PDA

View Full Version : Sexy bras in the laundry room.

lingerieLiz
02-07-2014, 09:32 PM
I have been busy with a client's problem and not had time to do much else. Yesterday I walked into the laundry room and thought wow those are sexy bras. Suddenly I realized that my wife had done the laundry and hung our bras up. She had hung hers behind mine. So the half dozen bras I was looking at were mine. Hers are just as sexy though.

I realized I could see hers behind mine somewhat. Hers are a smaller band size and bigger cups. Ironically because of the difference in cup versus band we can wear the same tops. We seldom share since we like different colors etc.

darla_g
02-07-2014, 09:35 PM
that just sounded so cute

Requal Jo
02-07-2014, 10:04 PM
We are very lucky when we have wives who will do our laundry for us. I feel pleased and thrilled with my wife when I see my bras, panties and other clothing hanging on the line to dry with hers and no comments made.

JRZSHORE
02-07-2014, 10:37 PM
nice post. We always hang our matching panties together

celeste26
02-07-2014, 11:19 PM
In my home I am the one to do all the laundry so there is nothing to comment about. I do the dishes and vacuum too.

Vanessa Rose
02-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Yep but if yours were bigger.. then the problems would begin...

Vanny

saratg99
02-08-2014, 04:25 AM
I do most of the laundry in our home, but when my wife does it she'll make little comments like " I washed our bras and panties today". Makes me feel good inside knowing what a great wife I have.

NitaCD
02-08-2014, 06:13 AM
My wife and I share the laundry duty in our house but she is usually the one that folds our bras and panties and puts them away. She is great, and we love each other helping out.

Marcelle
02-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Cute story Liz.

Hugs

Isha

Helen Grandeis
02-08-2014, 08:34 AM
I do all the laundry in our hour due to wife being troubled by stairs. Lingerie washing is done on alert with total focus on making sure that all my pretty things stay with me and don't get mixed up.

Ina Girdle
02-08-2014, 10:42 AM
My lingerie gets hand washed by me in the sink and hung on a drying rack in the bathtub, (something my Mom never taught me!, but I sure took note of anyway!) I can not wait to hang the delicates outside to dry this spring. I am more than happy to do that, allot of years wishing I would get a chance to.

We share laundry duty for regular laundry, but I still need encouragement from time to time. I am pretty good at getting the NON-DRYER items hung in the laundry room, her sweater sets and bra's!

Liz, your experience sounds great! It is taking both my wife and I a little while to become comfortable with this new dynamic in our relationship, after years of keeping my Lingerie-ism a secret, but making steady progress.

All the best!
Ina

KimberlyJean
02-08-2014, 10:56 AM
My wife thinks doing laundry is putting it in the washing machine, I alway have to put it in the dryer and fold it. She has been trying for years to get me to put her laundry away for her but I am holding out. I have to sneak my girl clothes in the wash.

Amanda M
02-08-2014, 11:28 AM
I will do many things. I will shop, scrub, decorate, counsel, repair ......and so on. I do NOT iron or do laundry, unless my wife is unwell. I detest it, and I suspect that comes from military service where it seemed (if one was not in the field) that laundry and ironing were more important than God!

Beverley Sims
02-08-2014, 04:00 PM
My sexy bras sometimes are left over the shower curtain in the bathroom. :)

Karren H
02-08-2014, 04:11 PM
I'd come home and say "those ar my bras... in the fireplace.... on fire" lol

Daryl
02-08-2014, 05:18 PM
My bras are hand washed once a week along with panties and thigh highs. They are hung on hangars in the shower to start drying.
In the evening they're moved to bedroom to finish drying. Nobody see's them but me.

Kiwi Primrose
02-08-2014, 09:20 PM
I wash, dry, fold and put away all the laundry for both of us. All clothing gets the same treatment regardless of whose it is and our delicate lingerie gets special treatment including being put on hangers to dry naturally in the laundry. I frequently go back to the laundry to check everything is OK and every time it gives me a thrill to see the display. My wife also checks the display and makes comments about it.

finallyout
02-08-2014, 09:25 PM
My wife has never seen my collection
I can't imagine showing her

BLUE ORCHID
02-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Hi L L, All I can say is that you have a wonderful wife.

finallyout
02-08-2014, 09:46 PM
how true that is

CynthiaD
02-08-2014, 11:36 PM
I like to look at my clothes hanging in the laundry room on wash day. The female items always outnumber the male items at least two to one. I love it!

Candice Mae
02-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Whats wrong with the good nude colored bras? Patterned bras are nice, but will show through your top. The majority of my bras are nude, and a few black ones then a couple patterned ones that I rarely wear.

Mary Lee
02-09-2014, 02:14 PM
So what is wrong with a patterned bra showing through ones top? Might be noticeable if a white top and a black bra. I select a bra and a top that go well together. If I go out with a bra and forms dressed as male or female the bra and forms will be noticeable one way or another. I dressed to make my self feel good and a plain white or nude bra is just that. GG ware what ever makes then feel good and many feel the same as me that no one is really going to know what they are wareing except them selves and the same with panties.

By the way, I have worn bras and forms for weeks on end when unemployed and dressed in drab or drag and not worried about anyone's opinion and I loved wearing them. Many times I slept with a bra on with or without foam forms. I do not feel right without a bra on.

aly01
02-10-2014, 06:15 PM
That is too cute that she hung both pairs up.