PDA

View Full Version : Stronge urge lately.

cpt2669
02-10-2014, 05:23 AM
I have had a stronge urge to dress lately. So I have been doing it for 15 to 20 minutes here and there. This morning I went dressed to work and under dressed the rest of the day. I have discovered that dressing puts me in a good mood. One morning I was in a bad mood, mad at everybody and everything. I then got to dress at noon for a short time and was in a really good mood after.:)
Just had to talk about and get it out to someone about my feelings.

Christina

Marcelle
02-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Hi Christina,

You are not alone on this. Many gals here (myself included) get a certain amount of euphoria in dressing the way they feel they should be able to dress. When you say you went dressed to work do you mean "en boy" or "en femme"? I am assuming you meant "en boy" as you underdressed the rest of the day. Regardless, you have to do what you need to do to make you happy (happy is a good place to be). My only caution would be that if you are going to work dressed and dressing at noon (at work I assume) depending on who you want to find out about your proclivity . . . I would exercise some caution.

However, glad to hear you are feeling great about dressing. :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
02-10-2014, 07:14 AM
That is how it happens.
Have fun. :)

BLUE ORCHID
02-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi Christina, It sure sounds like you are HOOKED.

AKADonna
02-10-2014, 09:13 AM
I totally agree, Christina! I feel like getting dressed in a bra, panties and a cute little outfit just make me feel so very soft and feminine. Its quite a rush. But, since I have to dress up in private, I rarely get to share these feelings except on this site and with my makeover stylist. It's really fun to have a GG to discuss dressing, makeup and deportment issues with. That's when I feel the most like a woman!

Chari
02-10-2014, 10:19 AM
That is one of the high and low feelings most of us get to want to show off our feminine side. IMO, it is best to just let it happen.

sonialexis
02-10-2014, 10:46 AM
I find myself calmer, happier and much more relaxed too. Crossdressing is definitely a powerhouse drug and clothes the absolute high. We will always need our fix and if you want to underdress at work, feel sexy and feminine all day you go girl. I know the feeling and it is divine.

cpt2669
02-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the wonderful comments. When I went to work it was en femme, I get to work before anybody else on Monday and was able to change before anybody got there. I took off my skirt, top, and boots and put jeans and a work shirt on. I wore panties, black panty hose and a body shaper under my work clothes. I then had overalls over everything.

Christina

Vanessa Rose
02-10-2014, 03:41 PM
I don't think you are hopelessly hooked yet.

Honestly, whatever this need is, I can't figure out what it is, sucks you in more and more.

The feeling is special but not without signature items; shoes, raccoon cap, hose,... You know ...

Vanny

Kristy 56
02-10-2014, 05:25 PM
It's definitely a stress buster for me,and yes if I want to and can't .... watch out!

Anna H
02-10-2014, 05:51 PM
I once spent about a month clearing some wooded land for
a guy. I wore a bustier corset using a chainsaw all day long.

I Loved going to work! Time flew! :happy: