PDA

View Full Version : You accepted you dress, know what?

michelle-
02-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi everybody,

I've been dressing for about a year. In that time I've tried different outfits, just trying to get a reasonable look. I've always dressed just for fun at home.

Now, I tried different looks and I definitely like dresses and skirts. I have improvised a Playboy Bunny-ish outfit and enjoyed it. I'm not going out to the street like that of course, but I enjoyed wearing that.

What I wanted to know is, is there is any outfit or style you would recommend to try? As the title says, I accept I like dressing, but know what? What styles are there to explore.

I look forward to reading some answers.

Adriana Moretti
02-07-2014, 04:14 PM
You need to kinda pick your own styles...all we can do is recommend...dress in what makes you happy, whatever gives you that "feeling" or rush that can be part of dressing...who are your favorite gals?? What are they wearing.. some of my favorites are
Peplum EVERYTHING!!!
Peplum Tops
PeplumSkirts
Peplum Dresses
Pencil Skirts
Skater Skirts
Skin Tight Turtlenecks ( any material..even lace)
Lace & Leapord
tutu skirts
bodycon dresses
chevron patterns
stripes
bandage dressage ( not bondage)
bolero 's
cake skirts
wedge heels
ankle boots
Rosette Skirt's
fur ( everything)
Latex & Vinyl ( meow)
off the shoulder tops
rouched tops
wow......sooo much more.. oh and i am in love with "peter pan " collars

kendra_gurl
02-07-2014, 04:17 PM
I'm shopping with Adriana :)

Nadine Spirit
02-07-2014, 04:30 PM
I have only been able to discover my own style through lots of experimenting. I watch fashion shows, and read fashion magazines, which has helped somewhat. But really the main two things have been trying lots of different styles and photographing myself. This has allowed for me to find my own style; it has taken years though.

My main advice, have fun and go shopping!

Katey888
02-07-2014, 04:40 PM
I'm shopping with Adriana :)

You do that Kendra - I don't have the energy to shop with Adriana - see you for cocktails afterwards.... :shades:

Katey x

Beverley Sims
02-07-2014, 04:44 PM
I like a shirt type blouse and a flared skirt as my regular look.
Otherwise it's a more conventional skinny jeans and top.

Jamie Christopher
02-07-2014, 05:34 PM
OK Adriana, Kendra & Katey, I'm in for some shopping too!.....

Jamie

Adriana Moretti
02-07-2014, 05:40 PM
yay!!!!!!!! sounds like fun!!!!

reb.femme
02-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Michelle, style and taste are two different things, but having another person giving advice as to what may suit you is invaluable. I like my clothes to be light, floaty and soft to the touch, so nothing too heavy. That said, I like a nice knit top too, so I'm a complete contradiction at times. :straightface:

Much of Adriana's wish list, is my wish list. Peplum is to die for, wedge heels, ankle boots, off the shoulder tops, ruched tops and Peter Pan collars .........woo hoo! Then off for cocktails, or V&O pour moi, with Katey and any of the girls who deem fit to turn up. :)

Rebecca