PDA

View Full Version : Cyber only girls

KelleyTGirl
01-07-2006, 12:43 PM
There must be others besides me who can't dress in rl because of family or other constraints, and who can only be girlie online. Sometimes I feel like a second class tgirl, but I know there must be more.

Claire
01-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Theree are tons of us. I believe the internet helps free us and we find a great deal of support we can't find anywhere else. We can share our feeling and get understanding.:)

GypsyKaren
01-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Hi Kelley

You should never feel second rate about anything, it's whats in your heart that counts.

GypsyKaren

uknowhoo
01-07-2006, 01:32 PM
:iagree: I'm sorry you don't have the chance to dress, and for some of the feelings that must go along with that. Many of us don't get to dress as much as / how we would like. Many more don't get to go out dressed often, if at all. But fortunately we do have this place, we have each other, and alot of opportunity for vicarious enjoyment through others' experiences. Welcome to the forum and enjoy! Hugs, Tammi

Btw, do you think pink and red can be worn together? :D

wo-MAN
01-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Don't feel alone. I was like that and sometimes I still am, but when I found the crossdressers web site I felt saved from being the so caled norm

Imogen_Mann
01-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I get stuck woth long periods of not dressing. Pressures of fatherhood, work, visitors, other events. Sometimes I get to dress, then it can be months and months before I get the oppertunity again.
It's not easy, but having paces likr this to visit on-line, helps relieve the tension, and restore my faith in the world.

XX

Jayme

Tina Dixon
01-07-2006, 05:26 PM
When im here or on MSN I am always dressed its my fantasy, every now and then you get to get dressed at home, we take what we can.

Francine
01-07-2006, 05:37 PM
I hear you. I have only been out a few times but never to 'mingle' with public, so most of my dressing is in the house.
Call me crazy, but I try to at least feel or think fem when I come in here or tg chat rooms. I guess it's just one way of me feeling fem regardless of how I'm dressed.

bobbie
01-07-2006, 06:12 PM
I know the feeling, but I do keep hopeful that one day she will let my other side out

MsJanessa
01-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Its sad that you can't dress and go out---Hopefully one day you can---It used to be that way for Me but then I made a decision that I would find a way to do it and I did. Haven't regreted at minute.

Donna tv
01-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Jayme and Kelley ,I too am right there with the both of you. I absolutely think this site is the best thing that ever happened. For those of us who cannot be physically dressed when here still have the oppertunity to simply discuss issues we have whether they are as repeatitive as how we all got started to what our favorite lipstick color is, right down to the more serious topics of SO's leaving marriages or what our rights are even if we are not the "normal" type males and so on . Personally, just using the language associated with femininity gives me an escape even for a short time from my everyday BS that I have to deal with. I have said this before in some other reply's but I also thank the GG's for their patience and input that they have contributed and for not ridiculing us.