PDA

View Full Version : feminin touch

erica12b
02-09-2014, 12:16 PM
there are two things i want to ask here
1. has a female(friend or family) ever helped you with your fem self (makeup,clothes hair)

2. what would you like a female to help you with if you could get one to help

for me i would half to say no to #1 ,
no friends or family know of erica, and have never helped erica

#2 just that makeup,clothes and hair, i need a lot of help lol
(maybe just having a close female friend would help the most - some one that knows and accepts)

bridget thronton
02-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Well I do get some advice on presentation from my wife and a couple of close gg friends, my stylist of course does great things with my hair and eye brows

Annaliese2010
02-09-2014, 01:12 PM
#1. yes

#2. have sex.

#3. sorry, but you asked. lol

sonialexis
02-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Oooh! i would have to say 'no' to one. i think about it, there have been a few close ones around me, who have been not too averse to the idea of my feminine side. I do wish I could have participants in my identity as a woman. I would for one take the help when getting zipped up in certain dresses , the other would have to be, once in ten times not getting a finger right with the polish (arrggh) when I'm using my left hand. I'm good though, gossip never hurt though. :P

erica12b
02-09-2014, 03:05 PM
no problem - i think most of us do too , some more than others but thats just the way it is.

Tracii G
02-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Yes to all.

Adriana Moretti
02-09-2014, 03:41 PM
1. Yes...I had a gal help me with makeup and makeup shopping in my early days of dressing
2. Nothing.....most of them need my help now LOL...but if they want they can help me find fashionable shoes in my size.
Erica...keep your head up girl.

Miriam-J
02-09-2014, 04:46 PM
My wife has been essential to the development of my gal mode, and especially of my ability to blend with others. She's advised me on fashion, makeup, and clothing selection for each occasion, often helping me by just pointing out what other ladies are wearing. One of our best friends has helped me to see alternatives means of dressing and making up that actually accent my strong physical qualities rather than just blending. With their help I haven't been "read" in a long time and am quite comfortable in public.

Miriam

erica12b
02-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Miriam-J you are very lucky , very very lucky thanks for sharing .

MsVal
02-09-2014, 04:56 PM
When you consider that most of a woman's socialization, hair and makeup learning was completed in their first 20 years, and the bulk of the crossdressers on this forum are just getting started, we have a steep learning curve. I see a business opportunity for tutoring men on feminine speech, mannerisms, style, and walk. OH WAIT ... that's already being done.

#1. No
#2. General feminization beginning with makeup and hair

Best wishes
MsVal

Laura912
02-09-2014, 05:39 PM
1: No.

2: I usually teach the only other person who knows...my wife.

Raychel
02-09-2014, 05:46 PM
I was going to answer no, But then I remembered, my wife helped me with makeup and hair
one time for a Halloween party.

that is what I would like help with most, makeup and hair. I have never done any makeup,
and I can never seem to get my hair just right. :daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
02-09-2014, 05:54 PM
#1, Yes.

#2. It is a great help as you do get launched into the world of womanhood? quite easily with the proper support.
All the fears you have are usually dissipated by the company you have around you, pointers are suggested as to what you do and the guilt/weirdness factor is practically zero.

Christen
02-09-2014, 07:14 PM
#1, No, never

#2. Can you do something with my hair? Please?

Christen X

S. Lisa Smith
02-09-2014, 08:12 PM
1. has a female(friend or family) ever helped you with your fem self (makeup,clothes hair)
Yes, my stylist and many different SAs in various makeup stores and Mary Kay. I've gotten clothes help from SAs, all you have to do is ask nicely.

Yes, of course. They mostly know more than I do.

Vanessa Rose
02-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Yes, ex wife... helped quite a bit.. but that does not mean I can train my elephant fingers to be steady enough to do it after she was done.

Yes==== I would want to hire someone as a personal CD coach...walking, gestures, mannerisms, makeup...

erica12b
02-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Lisa smith are the ones helping just sales professionals, they dont have a prior male self foundation to shake up, i have found it is easy my self to be more open (to a point ) when i will never see said person again (and pay cash) i just need to travel more to get out lol

Vanessa ,your talking girl lessons lol

Marcelle
02-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Hi Erica,

When I first started dressing my wife helped me with make-up and grounded me age appropriate clothing which blends. I have several close female friends who I share shopping and going about the day with and that is all I can truly ask for.

Hugs

Isha

Vanessa Rose
02-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Girl .... i need to... :)

erica12b
02-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Isha. Your a lucky, lucky girl thanks for sharing (makes me feel smaller ,lol)

BLUE ORCHID
02-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Hi Erica, Back in the day my wife used to comb out my wigs.

GinaD
02-09-2014, 10:00 PM
#1. Yes, my sister and her roommate first helped me get makeup, my eyebrows, and some fashion rules down. She found out about my dressing totally by accident by coming home unexpectedly and catching me redhanded. She was totally supportive and even took me to my first party fully dressed. She was a bit butt hurt when a guy she thought was hot asked me out but she got over it quickly, taking credit for using her beauty secrets and fashion sense on me for success.

#2. Feminine gestures, movements, and grace. I have developed somewhat in this area but am still a work in progress.

AKADonna
02-09-2014, 11:48 PM
1. No, I've never had a female friend of family member help me at all.

2. Yes, I get a 3 hour makeover by a professional CD Makeover expert on a monthly basis. She has taught me how to apply my own makeup (and several tips on alternative products, etc), selection of outfits, wigs, shoes and accessories, and, finally, she trains me on deportment, voice training, walking, sitting, style, etc. I look forward to each appointment and practice new things learned between sessions. I feel that this has really helped me to look and feel so much more feminine! At the end of each appointment, I make a follow-up appointment about a month away! This has become an integral part of my CDing, provides me an outlet and gives me the opportunity to talk to a GG about Donna. This is just SO much FUN!

erica12b
02-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Monthly makeover? I just want to find the time have it done once , some day maybe

Tina B.
02-10-2014, 01:03 AM
My wife was a big help with makeup tips, and with hair, when I first came out to her, and of course she often comments on my outfits.