PDA

View Full Version : Any Goths on this site?

prettygirl4
02-04-2014, 05:51 PM
I have been a goth most of my life, wondered if there were any on this site! Goth crossdressers, MtF, FtM. I'm a male goth, but have exclusively crossdressed for the past many years. I'm in the early stages of MtF. Introduce yourself!

Nikki 1984
02-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Nope not a goth. However in a way they both can relate with each other. Well they both wear make up, nail polish, eyeliner, subcultures, jewelery, fashionable and many more. I think it's awesome that you want to combine them both. This is truly who you are, so go for it.

Take it easy, Nikki

devida
02-05-2014, 06:35 AM
Aah most members dress in what I'd call a fairly conservative fashion. I wear almost exclusively black clothes, have long hair, tats, lots of silver jewelry (I make it), like the Cure, NIN, Placebo and I know really a lot of vampires, satanists and black magicians. I don't know that I'd call myself Goth - I'm probably too old. But as a representative of a minority of genderqueer deviants, I welcome you to a frequently really interesting series of discussions!

Erica Anne
02-05-2014, 06:42 AM
I would be more of a Lolita or Elegant Goth Girl. I have may gothic skirts. I had a few Rose and Thorn blouses, unfortunately not any more. Not quite Goth but I like the styles.

Anna H
02-05-2014, 06:58 AM
As strictly a style, it's something I'd like to play with. I had a long
period of time that I couldn't do any dressing up at all, and Lots
of cool and interesting ideas are always popping up.

I don't care one way or the other about the mindset of the subculture,
but I Do like the look/style Very Much. But, I like lots of different styles,
so I'll mess around with lots of them if I get enough time...

My CD rulebook was lost during a move. I have an excuse if I'm not
doing it right...:happy:

:rose: ~♥~

KayleeTaylor
02-05-2014, 06:58 AM
In my teen years, I loved the goth style mainly because you could get away with so many feminine things, just like with today's "emo" style. Now that I am fulltime, I am starting to gravitate towards more goth styles again. But as far as exclusively goth, no. Sometimes I like to wear bright pretty dresses (I don't have confidence to post pics of those) and be a girly-girl. Sometimes I'll be goth wearing corsets, chokers, bondage straps, etc. For the most part, I feel comfortable dressing as myself, in jeans and a top, usually with flats. I guess I am a tomboy lol

ashley.love
02-05-2014, 07:58 AM
I'd love to develop a Goth look. Not sure how well a 40 year old Goth will go over. But as it turns out, I'm really the only one who has to like it.

I love black hair, dark heavy eye make up, and dark lip colors so would love to put it all together.

Zylia
02-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Not a goth per se, but I was (and still am) into metal and alternative music like many (so-called) goths from my day and age (as opposed to 80s new wave music associated with older goths) so I know quite a few of them. I preferred the punk/metal/90s alternative aesthetic. I believe I'm supposed to call myself a hipster nowadays.

prettygirl4
02-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Thanks for al the responses. Nobody is to old to be a goth. I'd love to discuss different gothic fashion ideas with everyone. I'm also hoping to post my daily goth outfits as well. Feel free to take a look and comment on them! ashley.love, I would love to see you in black hair with heavy dark makeup and lipstick. You'd look great!

Shadow Shift
02-07-2014, 09:50 AM
/Steps out of shadows. Yea am goth

Danielle_cder
02-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi there I like dark stuff :D