PDA

View Full Version : So - Predictions Please

Vanessa Rose
02-04-2014, 08:35 PM
I am getting the feeling that we are going to be spotting a CD at the Olympics this year.

I don't know what or when, but I got to thinking, what is the one sport and or sceen would be the funnest to highlight out lifestyle..

120 mtr ski jump is where I am hoping. ...."they are up, up and there goes the aerodynamic suit and what is this.... a full wedding gown ... what makeup, what style, what makeup......

If we could be that lucky..

Vanny

Eryn
02-04-2014, 08:57 PM
In the past CDers were fairly common at the Olympics. Then, in the 1960s, the IOC started doing sex testing and a number of prominent female athletes abruptly retired. Currently, sex testing is almost obsolete at the games (The IOC can order individual tests) and TG athletes have won the right to compete.

kimdl93
02-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Somehow, I don't thing that too many CDrs will be present at the Olympics this year. Putin isn't particularly receptive, as you know.

Zylia
02-05-2014, 07:43 AM
As far as I know, there's no shot put competition (and the like) at the Olympic Winter games, German chancellor Angela Merkel has decided not to go and the Russian government isn't too fond of anything remotely gay/queer, so I actually don't expect to see any cross-dressers at the Olympics this year.

Just kidding guys.

Kate Simmons
02-05-2014, 10:09 AM
If they do, more power to them but as with most things with sports, I personally could care less.:)

Vanessa Rose
02-05-2014, 10:44 AM
If they do, more power to them but as with most things with sports, I personally could care less.:)

mostly but for some reason, the olympics transcends the sport thingy for me. Love Winter Olympics much more than summer... so, it simply got me thinking..

As far as I know, there's no shot put competition (and the like) at the Olympic Winter games, German chancellor Angela Merkel has decided not to go and the Russian government isn't too fond of anything remotely gay/queer, so I actually don't expect to see any cross-dressers at the Olympics this year.

Just kidding guys.

Somehow, I don't thing that too many CDrs will be present at the Olympics this year. Putin isn't particularly receptive, as you know.

I think that is exactly the reason we can expect some entertainment going on....international scene, millions of people watching and all it takes is one... I suspect we will see arm bands with rainbows or some such. But I just have a feeling that we will see something with a CD - hopefully

In the past CDers were fairly common at the Olympics. Then, in the 1960s, the IOC started doing sex testing and a number of prominent female athletes abruptly retired. Currently, sex testing is almost obsolete at the games (The IOC can order individual tests) and TG athletes have won the right to compete.

I dunno about these tests or how that would all work... but if you know more than me on this great!!!! I was thinking more or less about a groundbreaking moment...watershed... where the CD's were victorious and the oft times not so fairer sex were speechless. Ha.. speechless. The only secret is one that you don't tell in the first place.

Like watching army ant's devour a forest of green in hours. Once the words slip out... the secret is forever blown out of proportion. Then you have a 10-20% cut of that entire fairer part of the group that could care less about all that.... that is whom i find attractive.... simple, beautiful, down to earth and their faces are not always contorted with self-importance (wink).

So I will just say I don't know here and leave it at that. My hope is for the olympics to be peaceful, and fun...

Vanny

Beverley Sims
02-05-2014, 02:40 PM
I will be watching for ski suit fashions. :)

CD Husband
02-05-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm keeping a close eye on the female figure skaters costumes, as always.

Hell on Heels
02-05-2014, 03:14 PM
I'd keep an eye on ice hockey myself, Karen Hutton seems to be a very influential girl.
GO SHARKS!

Katey888
02-05-2014, 05:03 PM
My eyes will be on the Swedish Curling team...

...Do you think really tight blonde ringlets or more soft and wavy curls... :)

Katey x

queenie
02-05-2014, 05:10 PM
I'd keep an eye on ice hockey myself, Karen Hutton seems to be a very influential girl.
GO SHARKS!

Good to know there's another supporter on the correct coast. Go Sharks!

emma30
02-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Listen their will be a lot more in the crowd especially at the figure skating lol