PDA

View Full Version : Wearing skirts without shaving legs?

kev.wong140
02-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Anyone here wears skirts without shaving legs?

Dianne S
02-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Yes, I do. My wife doesn't like me shaving my legs. So I wear two layers of tights: Flesh-colored figure skater's tights underneath and then regular sheer pantyhose on top. That completely hides the hair (and I have a lot of it and it's dark.)

I wouldn't want to do this in summer, though. Winter in Canada is fine. :)

Lexi Moralas
02-04-2014, 03:32 PM
When I dressed I used to trim the hair kind of short then wear pattern thigh high tights
Worked out pretty well for me good luck

Julie Denier
02-04-2014, 03:39 PM
I wear nude opaque tights under regular sheer hose to hide leg hair.

kev.wong140
02-04-2014, 03:40 PM
I don't have much hair above the knees so i shaved above the knees, but I have dark hair below the knees too. Right now, I can only wear knee high socks with a skirt. It does get too cold in Canada!

meganmartin
02-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Early on I had the same issue many other ladies stated, my wife did not allow me to shave my legs.
I would use a pair of flesh color non glossy more matte finish tights and then put regular pantyhose over that.
It looked good but after the first summer i told her i got to shave this off i am burning up.

So now i either shave or dont wear skirts.

kev.wong140
02-04-2014, 03:55 PM
I guess wearing pants can save a lot of hassle, but wearing skirts is a the fun part of CD, isn't it?

meganmartin
02-04-2014, 04:01 PM
I guess wearing pants can save a lot of hassle, but wearing skirts is a the fun part of CD, isn't it?

Your right that is the whole point of cding is to wear skirts, heels the fun stuff. I also discovered that leggings have a nice look and are in style.

JustAlex
02-04-2014, 04:05 PM
I don't wear much skirts but when I do is at home, alone or with my wife. I don't have my legs shaved but I have a very thin hair and not too much. If I wear dark hose, it doesn't show up. And, not going out, is not a big deal.

Zylia
02-04-2014, 04:21 PM
If I want to look like Chewbacca's sister, sure, or if I'm lazy and in that case I just wear opaque tights or leggings.

Cheryl T
02-04-2014, 04:22 PM
I used to when it was impossible to shave my legs. It was certainly a last resort and thankfully gone for good.

Katey888
02-04-2014, 04:22 PM
I thought only Scotsmen wore skirts without shaving their legs...? :)

Another myth - exploded...

Katey x

Kate Simmons
02-04-2014, 05:07 PM
As was mentioned three pairs of pantyhose or PH over tights will do it. This is what I did years ago before coming out openly. :)

Martha G
02-04-2014, 05:46 PM
I do not shave my legs.

I like the knee length and above the knee skirts and I do need wear support hose.

So I will be using knee highs , thigh highs or fancy support hose.

Judith96a
02-04-2014, 06:00 PM
For those of us who can't shave our legs (much though we would like to) opaque tights are a wonderful invention :):)

Lady Slipper
02-04-2014, 07:33 PM
I like my black leggings for hiding leg hair. Plus they work great with many different looks and outfits. :)

Vanessa5
02-04-2014, 07:34 PM
As others have stated wearing opaque tights works well for me. Thankfully I live where it is cold most of the year.

NikiMichelle
02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I wear two pairs of tan or nude pantyhose which works reasonably well...unless you look real close. I also wear black opaque tights as well as black Lulu Lemon leggings...of which I love both looks in the cold weather...also...I started a year ago shaving my legs with my electric razor which is "slowly and gradually" reducing the amount of hair I have on my legs. Those that have asked me about having less hair get my story that it is an age thing that my hair is thinning out (I'm in my mid-50's)...it is working well!

windycissy
02-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Black opaque tights should work unless you're really hairy, in which case sweater tights ought to take care of the problem. If that doesn't do it for you, a long skirt with boots will. I'm sure you've noticed that these days, most women wear tights instead of nylons anyway (I'm using the American idiom, in the UK tights are what we call nylons) so you'll be very passable in dark opaque tights.

Patty-Fay
02-04-2014, 08:57 PM
I also use black opaque panty hose. On occasion, I wear white opaques - and this requires 2 layers.

Erica Marie
02-04-2014, 09:13 PM
You mean some people dont shave their legs?
Hmmm, then I guess like the other girls said, either tights or leggings for cover.

Ruthie Leather
02-05-2014, 03:56 AM
One of the reasons that I started to more into bike racing was so that I could have a reason to shave my pins so they'd look good in a skirt. In fact, at a race a couple of weeks back so dude turned up with fishnets under his bike shorts...

Kathy Kay
02-05-2014, 04:41 AM
All my skirts are maxi length so shaving really isn't necessary.

dominique
02-05-2014, 05:49 AM
For me its 40 den black opaques or dreamskin support tights 30 den good at a distance even up close still hide your hair.

Beverley Sims
02-05-2014, 05:51 AM
No, but if you insist on not shaving, tights, leggings or forget skirts and dresses.

Erica Anne
02-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Yep, guilty.
Usually in summer, I let the hair grow (if it does at all). However, a skirt looks better with smooth legs than hairy. I have tried hosiery with leg hair, a bit itchy. My wife did not object to me shaving my legs or chest. The arms were off limits though.

Going to the beach with shaved legs, sand is much easier to remove than with hairy legs.

emma30
02-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Dawn,
I have to shave to complete the look and anything covering my legs in the summer is a nono too hot. I told my wife a while back that i dislike hair. I suffer with a hairy back that itches so i use that as an excuse to get rid. Theres nothing like looking at yourself with a sexy dress or skirt on with beautful legs. I am en femme now and feel so cute and feminine.

Ellie52
02-05-2014, 07:38 AM
I often wear sarongs now as its summer in Perth Oz. Its normal to wear a sarong with hairy legs and since the sarong is basically a skirt that ties around the waist Ill have to answer YES I wear a skirt with hairy legs. Conversely, if I were to wear a short dress or skirt suit I would shave my legs as it just doesn't look right...Ellie