PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Trip

Kath
01-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Gotta tell somebody. Just had a fabulous shopping trip this morning. At a Wally World Super center bought two new bras, two pairs of panties, a thong garter and two pairs of thigh highs and a pair of pantie hose. Their self checkout is great for those of us that are sensitive about handing all that GG stuff to a cashier.

Then on to Ross Dress for Less. Picked up a nice black skirt with a bottom that has fun flouncy triangles best yet that was $8.99.

Now I've got to shower, powder and makeup and try it all on.

Hugs Kath

Jasmine Ellis
01-07-2006, 03:28 PM
well done love now lets see you in them with some lovely pictures

urban gypsy
01-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Its great to shop.
Show us some pictures, don't just tease with discriptions

Kath
01-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Will do my best. However, my effort at self photography is about like diamond mining gotta take a lot of pictures to get one I'm happy with. Will try a photo session later today.

Kath

GypsyKaren
01-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Hi Kath

Oh, you just can't beat a successful shopping expedition, can you? I know how happy I get when I do well, I'm glad you found stuff you like.

GypsyKaren

uknowhoo
01-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi Kath,

I'm happy to hear you had such a fun shopping.

I know what you mean about the pics.

I usually take 80-100 to find a coupla keepers.

Also, welcome to the forum, Emelda.
I love the gypsy skirt in your av.

Take care all

Hugs,

Tammi

Raychel
01-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Congratulations on your shopping trip. That take alot of courage to go shopping on your own. The only way that I have been able to go shopping is with the assistance of my wife being there. I can just act like we are shopping for her. Of course there was the one instance that the cashier brought to everyones attention that some of the underwear was a larger size. :eek: It was kinda embarising and a bit aof a rush at the same time. It was a good thing that we were 200 miles from home. No real chance that anyone there knew me.