PDA

View Full Version : How often is Crossdressing in your thoughts?

Christen
02-08-2014, 07:01 PM
I seem to always have a mental thread going about crossdressing. I mean unless I'm totally and absolutely focused on something specific, there is always a part of my brain thinking about crossdressing in some way or other. It seems to be greater as I get older. Methinks I'm scared I'll miss an opportunity before Alzheimer's hits and I won't know who I am anyway. :sad:
Does this happen for you?

Christen X

Anna H
02-08-2014, 07:18 PM
I've come to accept how I am, so it's just a part of me, and
it's a part of everything I do....being as I'm me.

I always have some level of being dressed...my jeans for one thing,
so that's always with me.

It's hard to explain. It's all balanced so I don't think about having
special time set aside to do it up nicely. It's leveled out so that
I don't miss anything or part of it as some detail is always there.

I do look forward to getting dolled up and taking pictures/etc, but
having something going 24/7 keeps me feeling nice and always
having something fun to look forward to. Then I'm back to normal.
well...as far as normal will get for me...

Being a part of this community is a Great help. Seeing and reading
about others is sometimes oddly 'good enough' many times. The
happiness of others is contagious very often.

If any of that makes sense....:happy:

anna kate
02-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Right on, Christen. Great minds think alike ! Can do without the Alzheimer's though, really like to know what I'm doing.

Vanessa Rose
02-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Who knows Christen...

peace of mind comes with understanding... in the last months, I have come to comprehend what this is for me because of a partner, but also because I have the ability to make it so and to choose my way forward in life. it is me that determines so much (and God mostly if that is what you believe). Fact is that I do think of it much, but how much depends on what is going on...

Now, where did I put my blouse?

Vanny

Jaylyn
02-08-2014, 07:34 PM
If I stay busy I don't think of it. It's really when I'm around some outside stimulus such as tv ads about women's makeup or clothing, or if I'm around a very beautiful woman and her makeup is perfect I start thinking about it. If I go a couple weeks without under dressing or dressing I then can just start thinking about when I can get dressed. Kind of like makes the heart grow fonder deal.

jane
02-08-2014, 07:45 PM
For me it's part of a sexual fantasy so, since i'm young and healthy, my body makes sure i'm pretty much always horny so there is always a tiny bit a crossdressing in my mind and i'm ok with it

JazT95
02-08-2014, 08:23 PM
I think I'm similar to Jaylyn. I don't usually think about it much in 'guy mode' unless something provokes the thought, like an attractive girl walks by and I just sorta analyse her outfit and think about whether it'd work for me.

Claire Cook
02-08-2014, 08:29 PM
I've come to accept how I am, so it's just a part of me, and
it's a part of everything I do....being as I'm me.

If any of that makes sense....:happy:

Kate, You've spoken it for me and I'm sure others.

Milou
02-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Only when I see sexy lingerie. Crossdressing hasn't been on my mind for a while.

finallyout
02-08-2014, 08:53 PM
I know exactly what you mean

Kate Simmons
02-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Not really. It's not so much about the clothes as it is who I am and will be.:)

RADER
02-08-2014, 10:05 PM
When I am out and about, and see women in general, I always note what they are wearing.
Then I wish I could wear what they are or at the least how to make it look better.
A Case in point. The Last two days, I attended a Awake and funeral of a close relative.
There where at least 400 people to view and pay there respects; and about 140 at the actual
Funeral today. NOW 90% of the women where in a dress and heals. Only the Grandma's wore
pants and flats. There was a lot of snow about and some Ice on the sidewalks.
Most of the women where hanging on to each other or their SO to keep from falling.
Once inside the Funeral Hall, Most of the GG's took their heels off, I was silently LOL, as
most of these women do not wear heals anymore. All where in some kind of LBD, as the
occasion warranted it. O How I wish I could have been wearing MY LBD, But I was in drab,
Black paints and a gray sport coat and tie.
The thing is, all these GG's saw the snow falling, why did they put on heals only to take them off
once inside the building. Maybe I have allot to learn, I just know that girls can get away
with almost anything.
Rader

Luciana Vitale
02-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Every day, every moment!!

Requal Jo
02-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Requal is consistently in my thoughts. Everything I see around me makes me think of her.

Melissa in SE Tn
02-08-2014, 10:52 PM
All the time. It is a curse that envelopes me completely.

Tiffanie
02-08-2014, 10:52 PM
It's on my mind pretty often. I browse Amazon for clothes I'll never buy at least 2-3 times a week. Lately I've been trying to lose weight and since I promised I'd buy myself something when I hit my goal I think about it all the time.

Bryn
02-08-2014, 10:56 PM
For me it's part of a sexual fantasy so, since i'm young and healthy, my body makes sure i'm pretty much always horny so there is always a tiny bit a crossdressing in my mind and i'm ok with it

I'm basically the same

beatrixmarie
02-08-2014, 11:18 PM
It's regularly on my mind and I sometimes hate it. I could be at work trying to get something done, and one of my office-mates walks by my office door and I hear the click click of her heels. I go to the mall and see clothes I can never wear. I go in my closet to get guy clothes for the day and my girl clothes are there. I see my body hair and want it gone.

It's always there, waiting. I used to hate it, and I still do a little. I fear it, too. It makes me sad, often. I don't know. It might have to do with my lack of time/space to dress lately, but it's frequently like the above; only occasionally do I get a reprieve.

Jaymees22
02-08-2014, 11:36 PM
It's on my mind most of the time, it must be love!

Leslie Iz
02-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Cding and being feminine trolls my mind like no other. The money, time, and energy I have spent on being who I am has wasted my soul yet the desire and wanting never leaves. Being the youngest of four with three older sisters I can't help but think being in the womb after three females had an xx effect on my xy development. Call me weird I guess I am.

CynthiaD
02-08-2014, 11:41 PM
I spend most of my free time dressed, so I don't think about it much. If I have to spend a few days not dressing, then I think about it a lot.

Beverley Sims
02-08-2014, 11:48 PM
I rarely think about it as such, it is a part of my life.

Anna H
02-09-2014, 12:00 AM
If I had to dress in men's clothes exclusively for days on end, I'd get
a bit frustrated. It'd be on my mind then. I don't feel "right".

Now that's odd because any onlooker doesn't notice anything different,
but I just feel better if I have my "right" stuff on.

I'd feel like there was something wrong with me if there weren't such
a large number of people who feel the exact same way. For every one
of us who post messages letting it be known, there are thousands
who'll never be known.

And, this goes across cultures worldwide...some where it's a dangerous
thing to even think about doing this.

Very young and very old. All classes and education/social levels.

I'm very glad to be here among others like myself. As long as I keep
some little part of it with me at all times, I'm just fine. I feel Great,
and am 2x as productive as I've ever been. And as happy as I've
ever been as well. It's a Good thing for me. I'm better for it.

Why? I haven't a clue....

Francine
02-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Let's see.. how often??.. see if I can narrow it down.. Yearly?.. yes, monthly? ... yes, weekly? ...yes, daily? ....yes, hourly?? ...... maybe. Any more serious than that and it might as well be 24/7! :heehee:
Francine

Adriana Moretti
02-09-2014, 12:43 AM
daily ??? 22 hours a day... I sleep for the rest of the time

linda's angel
02-09-2014, 01:01 AM
all the time specially if I see a girl with high heels and tight skirts.

McKayla1
02-09-2014, 01:05 AM
constantly and I have a hard time enjoying it because it makes me feel lonely.

saratg99
02-09-2014, 05:24 AM
Those of us who have SO's in our life probally think about it more...we see how they get dressed for the day, put on their make up and prepare themslves. Its a constant reminder to us what we would like to do. Also if you work with mostly females, the interacting that they do among themselves wishing you could take part in.

sonialexis
02-09-2014, 05:58 AM
oh mee too. Its always at the back of my head, I'm walking i see a feminine woman and I notice what she's wearing, i pass by stores, I look at the lovely dresses, I watch TV or a movie and there's always something that triggers it. I have frequent dreams cd related. I agree having a SO other also triggers it big time. Gosh I'm going to get dressed now. :battingeyelashes:

Teresa
02-09-2014, 06:06 AM
Hi Christen,
It's not so much a thought but that feeling in your stomach a yearning I suppose every day since it started sixty years ago, your brain then has the job of pushing it to the back so you can think about other things, and then as others have said a stimulus comes along and off we go again. I think CDers must have some of the best multitasking brains, a male one, a female one and one to keep them both under control !

Brandy9
02-09-2014, 06:15 AM
With all the other things that I have going on in my life, job, children, pets....the only thing that I think about EVERY day, is dressing. I can only imagin what I could possibly have accomplished if I had focused all of that time on studing or something more constructive

tiffanynjcd24
02-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Almost everyday. However, i have other things to worry about at the moment, like job and stuff

Cheryl T
02-09-2014, 06:51 AM
I don't really spend time thinking about it anymore as I dress about 12/7 (work interferes). It's just me and that's that.

bimini1
02-09-2014, 07:05 AM
All the time perpetually. Even if I get caught up doing something where I have to focus. Once it's over my mind goes back to my femme self.

Caden Lane
02-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Its always in my mind in one form or another. But not in a pink fog kind of way. Maybe analytical would be a good way to describe it. Sort of me assessing when i might get to dress...or what to buy next and when...or assessing a recent purchase...or noting what a woman i see is wearing and how it might look in me or her choice in makeup, hairstyle, or perfume.

The pink fog days for me seem to derive from home or work related stress. Then all i can think about is changing unto something satiny to set my day right.

iGenny
02-09-2014, 07:43 AM
You had to ask, didn't you? I hadn't considered that before, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it's almost always on my mind, or something I see or hear brings it to mind.

Dawn Gurl
02-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Constantly !! It never leaves...LOL

natcrys
02-09-2014, 08:12 AM
Pretty much always in the back of my mind.. can't help it! But usually I can control it.. so I do get other stuff done! :angel:

WandaRae2009
02-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Way too much -- I would guess at least 20 times a day. Thinking of what outfit to wear next time I dress. Seeing women's clothes out in the world, whishing I could wear that. When walking through a department store. That is a pretty dress I wish they had it in my size.

Julie1123
02-09-2014, 09:47 AM
At least a few times a week. Probably closer to several times a week.

MsVal
02-09-2014, 10:46 AM
This is an amazing question; simple, yet provocative.

I have to join the choir and say with them that it is on my mind daily.

I am currently emerging from an episode of the Pink Fog and things have thankfully cleared up quite a bit. Even though the urge to act on my desires has abated, there are several triggers each day that remind me. As others have written, the sight of some nice boots, or well fitting clothing will get me thinking, oddly not about the woman inside them, but the boots or garment.

Best wishes
MsVal

Erica Anne
02-09-2014, 11:04 AM
When I am conscious, not much since I dress daily. However, when I am sleeping, all the time. I woke up this morning still having part of my dream in memory about a long floor length sexy mint satin dress that I wanted and was talking to someone saying that dress is to die for. I also know I talk in my sleep. I remember getting the third degree from the ex-wife after we went to her nieces wedding, the bride's maid dresses were adorable in a maroon satin and deep down I wanted one. Let's just say she woke me up asking who, what , when , where. Lifting up your satin dress, hmm, who is she?... That was a hard one to get out of....

seemlessph
02-09-2014, 11:08 AM
almost everyday I think about dressing.

dana digs sweaters
02-09-2014, 11:14 AM
When I am conscious, not much since I dress daily. However, when I am sleeping, all the time. I woke up this morning still having part of my dream in memory about a long floor length sexy mint satin dress that I wanted and was talking to someone saying that dress is to die for. I also know I talk in my sleep. I remember getting the third degree from the ex-wife after we went to her nieces wedding, the bride's maid dresses were adorable in a maroon satin and deep down I wanted one. Let's just say she woke me up asking who, what , when , where. Lifting up your satin dress, hmm, who is she?... That was a hard one to get out of....

Wow! Erica Anne, that must of been some conversation to have, even more so if you were half-awake.

McKayla1
02-09-2014, 01:56 PM
I also know I talk in my sleep. I remember getting the third degree from the ex-wife after we went to her nieces wedding, the bride's maid dresses were adorable in a maroon satin and deep down I wanted one. Let's just say she woke me up asking who, what , when , where. Lifting up your satin dress, hmm, who is she?... That was a hard one to get out of....

Always been a fear of mine, I never slept in public for this reason, and was always very nervous sleeping around anyone.

NikiMichelle
02-09-2014, 02:02 PM
I too think about CD'ing at some time during the day almost every day...Pink Fog or not.

I too also get that "rush of desire" when I see a female outfitted in clothing I know I would feel good in!

Jenniferathome
02-09-2014, 02:06 PM
It's no more on my mind than that fact that my hair is brown or that I am married or that I have kids. It's a fact but I don't dwell on it.

trishacd
02-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Dressing seems to be on my mind all the time.It feels good to see that there are a lot of gurls like me..

carhill2mn
02-09-2014, 02:52 PM

Only for about the past nearly 70 years!

Alice Torn
02-09-2014, 02:55 PM
A lot more often than i would like. It does interfere with important family matters, work matters, male side matters, social matters, getting other things done, and goals.

Brooklyn
02-09-2014, 05:26 PM
I've long since accepted the way I am and still think about it constantly. Maybe I have deeper issues? Working in the beauty industry doesn't help, but at least it gives me a chance to make use of it.

Laura912
02-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Usually I do not jump in with threads that have run this long thinking that everything has been said. But to illustrate the severity of this phenomena of cross dressing, the answer is during waking hours, sometimes while dreaming, and every single day. No day passes without some aspect of dressing rising to the level of my consciousness. It is my Sisyphian boulder.

ArleneRaquel
02-09-2014, 06:50 PM
I dress female 24/7 so in a way I'm always aware of it, but actually I really don't think too much about it. Most times I'm unaware that I'm dressed fem. The "habit" is just second (really first ? ) nature to me.

curvious
02-09-2014, 07:03 PM
It's all I think about. I have been keeping myself shaved smooth since fall and started with an epilator on my whole body over christmas. I cannot stop. I cannot wai to buy my next pair or short shorts or running tights or wait til darkness so i can go for a jog in my shorts or tights. I find myself ficated on lingerie catalogs and wishing we could dress as we wished. Altough i will say, more mens underwear sites are catering to thong wearers and lacey panties for men... That' nice!!!

Erica Anne
02-09-2014, 07:09 PM
It was somewhat difficult. I told her the truth, I like girls in satin and it reminded me of when you were a bride's maid. It brought me back to those memories. Was the conversation after she when storming out of the bedroom. Most of what I said which I was still sleeping and mumbling.... I have no clue what I said. She was difficult to deal with most of the time and was always accusing me of cheating on her, that which I never did and would not do to anyone that I am with. However, she was guilty on many counts as the story unfolded and caught her in a lie. She kept everything in her journals, and I read every single one after I found out.

If I had to suppress that part of me, it would be an obsessive thought that would control me until I satisfied it. I have it under control most of the time.

Christen
02-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Hmmm ... thought it was just me. Obviously wrong again. Love to you all.

Christen X

jackie_p
02-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Christen...It is definitely not just you. I have been feeling exactly the same way for some time now.
I have accepted that this is part of me after many years of struggling but that was back in 2001. Over
the last 4 or 5 years, the desire to dress is definitely getting more and more common. I really spend a lot of
time thinking about it now. Maybe if I was able to do it more often, then I could ease some of these feelings.
For now I just live with them and love them.

Hugs
Jackie

Ms. Laura
02-09-2014, 09:12 PM
Ummm, every waking moment? I only get to doll up once a month. :(

BLUE ORCHID
02-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Hi Christen, That is something that always seams to be on my mind when I'm mowing the grass or shoveling snow
I'm think of what outfit that I'm going to put together tonight or wonder what new shoes that Payless got in this week.

Christen
02-09-2014, 10:20 PM
. I can only imagine what I could possibly have accomplished if I had focused all of that time on studying or something more constructive

Oh Brandy! I know what you are talking about!

Christen

AKADonna
02-09-2014, 11:36 PM
I am compelled to think of DonnaSue all the time, especially when I am unable to dress or underdress. I feel like, as I have aged, my testosterone secretion seems to have been replaced by estrogen. I no longer grow hair on my arms, chest or legs, I don't have quite the sex drive I once enjoyed, but do I ever feel my femininity blossoming!

aussie cd
02-10-2014, 12:00 AM
like most here it's a constant 24/7 , go to bed thinking about it and hopefully dream about some adventure and then wake up it's all on again lol

Christen
02-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Thanks again for your replies!

ElisabethK
02-10-2014, 11:25 PM
For me it comes and goes. Sometimes it is always on my mind, other times it just is a fleeting thought. Living alone though I can pretty much dress whenever I want, so perhaps that is why it isn't as intense for me as it is for others.

Madilyn A.
02-10-2014, 11:42 PM
I only think about crossdressing or some aspect of it just prior to each breath.

Erica Anne
02-11-2014, 01:00 AM
I have to change my statement, It has not been always lingering in my mind, pink fog if I had it was cured by wearing my panties 24/7. However, I discovered the beauty of a fine wig that just overwhelms me. I can't wait to leave work and wear it. I am a believer now. Hmm, I have hair fog, is that considered pink too?

TeresaCD
02-11-2014, 01:20 AM
I seem to always have a mental thread going about crossdressing. I mean unless I'm totally and absolutely focused on something specific, there is always a part of my brain thinking about crossdressing in some way or other.
Christen X
Every day, babe. Every day :)

Bima
02-11-2014, 03:26 AM
Well, it happens a few times a day or so, but not all the time though.

A funny, and somewhat related, thing that happen me occasionally is when my crossdressing thoughts turn into a fantasy, slips away and does not just involve myself. E.g. if I'm sitting a metro or commuter train, and I see two radically different types of persons, a woman and a man, perhaps of different age, different social background, different style, then I find it quite amusing to mentally imagine them suddenly wearing each others clothes. Either they react with shock, or they are oblivious, don't take any notice and just behave as normal. It could e.g. involve some tough guy with his buddies heading for a night out and an elegantly dressed woman in the seat beside them, and they suddenly find themselves dressed as each other. The crossdressing thought, more of a fantasy, is a bit "different", I have to confess ;-), but quite frankly quite interesting when being there and "seeing" it unfolding :-). Anyone else who had let their thoughts slip away like this? If not, it is worth a try :-)

Megan.
02-11-2014, 03:44 AM
it is on my mind all the time every single day

Ellie52
02-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Every day, babe. Every day :)

Im with her. Every day, hour and minute.......

miss ali
02-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Since I told my wife it's always on my mind .....prob cause I can dress pretty much when I want I suppose ......just need to be concious of her needs because although she does enjoy a girl , she did after all marry a man ......

Dianne S
02-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Constantly. It's become more than crossdressing... it's full-blown gender dysphoria at this point.

Kristy 56
02-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Wow Christen,I feel like you've read my mind ! The older I become I feel like I need to make up for lost time,and also afraid of missing something along the way.

DDee
02-11-2014, 09:42 AM
All the time in my thoughts. Every time I see a nice dress / outfit/ hair on TV , catalog , magazine , out and about etc I always think I would love to try wearing, what would that look like on me .

DDee :)

Jennifer S
02-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Pretty much all the time. I can't pass by a shop window without looking at the clothes and wanting to go in and try it all on...

Karmen
02-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Very often. Especially when I see a woman dressed in clothes or wearing shoes I would like to wear at that moment if I could.

~Joanne~
02-11-2014, 04:37 PM
I also talk in my sleep. Luckily my SO is great and often will tell me we need to go find "XX" I was talking about and buy one lol I do fear however that I also talk in my sleep around family that doesn't know though so I tend not to sleep over any where or if we are on vacation, there is no room sharing.

As for the main question, I think CDing is on my mind Daily as with most here. I don't think it would be if I dressed daily but only having some time here and there to, puts it there more often than I would like, especially if I can't.

Bonnie Chan
02-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Lately CD has been on my mind ALL the time, except when I'm really focused onto something else, then once that's done I'm back to thinking about CD again.
Before this my CD desire wasn't really that strong and it wasn't really on my mind daily. So it depends on the urge also (which I have a lot right now.)

Brea Lynn
02-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Like Bonnie, I'm pretty much constantly thinking about it, but I'm waiting on a big order of stuff (a sort of re-starter kit) to show up and I'm getting even more excited about it finally getting here.

Tina_gm
02-11-2014, 06:10 PM
similar to most on here, it passes through my mind often. Maybe just a fleeting thought at times, or other times for longer. Certain looks of women, advertising, movies, shows.... if even for a brief moment I will notice something that will make me think of it somehow.

Rosie87
02-11-2014, 07:57 PM
I dream about it probably once a week, which always gives me the urge to dress up the following day.

kristalcarlisle33
02-11-2014, 08:28 PM
I think about it a lot - usually not as much at work (where I'm always in boy mode) but most of the other time. It almost seems less like thinking about it as this thing I want or need to do - which is how it was when I first started dressing en femme. Now it's just feels normal and thinking about it seems normal as it's become so much of a part of Who I Am.

kev.wong140
02-11-2014, 10:02 PM
It's more like an addiction the last week or so. I go online to shop for stuff everyday, and am impatiently waiting for them.

MayaMe
02-12-2014, 11:12 PM
It's my default thought. Only gets pushed aside by work, projects or anxiety over something else.

Christen
02-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Obviously we think about this part of us often. Wonder how we find time to do anything at all. Oh, I know .. we can multi-task as well as the next girl.

Christen x

anaissa
02-13-2014, 01:38 AM
I remember a time when I wasn't all consumed with crossdressing. Worst 7 minutes of my life. ;)

Diversity
02-13-2014, 04:12 AM
Yes it does. Especially now that I am older, I am constantly thinking about crossdressing nearly every free minute I have! The pink fog has me, and I can't (nor do I seem to want to) shake it! I love this aspect of my life!
Di

sometimes_miss
02-13-2014, 03:08 PM
I think it's always sort of in the back of my mind, telling me that I'm not dressed as I'm supposed to be. The urge to dress as a girl varies in intensity depending on how the rest of my life it going; it takes a certain percentage of 'cpu cycles' to hold back the feminine behavior thoughts, so when the rest of my life is in turmoil and my mind is very busy dealing with other problems, the desire to crossdress isn't held back and can seem overwhelming.

MaryBeth29
02-13-2014, 04:00 PM
These days, every moment I have a free thought. My Mary Beth side acting like an angry Madea, demanding attention. Not complaining though. It feels too good.

ginafaye
02-13-2014, 05:27 PM
think it and do it a lot, but just at home for the mrs and me..we both agreed whatever we do is fine but didn't want family or kids to know. what i worry about is as we age and get a little fuzzy headed all the filters come off,...don't want to be the crazy old coot in retirement home. still got a lot of good years left i hope

Leslie Iz
02-13-2014, 09:39 PM
25/8 it dominates my thought. It never stops.

Launa
02-13-2014, 11:58 PM
Always!!!!!!!!!

justcurious411
02-14-2014, 12:14 AM
Pretty much all the time

But it's pretty new to me.... Will it always be like this

Your lucky. My wife is very stand off about it... She tries to understand and accept but I know she's uncomfortable

Once you start can you ever really stop?

Audrey Sis
02-14-2014, 12:22 AM
I read back on this thread last night when I signed up, and found a lot of commonality. I'd say that feeling girly, and that means that when I'm not dressed I'd like to be, mostly, is always with me to some extent. That said, I'll go further: from the neck up, other than unisex earrings (yin yang studs,) I don't look or act femme at all, except for the rare occasion that I get to go out. The last time was Halloween - my favorite holiday, duh. But these days I again am keeping my legs smooth; had them waxed for the first time last year, and again about 4 weeks ago, yum! Also, I started last year wearing toenail polish openly. Not red or pink, but still, yay. More to come on the proper threads for both of these last two items.

JenniferLynn0370
02-14-2014, 08:04 AM
Much like Di said, it IS my world. I absolutely cannot go a single day without thinking about it; the pink fog is thick and I truly do love it so!

Hell on Heels
02-14-2014, 08:49 AM
I already forget what I forgot, but as far as Cd'ing goes I can force it to the back of my thoughts when I need to focus on something important, otherwise it's right up front, screaming at me to pay it some attention, as I sit here with the nail polish in one hand and typing with the other.
My CD'ing has gotten more structured as I get older. By that I mean more focused on creating a complete female persona. I'd prefer to forget where this started, I rather enjoy the now!
Everyone has a fog moment, some may deny it, but thats just part of the fog effect.
Your a beautiful girl Christen, No Offense meant to anyone dealing with this issue, I have no idea what this disease puts a person through, but as much as I know Alzheimer's could work in your advantage, and you'll forget the guy stuff.
Keep building on what you know sweethart.
Happy Valentines Day
Much Love,
Kristyn

Georgina
02-14-2014, 08:55 AM
I dress every evening so it's in my mind every day. Luckily I don't think about it much during work.

Chrissy52
02-14-2014, 11:28 PM
I think about dressing every day and night wishing for more personal time to dress.

Katie_89
02-15-2014, 06:10 AM
I think about it all the time.

ashley-2501
02-15-2014, 06:28 AM
I normally think of it when I am out shopping or doing some thing where were to be dressed up it would be that little bit more fun^^ I wish I could go flying dressed up. To think if I were to where a skirt with the windows at my feet still no one would see.

Jackie F
02-15-2014, 06:46 AM
I Think about it constantly almost to the point I have to remind myself to get a handle on it.

DAVIDA
02-15-2014, 06:49 AM
To me, it isn't something that I think about, it is just what I am.:)

Karen kc
02-15-2014, 07:08 AM
I can remember terminating high voltage cables in a cabinet and wondering if my breast forms would make the working space any tighter! That answers that

eddiegae
02-16-2014, 01:57 AM
virtually all the time! i recently purged so i have to replace my stuff. thank God for thrift stores!

Marcy
02-16-2014, 04:06 AM
For me, it's every day but not all day. i keep a running list in my head of what i want to buy, as well as thinking about the house schedule and when I will take time alone to get dressed. But when the pink fog rolls in I think about it constantly.

Had a new experience yesterday. For the first time I wore panties, a bra with breastforms, and stockings out to the store, to get flowers for Valentines day for my wife. I had my favorite 4" heels on in the car, but traded them for my guy shoes as I got out, since I would attract a lot of attention with the click, clack of the heels (which I just love), and while holding the bouquet of flowers I just stood in the cosmetics aisle and stocked up - no one gave me a second look - I assume they thought I was giving my wife makeup for VD. I had a coat on since it's so cold, but just walking in the store with the bra (stuffed with my forms) and panties on was a lot of fun. Step by step.

Paola H
02-16-2014, 02:15 PM
I think about it everyday, many times a day.

Katey888
02-16-2014, 05:23 PM
It's not all the time at all.... far, far from it... :thinking:

So probably only.... 99.9% of the time.. :eek:

Katey x

Raychel
02-16-2014, 05:52 PM
No really something I think about anymore, It is just who I am.
While at work, I am focused 100% on work, But on the weekends,
the dresses come out and I get to dress how I feel most comfortable.

Cathern Kelly
02-17-2014, 03:29 PM
If I spent as much effort on my other interest as I have on CDing I could have built a 7 story house and restored 30 antique cars.

PamelaMiller
03-04-2014, 09:46 PM
I think about it all of the time. If I see a woman to whom I am attracted, then I'll think about wearing her clothes or playing dress up with her. If I see clothing ads in a magazine, I think about wearing the clothes. Walking through the mall, I think about all of the clothes that I see in the stores. In the dept stores I dream of going to the counter for make-up advice.

It's amazing that I get anything done at all.

Candy Cox
03-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Not all the time, only when I happen to think of it. Wait, what?
Or when I see a pretty girl, ever watched FOX news, those girls know how to dress!
Candy

njcddresser
03-04-2014, 10:31 PM
I seem to be thinking about it l the time. My feminine side. Onto he's to play a. Jagger and bigger role in myife .

Melissa18
03-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Constantly on my mind. First thing in the morning, I ask my self if i'll have a chance to dress today.
All through the day and evening, looking at all the women around me and assessing their dress style, to se if I could wear that or if I'd wear that dress with those shoes and bag, would that hair style and make up suit me, etc. Then as I'm falling asleep my last thought is always the same, hope I wake as a female

Connief
03-05-2014, 04:08 AM
All the time I am not dressed. I can't wait to slip into something pretty, but at least always underdressed.

TomboyBecca
03-07-2014, 08:46 PM
A good chunk of time. I spend a lot of time on Amazon looking at clothes I want. Or whenever I pass by VS in the mall, I imagine going in there and buying some cute panties.-

Alice-n-wonderland
03-09-2014, 06:32 AM
Pretty much all I can think about. When I see a women in a dress I kind of melt inside.

Kiva
03-09-2014, 11:27 AM
24/7/365....sometimes more often than that.

Stephanie47
03-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Well, I login to this site every day. That pretty much says I think about cross dressing daily. I also peruse eBay for new postings of slips and dresses in my size. I do not dress every day. Unless I am able to don a dress, undergarments, heels and hosiery and a wig for at least six or seven hours getting en femme is on the back burner. I do not get antsy if I'm unable to dress. Since I endured through my pre-retirements years I feel your pain if you are snatching at crumbs of time to dress for a few minutes here and there.

Nancie64
03-09-2014, 07:11 PM
I thought maybe something was wrong with me. Try to blank it out, but than I see some lady looking hot or nicely dressed and away I go. Would not want to do it 24/7' might get to use to it, and I don't want that to happen.

AngieStone
03-09-2014, 07:42 PM
I wish that I could dress as often as I am thinking about it, that would be wonderful.

Tanyagurl
03-09-2014, 08:17 PM
I think about dressing every day......it wont go away, I have to wear panties and be a girl, put on a skirt and just twirl,

LoobyLoo
03-13-2014, 04:10 PM
I think about it everyday, particularly when I see something on a pretty woman. I wonder how it would be like on me. I seem to see attractive clothing rather than an attractive lady these days

lovetobedani
03-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Pretty much all the time. I would live as a female 100% if I could.

mechamoose
03-13-2014, 05:21 PM
As I have mentioned before, I work in Corporateland. We get people in the office from all over the world on a rotating basis. So I get all these international travelers wearing their business outfits. I'm *constantly* distracted by the outfits these women are wearing. If I'm not thinking about it, seeing that brings it up.

>Jealous<

- MM

suspender
03-13-2014, 06:00 PM
For me, I am usually in standby mode. Something pushes the buttons such as being bored or seeing something that sparks the thought, on it comes. I have often dreamt about my CD situations as well, its presence lets itself into my subconscious self as well. Its always there, but like everything else it life, it has its place.

MarcellaMcNul
03-13-2014, 06:03 PM
On and off all day,every day.

Mafalda
03-13-2014, 06:03 PM
For me, I am usually in standby mode. Something pushes the buttons such as being bored or seeing something that sparks the thought, on it comes. I have often dreamt about my CD situations as well, its presence lets itself into my subconscious self as well. Its always there, but like everything else it life, it has its place.

For me it's the same, suspender! Most of the times I don't ever notice it's still there, but it is. Sometimes it suddendly explodes and nothing remains...

Nikki50/50
03-14-2014, 01:26 PM
It depends on how you define the term. Dressing in the clothes that one has been conditioned through lifetime to accept as being solely for the opposite sex? I just don't think that way.
I don't think about crossdressing. Ever. Whether Nikki or (my real name), I dress in clothing. Once my first pair of nylons went on, the gender rules were shattered forever. I didn't look back, nor do I regret their loss.
The only labels I give dressing in 'either sort' might include "Comfortable" or "Sensual" or "Practical". Beyond that... maybe "colourful" as a subcategory...maybe. ;)

~leanne~
03-15-2014, 06:35 AM
Depends how often I get to dress, the longer I go without the more often I think about it.

EllaAlexandria
03-15-2014, 06:52 AM
When I'm at home, I think about it fairly often. If I'm at work, I only think about it when I see an outfit I like.

klanker
03-15-2014, 05:48 PM
At least once a day. The length of time depends on how busy I am and what triggered the thought.

Lucy Lou
03-15-2014, 08:01 PM
To be brutally honest, and I think on this site you have to be, I think about cross dressing every day. In fact, every time I see a nice looking woman dressed well I always think about what she is waring and whether it would look good on me. Every time I drive past a lingerie or women's cloths shop, and funnily enough I do nearly every day I always look to see what is new and if I like it.

I would love to dress every day as I think that women's cloths are so beautiful and men's are sooooo boring. I was actually having a conversation about this with my sister only last week, she knows and accepts that I cross dress and I was saying that women have so many wonderful things to ware and men have suits, jeans, trousers and shirts/t-shirts and that's about it.

I love women's cloths because there is so much to choose from. Gorgeous lingerie, dresses, make up, shoes and more shoes, and loads of types and styles of jewelry, etc, etc. And people wonder why we cross dress.

To reiterate my point, I think about cross dressing all the time and love every second of it when I can. Makes me feel really alive. If I could I would dress every day. But I am doing it more and more these days which I think is great. Lucy Lou xxxxx

Keri L
03-15-2014, 09:00 PM
EVERY damn day! Sometimes, it is a wonderful daydream, but sometimes, it is obsessive burden that complicates my life.

Caitlyn

MssHyde
03-15-2014, 09:18 PM
its always on my mind

Debra Sparks
03-16-2014, 06:24 AM
All the time even when I see other women all I can see now is what they're wareing .

secretcd1
03-16-2014, 10:41 AM
For me sometimes I don't think about it for months, but when I do think about it completely consumes me and it's all I think about.

jackiebelle
03-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Not everyday, but certainly a few times a week. Days when I'm not at work is when I think about dressing the most.

Emilyl
03-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Quite a bit recently but mostly for upcoming weekends for a fun girls night.

Diana81
03-17-2014, 03:03 AM
All the time. This is very new to me.

Julia NZ
03-17-2014, 03:27 AM
Constantly.....and I see it in the mirror physically too. Long bobbed highlighted hair, ears pierced. No beard hair anymore, body hair virtually all gone too. Lost weight.......yep all consuming.

Tami
03-17-2014, 04:03 AM
It's new but constantly at the moment.

cdyoung114
03-17-2014, 05:11 AM
Dressing is almost always on my mind, I too spend time just looking for clothes and stuff to buy online... Then have to talk myself out of it later!

Glendy
03-17-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm probably like most on here it's on my mind just about every day. I only wish that I could dress up every day,now that would really be wonderful.

Samantha_Smile
03-18-2014, 05:00 AM
If I do (begging to the flying spaghetti monster that I do not) develop Alzheimer's then the nursing home is going to have an interesting time with me!
Its in my thoughts most days, doesn't mean I'll want to dress though.
It's usually just random stuff like if I see a woman on the telly or on the street wearing something nice, then I might think "I wonder where that's from" or get all bitchy and think "I would look way better in that than you do" LOL
Usually it's from paying attention to women's eye makeup, that's my current 'thing'. I'll study it closely in order to try and replicate it at a later date.

Kyle1105
03-18-2014, 11:25 AM
I go through thoughts here and there. but as of late it's on my mind a lot more now

pajeantv
03-18-2014, 02:39 PM
I think it would be easier to ask when its not on my mind, I just envy those that can be who they truly are. I dream about being a girl full time, I dress as often as possible, makeup is a must, heels and hose. But even going to the store with my SO i fine it hard to walk through the womens clothing and bra and panty areas with out longing to pick something out for myself.... I think life would be beautiful if it was possible.

MonctonGirl
03-18-2014, 03:21 PM
Rarely - but women's clothing, makeup and accessories are constantly in my thoughts. lol

Carmen
03-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Constantly.

I also have several new outfits that need breaking in.

Emily43
03-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Think about it all the time these days...not sure why though

Pretty Nails
03-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Every day all the time right now. I see things all the time that make me think of it. Pretty girls with cute dresses, nice shoes and boots and those pretty professional nails. Ohmahgawd! Where did you get those shoes I must have them do they come in size 11 were they expensive where did you say you got them......

Deanna11
03-24-2014, 06:46 PM
It's constantly on my mind! I would dress everyday after work if I could but I don't want to push it to far with my SO. I absolutely love women's clothes and how I feel when I wear them. I would dress 24/7 if it were possible!

Davina4587
03-24-2014, 07:21 PM
Sub conscientiously I probably think about it most of the time - If I see a GG in a nice skirt or dress I start wondering where she got it from, or if I'm shopping for drab clothes I walk thru the ladies department to just look for future reference.

At the moment I know my SO is going to be away for a few days next month so it's on my mind most of the time and I'm counting down the days til I can be the real me

Taylor Ray
03-24-2014, 07:56 PM
When I didn't accept myself for who I really was, I was plagued by thoughts.

Now, I just live my life. When I think about buying new clothes, I don't register it as:

"Oh, this will be great for cross dressing!"

seeya
03-24-2014, 08:19 PM
a lot....every day I suppose...I started feeling more comfortable about myself when I found this youtube channel that is a comedy about a crossdressing priest----if you're interested it's at https://www.youtube.com/user/roundabout562

Cynthia Satin
03-24-2014, 08:23 PM
With me, it is every few days. When I'm out shopping, and pass by the lingerie section, my eyes start to wander to something lacy. Since my wife doesn't know and I only dress when I can travel (every few weeks), the feeling builds and builds until I think about my next outfit constantly, planning fabrics and colors. My next travel isn't till the first of April, but I'm already planning what stores I'm going to hit on the way into town LOL!

Kelly Greene
03-24-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't think about cross dressing so much as I think about what to do about feeling I should have been born female instead of male. I am 51 with medical issues that according to my gp make any kind of HRT not a reasonable option, but I think about being transgendered any time I am not focused on something that demands my full attention. Some times I wish I could shut the stream of thought off.

Melissa in SE Tn
03-24-2014, 11:09 PM
24/7 with the constant need to feel feminine.

roxielives
03-25-2014, 12:52 AM
Didn't think about it once for 30 years. Haven't been able to stop thinking about it the last 3 months. So let's do the math. 30 years and 3 months is a total of 363 months. 3 divided by 363 is 0.00826. Multiply by 100 and you get 0.826....so the answer is less than 1 percent of the time. Wow! I hardly think about it at all!

tiffany_ann
03-25-2014, 08:25 PM
Pretty much whenever i notice beautiful women and become jealous