PDA

View Full Version : What would be your pearl?

Vanessa Rose
02-05-2014, 05:23 PM
So many people, so many circumstances and posts... So many new members, young members and people in change, exploring.

I got to thinking, how would any of us respond quickly to someone who is new or looking for a key take-a-way about the CD lifestyle?

What one line pearl would you give if they asked?

For me, of course it would be first get a raccoon cap. But that is obvious to most so why waste an important moment like this to share that...

hmmm

the only thing I come up with is find resources and people who you can share with for support and so that you know you are not alone.

Vanny

dana digs sweaters
02-05-2014, 05:51 PM
It's YOUR life.
Live it happy and honestly.

Or otherwise........................

Katey888
02-05-2014, 06:23 PM
For me, of course it would be first get a raccoon cap.

Somebody needs to first explain to me why a small American mammal is wearing a cap in the first place... you people and your baseball fashion...

:believeit:

Katey x

Christina Kay
02-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Follow your path ,,,,for only you can decide which way to go Hugs:battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
02-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Katey,
I am with you on this one.

Anna H
02-05-2014, 06:38 PM
In all sincere honesty, I'd tell them to join this forum
and read. They'll need to gather a bunch of varying
thoughts to begin to decide which roller coaster they can,
or, are willing to take a ride on.

It can be a Great! ride once they figure a few things out.

That's the only realistically sensible thing I can come up
with...at least for now.

:happy: ♥

Christen
02-05-2014, 06:39 PM
Research and read. Understand where CD'ing is in the whole gender spectrum thingy .. and be sure about who you are.

Christen.

I had a Fox hat once, had to bury it eventually, smelt quite bad! :straightface:

Vanessa Rose
02-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Katey, Beverly,

is it not obvious.. raccoon caps are more versatile and make a good meal if we get scared to go in the cafe'. Sheesh (wink)

So your answers please?

V

PaulaQ
02-05-2014, 06:43 PM
When using the ladies room, feet face the front of the stall, not the rear of the stall.

Dolphin
02-05-2014, 06:45 PM
I'd say "Be honest with the most important person in your life. And the sooner the better."

Ressie
02-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Accept yourself, forgive yourself, love yourself. Does that sound too selfish?

Kristy 56
02-05-2014, 07:35 PM
I don't think so Ressie,and I happen to agree with you 100%

Caden Lane
02-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Don't give up on yourself... or your dreams.

kendra_gurl
02-05-2014, 07:45 PM
I'd say "Be honest with the most important person in your life. And the sooner the better."

This is absolutely 100% the best advice. One can live their life they way they want and say to hell with everyone else but without someone you love that loves you back its not much of a life.

Kate Simmons
02-05-2014, 08:04 PM
There is a plethora of information on here. All they need to do is a search.:)

sensui
02-05-2014, 09:53 PM
single pearl: patience

i have been slowly (as in very slowly) coming to grips with my true self, im new to this site (as you can see by my post count) but i've found nothing but support and happiness from others on this site. i try to share a hint here and there, but im nin no aspect "experienced". mostly i just share what little experiences i've had so that others who may be going through similar opportunities have a potiential outcome and find their "true bliss". life without happiness is not life, its just living...

Vanessa Rose
02-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Ok..

so what I have gleened from all the folks here (except Paula (ha).) and still trying to fit that one in because it is true... are

Be patient, honest, and do research about your feelings to accept yourself whilst finding someone to exchange (correct word?) love with. Now how to fit Paula's comments in here..... always when dressed, face your feet away from the toilet..

There you go... how does that sound...?

This is absolutely 100% the best advice. One can live their life they way they want and say to hell with everyone else but without someone you love that loves you back its not much of a life.

Accept yourself, forgive yourself, love yourself. Does that sound too selfish?

When using the ladies room, feet face the front of the stall, not the rear of the stall.

Research and read. Understand where CD'ing is in the whole gender spectrum thingy .. and be sure about who you are.

Christen.

I had a Fox hat once, had to bury it eventually, smelt quite bad! :straightface:

Shy_Confusion
02-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Erm. Dumb question:
What is a "Raccoon cap"?

kendra_gurl
02-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Vanessa not following Paulas comment will get you busted every time when in the ladies room

Vanessa Rose
02-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Ha.. thus the reason I had to add it. That there is some funny shit, no matter who you are!

Vanny

Annaliese2010
02-06-2014, 06:20 PM
"...the first lesson, that we are to be powerful, beautiful, and without regret" -Armand from the movie Interview With The Vampire.

JennyLynn
02-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Be careful what you are looking for and be prepared for what you get.

Tina B.
02-07-2014, 11:17 AM
As we said in the 60's, "If it feels good, do it!"

DonnaT
02-07-2014, 11:46 AM
Don't fight yourself, you can't win.

HelenR2
02-13-2014, 08:52 PM
Sorry but I have absolutely no place in my life for a raccoon, and please don't call me 'cap'.

Marcelle
02-13-2014, 08:55 PM
Don't try to figure it out . . . just be you.

Hugs

Isha

sometimes_miss
02-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Somebody needs to first explain to me why a small American mammal is wearing a cap in the first place... you people and your baseball fashion... :believeit:

Katey x
Why, the poor raccoon is losing his hair as he gets old, and his head is cold, so he put on a hat! I would have photoshopped such a pic, but I'm not skilled that way.