PDA

View Full Version : Blythe RVA

Sissy_Michelle
02-08-2014, 05:33 PM
So I went to Blythe, and was able to pick up a few items for my wife for Valentine's Day. I wore my Merrell hiking shoes, blue jeans, black lace top panties, (which show if I am reaching up or bending), my white front closure bra that my wife just got me, and my blue sweatshirt (you can make out my bra through my sweatshirt). I mount my courage and enter Blythe with the intent of getting a few things that my wife put on a "wish list" and to possibly get fitted for a bra and make my own wish list... There must have been fifteen people in there, :o my heart sank and I got nervous quick. That is when I was approached by a very energetic sales associate... So I asked her if I could see some of the things that my wife picked out on her "wish list", after she got her name I moved about the store looking at this and that till she was ready. :daydreaming: The lady that had found me out prior wasn't there that I noticed. and the store was very busy. I chose a few items off the list and asked for them to be gift wrapped. When everything was ready I paid and was about to leave when I asked one of the other ladies (she was the original person that helped me and my wife create her wish list) if they sold 'Timpa'? She had told me that they do not carry them anymore but do have a small amount left. I told her I was looking for the "Mesh Underwire Demi Bra", she said that they were not only sold out, but they didn't have my wife's size, that is when I told her that it wasn't for her it was for me. She seemed a bit taken aback but she just smiled as I explained that they were very busy and that if I were to look for items that were for me, that I would prefer they weren't as busy. She said that they were not as busy when they first open at 10:00AM or at close 6:00PM, and that if I wanted to try back another time if I didn't want to be assisted today. I agreed and thanked her for her assistance then left.

Excited that not only was I able to under dress and go in the shop but I actually told a stranger that I wear women's undergarments.

S. Lisa Smith
02-08-2014, 07:34 PM
I love Blythe"s. I have been going there since she opened. It turns out I was the first CD she ever sold a bra to. Here is my 2007 post- http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?53508-Getting-a-bra-fitting-in-Richmond-VA&highlight=blythe Wonderful place.

Beverley Sims
02-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Michelle, I think the majority of us who shop regularly dressed have come out to the SA's.