PDA

View Full Version : While dressed how do you normally spend your time?

Vanessa Rose
02-05-2014, 05:31 PM
I find myself on the computer or relaxing reading something. Not to say that I don't want to go out and all, but I figured that most of us have an inclination to do some sort of regular routine while dressed as our feminine character/person/entity/self/other, etc..

Vanny

Amy Hepker
02-05-2014, 05:37 PM
I live and dress as a female 24/7, I go where I want, when I want, dressed the way I want to dress, but it is always on the classier side. Yes, I am enjoying my life as the female I always should have been, but no I have not had HRT or SRS, not saying I would not like to, I just cannot afford too.

laciewhite
02-05-2014, 05:45 PM
i can't really talk about it. i'd get banned again.

~Joanne~
02-05-2014, 06:03 PM
I do a lot of laundry while I am dressed lol Plus I am usually here or taking pictures. I have been working on a journal of sorts so I spend a lot of time on that if and when I may have some free time.

Katey888
02-05-2014, 06:09 PM
As Katey is so time constrained at the moment, AND because I have a backlog of cute skirts, shoes and - arriving soon - boots :o I am a feverish whirl of foundation, eyeshadow, kanekalon fibre and accessories before throwing myself into as many outfit combos as possible and then trying to look relaxed for my photos. :)

There then follows a positive SeaWorld-like maelstrom of make-up remover before returning to 'normal'.

I write this and realise I am yearning for more harmony in my life :cry:

Katey x

Beverley Sims
02-05-2014, 06:11 PM
All regular household routines.and leisure activities.
Gardening and so it goes on....

JazT95
02-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Due to living with a very hectic schedule, I never have time to dress for longer than a few hours a week. I'm hoping free time will become more abundant after I'm done with further education.

Adriana Moretti
02-05-2014, 06:25 PM
if I am home...which is now cause it's WAY too cold to go out.. I spoil myself ....i make a nice plate of fresh veggie pick on's , have a glass of wine, put on some music ( usually classical or jazz for starters)...dress...do makeup, chat, answer emails...then I switch gears and go for the vodka and seltzer with a twist of lemon..and the dance party begins LOL...with some electro and rock sometimes dubstep...that can go on till 2 pm the next day LOL ! I would get banned too if I mentioned anymore...

Karren H
02-05-2014, 06:27 PM
I typically go out somewhere..... laying around the house all prettied up is so boring!

Christen
02-05-2014, 06:34 PM
I tend to clean up, get any normal jobs done, theres always laundry to catch up on. Then curl up with a book or some magazines. Lately I've been spending too long on this laptop. I do tend to have a continual fashion show at the moment, trying different combinations and outfits. The one thing I have to watch is having too many glasses of wine. I don't go out but getting outside is nice.

NANNETTE
02-05-2014, 06:35 PM
I like listening and singing along to cd's be female singers. I love looking in the full length mirror when I do this. I listen to The Carpenters, Vicki Carr, The Corrs. I am very good at imitating a female singing voice. I really feel like a Woman when I do this. When I am not doing that I just like to relax and watch tv usually girly films. I am on my own at weekends so I carry on doing this into the small hours..

FairyLink
02-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Mostly only dress when working hehe. I'm a truck driver so whenever I get a night run I dress up! I love driving dressed up and stopping at the rest areas and truck stops. I get so nervous, but I still enjoy it! :)

RenneB
02-05-2014, 11:03 PM
I'm with Karen on this one.... laying around the house all dressed up is really boring. If the weather is tolerable, as soon as I'm finished in front of the mirror, it's off to the mall, thrift store and then a little grocery shopping. Every now and then, I'll hit up a museum or a GNO with a few other girls...

Renne......

Tracii G
02-05-2014, 11:30 PM
I'm with Karren.

Dana L
02-05-2014, 11:37 PM
I'm with you Vanny. Just relaxing around the house, doing normal household things. Just like any other woman would do after a day of work. Of course I don't get all dolled up to do that, maybe just my hair, a little eyeliner and lip gloss. Someday I'll get up the nerve to go out all dressed. I kind of do that now but underdressed with womens jeans and an androgeness top doesn't really count I guess.

LenGray
02-06-2014, 12:08 AM
I just sit at the house and play with my dog or go to the neighbors down the road. That and play MMO's with my dad lol I'm a rather boring person. I don't like going too many places though once in a while I'll nip over to the mall or Barnes and Noble ^_^;

Rachelakld
02-06-2014, 01:13 AM
out for coffee, dinner, movies, SHOPPING, getting car serviced, SHOPPING, looking for new clothes, coffee, Art galleries, museums, SHOPPING, more coffee etc

Stephanie47
02-06-2014, 01:37 AM
When Stephanie decides to present herself for the day, and, it's not every day, she first gets totally en femme with no makeup. That's a pretty dress, hosiery,heels, bra, panty, slip and wig. I'll login to this site and check the latest posts that seem interesting. Then, it don an apron and prepare my breakfast. I'll read the newspaper while eating and sipping coffee. Then I'll spend a little more time banging on the key board. With a working wife as a retire I have assumed a lot of the domestic chores. Today it was doing a load of laundry (whites) followed by the towels. Then folding the laundry. If I wash my male shirts there's ironing to be done. Sometimes it's changing the linens on the beds. Some days it's baking a coffee cake or making a pot of meatballs and sauce. I will push the vacuum around. If it's the summer I will do some deadheading of the roses in the garden and washing the windows. Not every woman sits on her ass watching soaps and eating bon bons.

PS: The only things that irritates my wife is the fact that I never clean the bathrooms. I just cannot see getting on my knees in a pretty dress and heels. I guess we'll have to get a maid for that chore.

Think my wife would notice when I make the tax return out this year instead of putting down occupation of retiree I put down domestic goddess?

Marcelle
02-06-2014, 06:44 AM
When I dress "en femme" complete I go out and do what needs to be done. I might get some groceries, pick some things up my wife and I need, go to Starbucks or go shopping with a GG friend. Basically, I spend the day being me.

Hugs

Isha

Kathy Kay
02-06-2014, 07:26 AM
I relax, do whatever needs doing around the house and a few light duty farm chores.

Kate Simmons
02-06-2014, 07:41 AM
It really doesn't matter how I dress for mundane tasks as they are not gender specific. For instance, I don't accomplish any more housework whether I'm wearing a dress or not. I usually reserve my dressing time for bed or going out on a date or to the club dancing. Then it becomes a memorable and enjoyable event. Of course if I were transitioning, I would no doubt settle into a daily routine en femme, since that would become my normal way of doing things.:)

Sarasometimes
02-06-2014, 08:45 AM
Usually I head to one of my favorite salons for some pamering and great girl conversation an atmosphere! I also other really important activities like, shopping for makeup, skirts, dresses, slacks, tops ,sweaters, accessories and or shoes.

kimdl93
02-06-2014, 08:54 AM
It varies. I spend most of my none Working hours en femme, usually with my wife. I run errands, go shopping, and occasionally Starbucks or neighborhood restaurants. These days I rarely go out at night...just not much for the bar scene.

Audrey34
02-06-2014, 09:00 AM
I do pretty much what I normally do in drab. I draw, paint, watch TV, work on the computer. But sometimes I'll hook up my camera and tripod and take pics. Especially if I have a new outfit to model!
-Audrey

Lynn Marie
02-06-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm fortunate to have CD girlfriends. Getting dressed is pretty much a social event for me. I was in a closet for years. I'd rather go back to model airplanes than back to the closet. My very best and most intimate friends are all CDs.

NikkiBeth
02-06-2014, 09:54 AM
When I get the time to get fully dressed, I usually end up stying in and doing my usual routine, work in my office for a few hours and then do my daily house work. I sometimes go out for a drive. I now need to gain the confidence to get out of the car, its hard when it's just you.

Tina B.
02-06-2014, 10:22 AM
All depends on how I'm dressed, if the mood hit's and I'm all dolled up to the nines, it's computer time, or watch movies, or read. If I'm dressed in a simpler style, then it's what ever I would be doing no matter how I'm dressed, I love to cook, and I don't mind house work, it all has to be done, and when I can I had just as soon do it in a skirt.

BLUE ORCHID
02-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Hi Vanessa, Most of the time that I'm dressed I'm on the computer,

stephNE
02-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Sometimes I am at home doing chores, sometimes I go shopping, and sometimes my wife and I go to a museum. Also I am a member of a local support group and about once per month we meet for dinner at a local restaurant.

jane
02-07-2014, 08:55 AM
I shiggity diggity my woopyty doo.. ..if you know what i mean..

il.dso
02-07-2014, 09:22 AM
I spend most of my time reading this website and others that discuss various cross dressing issues.
I also spend a LOT of time shopping, especially on ebay.com
Always looking for more clothes!!!
I work from home so I also make business related phone calls and send emails.

suchacutie
02-07-2014, 09:30 AM
For me this is a complex question. From the very first that we discovered Tina we knew she was different, her own being. Our goal has always been to find out who Tina really is, so we never quite know what will happen, especially if fate has dictated that it's been a while sinc she last visited. Tina has started some of her own crafts, has books she is interested in reading, movies she and my wife enjoy together, musical instruments she favors, dishes she particularly likes to cook, and my wife enjoys conversations specifically on topics designed to help all of us evolve in our understanding if who Tina is. No topic is taboo since that's really the only way to help Tina evolve. It's never boring when Tina visits. Oh...Tina has also appeared when detailed work-related tasks need doing as we've learned how good she is at concentrating on those kinds of mental tasks. She really enjoys them.

mirima1992
02-11-2014, 01:16 PM
I like to find safe areas to walk but where cars drive by and see how many honks i can get!

Jennifer S
02-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Usually I'm just puttering around the house but lately I've been getting up the courage to head out into the big wide world as my sexy femme self

GinaD
02-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Except for work, I am usually dressed as Gina all of the time, and go about my business that way. From cleaning the house to grocery shopping to a night on the town.

herwannabe
02-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Im dressed all the time at home with wife while cooking, cleaning, working on the house, out in the yard as much as I can everything everyday, and underdressed all the time

MsVal
02-11-2014, 07:39 PM
We have a bit of a role reversal here with my wife working and me at home. As the resident homemaker, I do the normal homemaker things: clean the floors, do laundry, wash dishes, cook....

Best wishes
MsVal

Barbie Anne
02-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Pretty much anything I'd do in guy mode and I have task appropriate clothing for either gender for just about anything I need to do...........now as to one of my favorite things.......My wife and I love to both don our warmest most comfortable flannel jammies (my favorite are pink hers are blue go figure) and watch romantic movies together cuddled under our big fleece blanket.
Pure Heaven :)

Kristy 56
02-11-2014, 08:03 PM
In a perfect world I'd be out dressed with a few GGs or CDs. However, it's not so usually spend the day around the house and just enjoying the freedom. :)

kristalcarlisle33
02-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Usually just stuff around the house - housework, relaxing, reading, listening to music, singing, watching tv. I'm hoping to find some other CDs or GGs I can go out with but still working up the nerve to do that.

Brea Lynn
02-12-2014, 04:50 AM
I'm very much in line with Barbie, curled up with my SO watching a movie (though we're both more inclined to watch action or really bad horror movies), reading, or just spending time together.

sonialexis
02-12-2014, 06:29 AM
I have a drink sometimes, put on some music. I don't do to much chores dressed, something has to be done i do it. I like going through women's magazines, watching fashion shows. I do take videos and pics of me in different outfits and then I just have more fun. I'm on the internet but not for long if I'm fully dressed. I would ideally like to go for night out, dancing, drinks, a long drive with other girls. Shopping sounds so much more fun in drag, salon, spa...gosh so much to do and so little dresses.

Skyeyes
02-12-2014, 06:54 AM
I am only and underdresser. When I dress I usually just relax or do chores around the house. Many a time I have vacuumed in bra and panties. Might be a treat for the neighbors to see. lol

noeleena
02-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Hi,
Get dressed in Edwardian clothes go out with our group most time 18 of us unless we have others from Oamaru or Christchurch come as they will on Friday 7 of march for the week end will have about 60 to 70 of us ,

go to committee meetings at our Museum as we have just done or go catch up with friends in Waimate, walk about time and shoping, and just do what ever needs doing,

...noeleena...

Felicia Dee
02-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Mostly, I am dressed at home, when I work. I am an artist by trade, so I do most of my work from the home studio. Recently, I have been reaching out (like here!) looking for other girls to meet up with. I'd like to be more open and "out" but need the security of a community before I can see myself doing that...

Barbie Anne
02-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Mostly, I am dressed at home, when I work. I am an artist by trade, so I do most of my work from the home studio. Recently, I have been reaching out (like here!) looking for other girls to meet up with. I'd like to be more open and "out" but need the security of a community before I can see myself doing that...

Love that name and your avatar is great. Reminds me of the Sailor Jerry style pinup tats.
I also am here for the community and wish there were local gals I could just hang out with and go for spa/shopping days or whatever :)

il.dso
02-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Work on the computer, make phone calls, clean up the house.
Mostly read this incredible website and a few others that focus on cd issues and do a lot of shopping!

bobbimo
02-12-2014, 11:00 AM
When I first stated, I loved to shower shave, and spend the hour+ primping and dressing like I was going to a club instead of dinner in the house with the wife. It made be feel ultra feminine like you couldnt imagine.
Then one day I noticed that the wife is in leggings and a Tee shirt!
So I now have my collection of sun dresses, and make up is mascara, lipstick and sometimes eyeliner. Hair gets brushed back neatly, but not the efmme do's of the past.
If I look in the mirror and Bobbi looks back, then I am satisfied. Maybe once every couple of weeks I will dress up just for the fun of it. But I have fallen over to the light side and Bobbi is here 24/7 even if she has to wear boy clothes.
Bobbi

Katie_89
02-12-2014, 12:46 PM
I mainly stay around the house I have driven around about 7 years back but haven't done that for a very long time now.

Samantha_Smile
02-12-2014, 05:34 PM
What do I do?
Normal stuff really except is orientated around my femme side.
I do laundry (but never the dishes - not with the nails I wear), I do a little tidying.
I visit my forums, go to online chat sites, make blog entries, talk with friends on skype, my 'in the know' friends sometimes visit Samantha for coffee.
I just do my thing really.
Would love to venture out though.

CynthiaD
02-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Let's see ... Watch tv, read, do crossword puzzles, go for walks, go shopping, sit in the back yard, go for drives, cook, go out for food, play with the dog, play guitar, ...

Pretty much the same things I do when not dressed. Half the time I forget I'm dressed.

sometimes_miss
02-13-2014, 03:11 PM
I mostly just did household chores, read women's magazines, books, watched TV and movies; and felt so relaxed while being dressed as a girl, usually fell asleep that way.

CJRockett
02-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Household chores, go for a drive...

Audrey Sis
02-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Like most, I hang out at home doing what I would anyway. I rarely "bother" with makeup as I don't have to look at my own face lol.. but love the feeling of ..you all know, all the rest, bra & panties, stockings & heels, and a sexy or not dress or skirt and top.

Eryn
02-14-2014, 08:41 PM
I like to go out with Mimi and my friends. Movies, museums, concerts, dining, shopping, etc. I really don't dress around the house.

StacyPump
02-14-2014, 11:43 PM
I don't get the chance to dress often. Sometimes I'll enjoy a day alone working from home. On those days, I'll get dressed up and sit at my desk in a tight skirt or dress and work, and enjoy the feeling of crossing my stocking-clad legs, and seeing the lipstick on my coffee mug. Sometimes I'll take a few pictures, but those are not usually my favorites, since I don't really have the time and space to get fully dolled up.

Once in a while, I'll get a weekend alone in the house. I really look forward to those times because I can really really relax and let go. I'll get dressed to the nines, in my sexiest outfits, cook myself some dinner and enjoy a glass of wine. As the night goes on, I'll switch to a cocktail, put on some sexy music, dance around a bit, take some photos and videos, and really show myself a good time!