PDA

View Full Version : Vegas with my SO

GinaD
02-09-2014, 11:04 AM
So my SO waned to take a spontaneous trip to Vegas Friday and off we went. As I am almost always presenting as Gina when not working, I went dressed the entire time. He likes me in short skirts, dresses, and heels so that was all I packed along with my beauty things and of course, some lingerie.

We stayed at the Suncoast and went all over doing a little gambling and shopping. He took me to dinner Friday and last night and we had a really good time. Absolutely no negative reactions from anyone and actually met another likeminded couple in a club at Mandalay Bay. We sat with them awhile and shared stories. This morning my feet are killing me after wearing high heels for two straight days and I am eager to head home. Not a bad weekend for Gina. My SO was such a good boy I think I will have to think of a special treat for him when we get home.

PretzelGirl
02-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Vegas is just too easy. But you do have to pace out the wearing of heels or your feet will let you know about it.

Sabrina133
02-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Sounds like an awesome time Gina. SO and i often take little spontaneous get aways to Vegas as well. When we do, its always a great time for me as i can be a girl the entire time. Love it.

Beverley Sims
02-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Vegas,
That wonderful adult playground in the dessert. :)

Princess Grandpa
02-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Fun times! We are going to Vegas in a couple of days.

Hug
Rita

McKayla1
02-09-2014, 01:09 PM
As a Nevada resident, Thanks for keeping us from paying state taxes! :D

BLUE ORCHID
02-10-2014, 09:38 AM
H Gina, If you don't have fun in Las Vegas then it's probably your fault.

anaissa
02-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Had one of the best experiences of my life a few years back. Was wined and dined by a real gentleman who knew how to treat a lady.