PDA

View Full Version : My wife is awesome. At Cato this weekend

Gwinnie
02-04-2014, 12:05 PM
My wife and I went to Cato. She went in to try on some clothes. I was just sitting there outside the door waiting. I told the SA about an incident I had at one a few years ago. They kept asking me to move and move and move until I was on the other side of the store. She talked a while about how that is just wrong and how if there were no other women there I could go and sit by the mirror in the entrance. Then she said that sometimes guys come in and want to try on women's clothes and they usually have them go try them on in the restroom. I said "yeah I do that." She laughed. I said "no seriously, I do that too. " She was real cool with it and we walked around looking at some clothes they had. My wife heard all of it. As we were leaving she went and thanked the SA for being so nice. After we were outside she said that she had heard me talking to the SA about that and if she had been mean to me it was going to be "on like Donkey Kong" So, yeah. My wife is awesome.

Gwendolyn

JamieG
02-04-2014, 12:41 PM
That's great Gwendolyn. My wife can get protective sometimes too.

Beverley Sims
02-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Gwendolyn,

MY wife thinks I am the greatest asset she has....
I think likewise of my wife. :)

meganmartin
02-04-2014, 03:53 PM
She sure is

Sounds like a fun day shopping with the wife....Kudos girl!!

Andi1979
02-04-2014, 08:11 PM
She is truly a gift. I hope mine gets to that point someday.

Daphne Renee
02-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Thats great.. glad you enjoyed your time there.

Helen Grandeis
02-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Life is a search for good feelings. I am glad you can share yours with your wife.

Manwithabra
02-04-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't understand how you can be so open with an SA like that. Just looking at one of them while I'm considering buying something feminine is terrifying for me.

lingerieLiz
02-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Manwithabra, what do you have to loose? I've become a regular shopper with SAs that are very accepting. Most SAs would rather have the sales. When younger I ended up dating a few of them. One even introduced me to her dad saying I bought all my clothes at the women's store where she worked. It was fine with him. I took her out several times. We broke up when I bought a sweater set she was waiting to buy. Actually, my work moved me, but we joked about it.

Angie G
02-05-2014, 12:55 AM
My wife is one of the great ones we are truly blessed Gwinnie.I wish all the girls hee had that.:hugs:
Angie

Gwinnie
02-05-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm terrified too to talk to SA. But most of the time I just go ahead with it and see what happens. I've only had one that made a weird comment. I asked if I could use a dressing room and she said "you do what you gotta do." Ummmm thanks? I'm a bit worried about the Lane Bryant here. Every SA that has helped me and I've told the clothes are for me has either quit or been transferred. Was it cause of me?

Gwendolyn