PDA

View Full Version : Things I've learned the past year

michelle-
02-06-2014, 05:42 PM
I had my summer break from mid December until late January (I live in South America) and I went almost two months without dressing. I dressed only in underwear and a bra the other day.

Now, this is the longest I've gone without dressing since I accepted this part of me about a year ago. The reason I'm posting now is to share what I've learned about myself in that time.

I don't a have a girly face as some idiot in high school used to say, and bully me about it. If I shave my beard and work on my eyebrows, maybe, just maybe.
I have killer legs
I can be delicate
I have good posture
I know how to walk on heels (I found it surprisingly easy).
I'm actually skinny, I always thought I was a bit chubby, I'm not.
I have a bit of an expensive taste.
When I'm with a girl I notice right away what she worked on when getting ready. I can tell better if she spent a lot of time on her hair, or nails, or whatever because I tried it once or twice. I kind of feel like Mel Gibson in that movie where he hears women's thoughts.
I have a great memory and good pronunciation
I could make a pretty good actor

If I were a woman
I'd wear skirts and dresses as much as I could.
I wouldn't be a ****. I'd try to be charming, charismatic, elegant.
Even if I were a girl, I'd keep my current personality, which I consider my greatest asset (note, I like many things both men and women enjoy, music, history, poetry, architecture and so on).

Will I keep crossdressing?
Probably, when I have some free time. I actually enjoy it and have accepted it as part of my life. I would never date a guy, although at some point I thought I would. I just don't like men in that way. I realized, to me, there is nothing better than meeting a girl for the first time and thinking "I'll make here my girlfriend". And then just do what it takes to win her heart. Not as a one night thing. But an actual relationship. I love going through that, trying to conquer a girl.

Most important thing I've learned. Everyone has their secrets, their problems. And I can't judge them. Better try getting to know them, and maybe help them.

Anyway, people, I had my eyes opened this past few months. I like my life, I like me. And part of me is dressing up like a woman in my apartment.

kendra_gurl
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
You seem to be developing very nicely into a well rounded person

Helen Grandeis
02-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Congratulations on your self discovery..Be sure to reveal yourself to these women as soon as it's serious so than won't feel betrayed!

Beverley Sims
02-07-2014, 02:40 AM
Remember you will need to share this with someone you really love one day.
Start learning how to now.

Christen
02-07-2014, 02:48 AM
Beverley and Helen have good advice. If this is something you feel is part of you, don't keep it to yourself when you start a relationship. It will probably be hard and most girls won't like it, but tell them early.
And best of luck, you do sound like a good person.

Christen