PDA

View Full Version : Just an update

I Am Paula
02-06-2014, 10:06 PM
I've been away a while, taking care of my ailing father, and only monitoring this forum on my iphone. I thought I'd update, cause a lot of things are happening, but not a single one important enough to warrant it's own thread.
- Boobs...a scant B cup! They seem to be growing fast enough to watch. I have decided it's narcissistic to play with them in front of the bathroom mirror. In the shower there are no rules.
- Third laser session tomorrow. Lab tomorrow ( you want how much blood?)
- The Catholic School Board has okayed my working for them as Paula, in my part time job. They only asked that I use the staff/unisex washroom. I had assumed that job was a goner, but the department heads sent me a 'Welcome Paula' letter that referred to my renaissance (cute). My coming out to them will be in front of 700 Catholic teenagers, who all knew, or at least had seen, Paul. (NTS-bring extra deodorant)
- I got clocked, and complimented by a beggar. He called me 'flawless', then asked me for two bucks.
- I went to pick up some prescriptions for my father, and the pharmacist would not accept my ID. My name change can't come fast enough. (maybe this month).
- It has finally dawned on me...I am not 'becoming' a woman. I am a woman, and the extra/missing parts are just accessories.

Now, if I may ask of you ladies. I need a good one line for when, at the high school, parents and students ask me 'Weren't you a guy last year?'
The answer should be polite, informative, not at all sarcastic, but dismissive enough that the asker knows the discussion is over. Please do not suggest "I wanted to spend some time abroad".
Thanks.

Inna
02-06-2014, 10:16 PM
"I never was a GUY, however, the Avatar which I occupy finally had a chance to catch up"...........:doll:

Ineke Vashon
02-06-2014, 10:29 PM
I need a good one line for when, at the high school, parents and students ask me 'Weren't you a guy last year?'
The answer should be polite, informative, not at all sarcastic, but dismissive enough that the asker knows the discussion is over. Please do not suggest "I wanted to spend some time abroad".
Thanks.

Two options appear to me. One is a dismissive answer as you suggest. Second option might be to say "yes" and have a chance (with the support of the schoolboard) to inform, educate and perhaps even how to avoid bullying, in a class setting. I wouldn't be surprised if, among 700 teenagers, there are a few who'd love to be in your shoes.

Good luck,

Ineke

Marleena
02-06-2014, 11:00 PM
Perhaps tell them you are transgender and this is the real you. It's a tough one to answer since most of them don't or won't understand the concept of transsexualism.

kimdl93
02-06-2014, 11:15 PM
How about: I've always been a woman, but I've only recently decided to acknowledge this.

Angela Campbell
02-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Now, if I may ask of you ladies. I need a good one line for when, at the high school, parents and students ask me 'Weren't you a guy last year?'

1. Nah, I just looked like one.

2. Oh my gosh, did I look that bad last year?

3. Yes, were you?

4. Last year? I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.

Rachelakld
02-07-2014, 12:00 AM
I would go "physically yes, but god gave me a beautiful female soul"

DeeArel
02-07-2014, 10:32 AM
"I have always been me."

StephanieC
02-08-2014, 11:30 PM
"were you wearing your glasses at the time"?

-stephani