PDA

View Full Version : Just Love The January Sales

urban gypsy
01-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Hi All
Ann Marie took me shopping today to our favorite ladies shop that is cd friendly and let me try things on in the changing rooms. and the assistants are just lovely. But best of all its sale time.
So I bought 2 tiered boho skirts that were only £4.50 each reduced from £18.99 and a lovely oatmeal look cardigan thay was only £8.00. 2 new beaded tunic tops at £10.00 each.
and some of the cutest hoisery over the knee strippey socks one pair black and purple and the other biege and black and at only .95p a pair a right bargain here's a couple of pictures more to follow.
But got to go to the cash machine as purse is empty.

GypsyKaren
01-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi Emalda

Oh, how I do love to shop! My wife kinda cut me off for a while, guess I was running out of closet space. What to do? Get rid of most of my guy clothes, of course!

GypsyKaren

uknowhoo
01-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Well it would seem I've stumbled into the gypsy section of the forum... love the skirts. Hugs, Tammi

urban gypsy
01-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Hi gypsy Karen
I found another solution was to put it in Ann Marie's waredrobe and then try and convince her that she has to many clothes.
But our biggest problem is that between us we have 103 pairs of shoes and boots ( Ann Marie 52 pairs me 51 now thats unfair don't you think)

urban gypsy
01-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi Tammi one day I'll get round to doing a full wardrobe thread but its the time factor.
But gypsy/boho fashion is just so flattering for someone of my size

Francine
01-07-2006, 06:45 PM
I like the winter sales too. :) The longer skirts and turtleneck sweaters (hides the 'apple' easier) It's just about time for that stuff to start hitting the clearance racks too! (I feel a shopping trip coming soon!) :bs: