PDA

View Full Version : Getting Tired of it

Lisa Marie
01-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey all do any of you girls in here get tired and fed up with the Goodwill and Thrift stores? I go in there at least once a week and they never have nothing I like. The stores here just dont ever seem to have what I want only bought 2 skirts from them. How does everyone else feel?:cry:

GypsyKaren
01-07-2006, 09:47 AM
I buy most of my clothes at Goodwill and I've been very happy with them. The stores around here all have good stuff, and there's always a large selection in my size. I got a pair of Liz Claiborn pants, brand new with a $50 price tag still on them, for $2.50, and a new suede skirt for $4. You gotta dig around some to find things you like and that fit, but that's what makes shopping fun.

GypsyKaren

Colleen
01-07-2006, 10:40 AM
I think either thrift shops yard sales dept stores you still have to keep going back to all of them sooner or later.Even if you just shop dept stores only I do not know of any gg or guy that likes to pay full price on anything.Unless you have money to burn.Just my .02$

BrendaB GG
01-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Have any of you tried consignment stores? I've gotten some great deals there both for me and my sweetie. We're very lucky in the lower mainland area here in BC, we have lots of good ones to choose from.
BrendaB (GG)

susandrea
01-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Internet. Shopping. :D