quality colorful fabrics. Much of why I'm on this site today is because of that.

I'm not a member of clown college to dress up as a girl and perform. :hugs:

By the way, on this leg crossing thing. I think that generic men and women do cross their legs differently. One group is proud of what they have and the other group is exhibiting a form of insecurity. Guess which is which. Of course, then there are gay men. That may be a bit of performance.

Tina B.
02-20-2014, 11:52 AM
No the girl never goes away, because she isn't in there. I'm no different no matter how I dress, only the look changes. I'm really just a guy in a dress.
A happy guy, but still, a guy.

MsVal
02-20-2014, 12:31 PM
This thread has been resurrected, and now I have a more substantial bit to share than I did before.

Crossdressing makes my dear wife unhappy and it bothers me a great deal to be the source of her unhappiness. We're in a DADT for the next little bit while.

Like others, I enjoy it, but it is something I choose to suppress.

I have a problem keeping the female characteristics under control. Without thinking about them, they bubble to the surface. The angle of the head, the use of hands, the way I walk, and the way I speak will betray the woman just beneath the surface. My wife may catch me crossing my legs in a feminine way and call me on it. It's unintentional and I know it bothers her, but it just happens.

Best wishes
MsVal

RebeccaRachel
02-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Dear Erica, the girl never go away :eek: because I'm the girl, the cloths simply an expression of my femininity..:battingeyelashes::)

lovetobedani
02-20-2014, 01:50 PM
The girl is deep within me. The clothes just make me feel more complete.

Barbie Anne
02-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Barbie is still there and always will be.

sometimes_miss
02-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Unlike many others I suppose, I don't try to create a whole new personality in order to avoid 'infecting' my male one with female thoughts and behavior. There's a lot of female thoughts and behavior in me all the time. I just tone it way down when I'm out in the world, acting as a general issue male.

kendra_gurl
02-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Ken is a sensitive male who enjoys macho male activities at times. Kendra is the same sensitive male pretending to be a female while expressing feminine mannerisms. She is acting a part, not changing who she really is

When the clothes and makeup come off I have simply left the stage.

dressyjessy
02-20-2014, 03:28 PM
Im right there with kendra_gurl to a T. Although I have been wearing panties daily latley and feel I walk a little femme but that because im conscious of what I'm wearing. It doesn't come natural to ack femme.

Daisy41
02-20-2014, 04:08 PM
Like many others here, my "girl side" and my "boy side" are one in the same. Dressing up gives me a wonderful feeling like no other, but I also enjoy looking nice as a guy (not nearly as much!) My personality, mannerisms, etc etc are pretty much the same. I do change how I act a bit depending on the situation (i.e. dressed as a girl I act more like a girl, then again when I'm in the mountains, I act more like a hiker), but when the clothes are on or off, the girl never goes away. It's interleaved into who I am.

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2014, 09:36 PM
Hi Erica Marie, Aside from the clearcoat nail hardener when Orchid goes back in the closet it's all Mr. Macho.

Isa
02-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Isa has always been there, I've only recently been able to blend the two..
So to speak. If I walk a little girly or do gestures that seem silly so be it. At least I'm comfortable and happy. In short, I'm finally feeling secure enough to be me. ^_^

Glenda58
02-20-2014, 10:12 PM
The cloths never come off just changed items. I always have something on day or night.

ArleneRaquel
02-20-2014, 10:47 PM
I'm always enfemme, so the girl never goes away.

noeleena
02-21-2014, 03:48 AM
Hi,

Just after my birth i was dressed as i was intended to be later those clothes came off and were replaced with boy clothes and i was very uncomfortable in them fact is i hated them, and about age 16 - 17 Mom said i need new clothes, i said to her they can fall off my back ill not be buying any more, of them, , so Mom would buy them, absoutly hated those clothes,

Mom past on 40 years ago and Jos took over buying the clothes, later on Jos said you dont need those .... boy clothes any more , oh no....... no way so they went , and we both together would buy my lovely clothes, well you get the idear im just a woman,

...noeleena...

MeDeanna
02-21-2014, 07:00 AM
No. I know all of who I am is with me every second. I am having coffee this morning in my gray tights, nightshirt, Dockers slippers and pink lipstick. All of this is who I am.

Raychel
02-21-2014, 07:04 AM
My personality and mannerism don't change depending on how I am dressed.
I do walk a little different in heels, but that is about it, :thinking:

JeanVigo1905
02-21-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure how much I ever feel like a girl. Even when dressed, I still feel like a guy. Which I like. I like being a guy who will put on a skirt and nylons. When dressed up femme, though, I will sometimes feel like a slightly more confident version of myself.

Jennifer S
02-21-2014, 03:28 PM
At one time I would have said "yes" the girl goes away when the clothes do but more and more these days I feel like I am dropping the male disguise that I have worn as a sort of armor for so long. I am feeling more comfortable just being me no matter how I am dressed.