PDA

View Full Version : Nurse Costume - But What kind of Boots

jenny_cheerleader
01-07-2006, 06:39 AM
Hey All,
Im getting this nurse costume, however I am not sure which boots would go the best. I like them all so i thought i would ask your advice. The nurse uniform is in the picture (I wish i was the model!) and the options for the boots are in a poll.

DanaJ
01-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted in "I think I've met the love of my life...." December 10, 2005
Hey ladies,
Well the subject speaks for itsself, so I have only one question for ya'll - when do I tell her about my love for boots and cheer uniforms. We have only been out on a few dates. But i think she could be the one. Please HELP!!!I guess you'll have to add one more item to the list, eh Jenny? :) Have you told her about any of this yet?

My advice? A nice sensible pair of white sneakers....

MsJanessa
01-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Nurses don't usually wear boots---unless they are army nurses but if you insist--- white thigh high vinal ones with a 4'' stilletto heel.

cosmolovesph
01-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Of the choices given, I voted for "Knee High Laces Black, Shiny Black, White, Red"

I'd prefer a nice high heeled pump or sandal but if you must go boots, go with White boots

and of course... WHITE BACK SEAMED STOCKINGS!! :D

TGMarla
01-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Nurses don't usually wear boots---unless they are army nurses but if you insist--- white thigh high vinal ones with a 4'' stilletto heel.
Yes. But then, nurses rarely wear outfits that resemble anything like that, either. And they usually aren't crossdressing males. And they don't dress for work to be outwardly sexy. So what's your point?

uknowhoo
01-07-2006, 02:00 PM
While I do have an opinion, I would like to defer to our resident expert, Andrea. :bs:

Tammi

Katrina
01-07-2006, 02:17 PM
I think it has to be knee-high white platform boots. They can have a chunky heel but it should be a minimum of 4" and they should be white patent leather.

celeste26
01-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I remember she said costume not work outfit. As a costume it would be approproate to wear some nice white boots with back seam hose be sure and show the garters though(suspenders for the Brits here)

jennifer easton
01-07-2006, 03:39 PM
DanaJ was we catapolted in time dec.10 2006?

urban gypsy
01-07-2006, 04:04 PM
well wot a dilema
white rubber surgical threatre wellington boots.
oops the secrets out now

jenny_cheerleader
01-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Yes this is just a costume. When i said for example Shiny Black, Red, White, i ment pick one of those colors after you voetd for a style of boot.

As for courtney, I havent told her yet. Im not sure when i will. We wont be seeing eachother until march as i am heading back to college today but we talk all the time online. Afterall, thats how we met.

Wendy me
01-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Thigh High Shiny White for shure ...

andreaboots
01-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Ok all, ya know I'm in!!!:D My first choice would be the white patent leather thigh high boots because of the short cut of the nurses skirt. So, I'm with you my dear Janessa! My second choice would be the zip or laced knee highs with either style heel, spike/chunky. And thirdly, but no less important is the ankle high boots with the red cross. It's just a costume for roleplaying, let's not get too serious here but keep it fun!!!;) Hmmm, I might have to get the nurses outfit too, 'cause I GOT THE BOOTS TOO, :bs: tee hee! Love ya all! XXX

andreaboots
01-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Thanks Tammi and right- on Wendy!! Woo-hoo, strength in numbers! You go boot-loving girlz!! :clap:

Wenda
01-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Shes right. Nothing more to discuss.

Dragster
01-07-2006, 09:06 PM
White patent Thigh Highs for me too, with the highest spike heel you can totter in!
The dress is in fantasy land, so the boots should be too, whether you're being sexy for yourself or for someone else!

Tony

ReginaK
01-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Definitely thigh high shiny in white.

MsJanessa
01-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Yes. But then, nurses rarely wear outfits that resemble anything like that, either. And they usually aren't crossdressing males. And they don't dress for work to be outwardly sexy. So what's your point?
The point is--that obviously this is fantasy and as long as its fantasy My vote is for the vinyl white thigh Highs---and who says that nurses aren't usually crossdressing males---have you checked?--lol-;)

Sabrina Flowers
01-09-2006, 12:46 PM
As others say shiny white thigh highs. But any of the others would also get temperatures rising and pulses quickening.

Sabrina

Billie Jean
01-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Nurses don't usually wear boots---unless they are army nurses but if you insist--- white thigh high vinal ones with a 4'' stilletto heel.I agree, I'm a nurse and I Kolgs because they are comfortable and kinda feme also. Billie Jean

Billie Jean
01-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Yes. But then, nurses rarely wear outfits that resemble anything like that, either. And they usually aren't crossdressing males. And they don't dress for work to be outwardly y. So what's your point?I'm a crossdressing male who is a nurse. I have also worn a completely feme outfit at work, dress, silky blouse, bra and girdle, hose and high heel sandals. The s commented on how good I looked an wished they had my legs. Billie Jean

MsJanessa
01-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Good for you! Wish I could have been there.

Jasmine Ellis
01-09-2006, 04:51 PM
I think high heel 3" to 4"s in black would go well in that lovely outfit dear.

sterling12
01-10-2006, 01:38 AM
I vote for white stiletto F-M Pumps! At least 5 inches of heel. Remember the nurse on Hee-Haw? Was that Gunilla hutton playing that role? You all get the idea.

If you go that route, be sure and work on the wiggle/walk. Really doesn't do it without the wiggle/walk!

swiss_susan
01-10-2006, 09:06 AM
I voted for the ankle boots

Susan

jenny_cheerleader
01-19-2006, 02:24 AM
Hey all, just thought i would let y'all know that i got the whigh thigh highs and i ordered the nurse costume. The costume has not arrived so i dont have pics yet but soon i will

Dragster
01-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Good for you Jenny, I chose that option in the poll. Must see the pictures when the outfit comes.

BTW, I think I feel a fever coming on. I need a nurse. Come round and see to me quick!

Tony