PDA

View Full Version : shopping Jan

jennifer easton
01-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Not trying to steal your thread Jan but thats a good idea, hey Mo girls, are there any cd friendly shops in KC! would love to hear? xoxoxJennifer

CDVeronica2
01-12-2006, 11:37 PM
Depending on what you mean, I think most all stores in KC are CD friendly. I've never gone out in female clothes, but I've shopped in many different stores wearing male clothes in KC. I'm very certain that many times they've guessed I was buying for myself. At Valerie's Closet in Bannister Mall I've tried on lingerie while in male clothes. I've also done it at Kohls, Target, Walmart, and Gordmanns. The clothes I tried on there were a lot more androgenous, though. I just picked out what I wanted and went to the male dressing rooms.

A few months ago I made a trip to St Joseph and shopped at two Lane Bryant stores, JC Penneys, and Fashion Bug. I tried on clothing in all of the stores, and was even measured for a bra in one of the Lane Bryant stores. I was just treated like any other customer. I later received an e-mail from a CD who has a relative that runs a woman's clothing store in St. Joe. She said her relative told her there are lots of CD'ers that shop in St. Joe. The following link tells more about my shopping trip.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15382

I would not be concerned about shopping at any stores in KC, exept for the fear of seeing someone I knew. Don't be afraid of the clerks, they've undoubtedly sold LOTS of female clothes to men before. I'd love to hear about your results,.

Happy Shopping!
Veronica