PDA

View Full Version : interesting night

nikky
01-07-2006, 10:23 AM
ok for some reason i have really been comeing to terms with who i a latley and caring a lot less what people think and ive been dying to get out for the first time. not just a drive wearing heels but something more.
having the house to myself last night i decided i was going to get fully dressed, something i havnt done in awhile, and possibly get the courage to go somewhere.

i started off by taking a shower and shaving my legs and armpits, which i usually do on occasion. then i painted my toenails a nice medium pink and applied a french tip manicure set to my fingernails, which i had purchased a wall mart from the self checkout:o . next i slipped into a pair of pantyhose and somewhat of a corset top for a figure. i put on a gorgeous full length black dress with spagetti straps and a shawl to cover up my manly shoulders and tatoos and slid into an elegent pair of heels. oh ya i even had two silver toerings. :angel: no sooner did i put on a nice heart shaped necklace a gg friend of mine who lives across town called and we talked for about 10 minutes when she asked me to come visit for a little while as she was bored.

now i have dropped her hints before, subtle hints about my dressing but had never told her the extent of it so i figured why not. the two glasses of wine had added a little courage and i put on one of my mothers coats with a fur coller and drove to her house. when i walked in the first thing she said was "oh my god" and i figured she freak for sure but all she did was remark on how girly i looked. she commented on my shoes and how feminine my legs were ( just the bottoms were showing) and how the dress really looked good on me.

she never asked the "are you gay" question and im assuming she might realize already that crossdressers usually are not. she does have an open mind which is why i decided to get couragous and go over there. anyway we just talked normally for about an hour and then she mentioned that we should go out sometime dressed in a different town which i was pleased to here. of course i asked her to do my makeup and find me a wig first as i had neither done last night.

anyway the night was more than i had expected and i really do think that my first public outing is in the near future. thank god for carring understanding ggs like my friend '*****'

Wendy me
01-07-2006, 10:34 AM
veary cool did you get pics.....???????????

cosmolovesph
01-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Very kewl!! :thumbsup:

JocelynG
01-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a wonderful evening nikky. I'm happy for you that your friend didn't freak seeing you dressed. Now you have someone who can help you critique your look:)

GypsyKaren
01-07-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm very happy for you Nikki, it's great to have accepting friends because they're true friends indeed.

GypsyKaren

chattaboxx
01-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Thak you for sharing, you are very lucky to have a GG who is so understanding, good luck with going out in public and i hope when you do you will give us all the info

uknowhoo
01-07-2006, 01:57 PM
So very cool, Nikky. A few months ago, I too outed myself to a dear GG friend to whom I had dropped a few hints previously. I had a happy ending to my experiment as well. It was such an incredibly gratifying and validating experience. A GG friend like that is a true treasure. Hugs, Tammi

p.s. she has since helped me with ordering a few things online ;)

amykins GG
01-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Be sure you give her a huge thank you and let her know how much yuo appreciate her. Good friends are so hard to find.

Good luck.

Adrianne
01-07-2006, 02:17 PM
That is great Nikky to have a great friend like you have, i hope the day you go out with your friend dress up in another town will be a night to remember.

LouiseW
01-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Add me to the list of those who have recently come out. For over a year I've been hanging out with someone who, to me, is the most wonderful GG in the world. In recent months I've wanted her to know about my fem side but there was fear and the opportunity never seemed right. Well, a couple of nights ago she was dealing with some issues of her own and the opportunity was perfect so I outed myself. There was surprise and the usual questions but, aside from that, she's fine with it. We talked a long time. She even said she's going to buy me a dress! I've got to say I haven't come off walking on the clouds since. She's an awsome lady.