PDA

View Full Version : felt like a mom

saratg99
02-08-2014, 04:53 AM
The other day I was off work and my kids had a play at school. When I woke up that morning, I helped my wife get ready for work, got the kids dressed, fed them breakfast and made their lunch. Once I got them on the bus, I started some laundry, did the dishes and then got myself ready. I only underdressed with a bra and panties over my boy clothes. I felt so good sitting with all the other parents watching our kids perform. After the performance, I spoke with their teachers and some of the other parents. I came home and continued with more laundry, did some cleaning and started on dinner.

Gardener
02-08-2014, 04:56 AM
I love days like this when pressures ease and you can feel more of a whole person.

sonialexis
02-08-2014, 04:59 AM
your kids are lucky they have someone like you so is your wife, i think its absolutely adorable. Don't have kids but I see myself there someday and I also see myself doing a lot of what you just said but i will wear more than bras and panties wink wink.

Katey888
02-08-2014, 05:02 AM
I only underdressed with a bra and panties over my boy clothes.

And no one noticed? Wow - understanding parents you have there... :heehee:

That's a nice domesticated day off for you, Sara - you obviously enjoyed it loads... (but might want to edit that post a teensy bit... :))

Katey x

saratg99
02-08-2014, 05:10 AM
opps....yeah that would be under

Foxy Lady
02-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Earlier this week I baked a cake, did laundry and dishes while fully dresses, my wife said II remaindied of June Cever.

Marcelle
02-08-2014, 07:28 AM
Hi Sara,

Sounds like you had a great day. Caring for your family is great and wonderful experience.

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
02-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Hi Sara, I think that I saw that movie, ( MR. MOM ).

MsVal
02-08-2014, 07:36 AM
That sounds similar to MsVal's every-day. With my spouse working and I not, there is a role reversal here.
The challenges of being a homemaker and being a project manager are certainly a LOT different. How are you handling it?
I've learned a lot but much more remains.

Best wishes
MsVal

Helen Grandeis
02-08-2014, 08:37 AM
I thought that my posts in the red sweater dress looked like my mom. My wife thought that that was just another sicko reason for my dressing; however it was just an observation.

Of course I look like my mom at least a little bit.

Beverley Sims
02-08-2014, 04:17 PM
Those are "Moments to remember." :)