PDA

View Full Version : Snow Day

Jackie F
02-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Home early and the SO is at work! Hello Jackie!!!!
For a make up novice I think I did ok until the lip liner. Still I continue I only have 1 1/2 hrs until the SO comes home. She is aware of Jackie but request not to see her.:sad: I would love to spend the next hour with you ladies while I try on the few dresses and outfits I own. First time ever I wished I owned a wig.:battingeyelashes::D

Beverley Sims
02-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Don't wish, go out and buy one! :)

Jackie F
02-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Thank you Beverly, It is on a long list and I kind of have it narrowed down to three!!!
Still would have been nice to have one today!!!!!

Jackie F
02-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Back to norm.
I so enjoyed the last hour enfemm and reading all the post

Jordan
03-10-2014, 06:17 AM
Bet you still ha a great time good for you

Krisi
03-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Unless you have your own long and full head of hair, a wig is just as important as breast forms. Finding the right one can be difficult but once you do, putting it on along with the forms is 80% of the transformation.

Tina B.
03-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Being an old bald man, I know the importance of a wig. But when you get ready to buy one, start cheap, stay close to your normal hair color, and read up on what styles look best on what face shape, it really does help to get it right.
I can put on all of the make up I own, my best outfit, and a great pair of shoes, and it still falls flat, with out that wig.
But of course I never let not having a wig, or forms stop me from getting my girl on.

Jaylyn
03-10-2014, 10:52 AM
A wig can top off a classy outfit. Remember to leave sometime to get all the makeup off and things put away.... Lol sometimes time passes so fast we forget and then it's panic time... Lol love that my wife knows so makes it easier to have fun.