PDA

View Full Version : I Love winter

Glenda58
02-10-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm sitting here thinking I love winter. I have on mint green bra and panties a pink tee knee highs jeans a sweat shirt and vest. I can go anywhere no one knows what I have on. Been wearing a bra and panties for 3 weeks straight 24/7 and no not the same ones.

Just in winter you can layer your cloths and stay warm comfy.

Does anyone else do it?

Patty F
02-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Winter is nice that aspect, but I still like summer. I have legging on v neck shirt watching TV. I do snowplowing and can dress with bra and forms while I work, It's great!

Stevie
02-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Me too. I love winter. Clothes are much easier to wear in the winter.

BLUE ORCHID
02-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Hi Glenda I love the great looking winter clothes, BUT I'm Getting $#!+ full of this winter weather!!

Jaymees22
02-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes winter does have some positives, like leaving toe nails polished and we as a group having the prettiest winter underwear. Jaymee

Mink
02-10-2014, 02:49 PM
can't stand winter!

you know i really oughta...

GET OUT OF MINNESNOWTAH!

> : o

prettytoes
02-10-2014, 03:54 PM
As much as I enjoy keeping my toes colored for weeks at a time, wearing cute camis under my shirts, and tights under my jeans, I just can't wait until this long, cold, snowy winter is over! Come on Spring! I love the warm sunshine!

Miriam-J
02-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Each season has some advantages for me as a midwesterner.

Winter: Long sleeves, high necks, and long pants or skirts to cover the hair on my arms, chest, and legs (part of the compromise with my supporting wife). Toes can be polished all the time, but I can't show them off since open toe heels or sandals don't mix with cold and snow.

Summer: Short sleeves work well if I bleach my arms, but covered legs and chest seem out of place. Bra and wig are hot, hot, hot. [been experiencing this again over the last two weeks on vacation in Puerto Rico - only one day in the mountains cool enough to dress up]

Spring/Fall: The perfect compromise. Painted toes can be shown. I can fit in even with legs and chest covered. Cool enough to tolerate bra and wig all day long.

Miriam

Adriana Moretti
02-10-2014, 04:23 PM
I am with pretty toes....come on spring...

Saikotsu
02-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Winters nice, I can conceal the clothes I wear underneatch coats and sweatpants, and most people avoid going out at night because of the cold.

MsVal
02-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Glenda58, you're really stretching for a validation of this winter's weather. I ran out of places to put the snow ... we've had another foot of the stuff since then, and more is due.

Doesn't the thought of a bright sundress and sandals sound lovely?

Best wishes
MsVal

Lillyasia
02-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Each season has its advantages and disadvantages. I underdress with a bra, forms, and panties under my man clothes year round. I also started going out dressed and like to show the pretty clothes. Why buy nice clothes just to cover them up unless it is freezing? But we all have different comfort levels and do what is most comfortable for yourself.

Vanessa Rose
02-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Live in the right place and pretty is perfectly avilable all year round.

Yep even when it gets down to 60!

Order a truck and y'all come on over. Wink

Vanny

Kristy 56
02-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Personally I hate winter,so I'm in FL. That being said ,i tried underdressing a few weeks ago,and the pantyhose had me dying in the heat. oSo Glenda I guess winter does have its positive side,and you found it. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Beverley Sims
02-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Glenda,
Like you I enjoy winter for similar reasons.

Kristy,
there are plenty of ways you can present yourselves in Florida.
Especially down in the Keys area at night.

Exotic evenings on the beach.
I do have a preference for Waikiki beach at night though.

carrie2014
02-10-2014, 09:45 PM
to all that love winter, it is great to put on heavy female sweaters, female blue jeans and female sneakers and be able to hide all those under clothes lines and look male, it is the best!

Glenda58
02-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Don't get me wrong girls I'm just try to make the best off this winter weather. Every day it snows we set a new record. I can't make spring come so I try to make do.

Jilmac
02-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah, I love winter too. There's nothing I look forward to more than going out every morning and chiseling a layer of ice off my windshield before going to work. I also love the constant subzero temperatures and bone chilling wind, great feeling when wearing a skirt. Summer sucks, all the pleasant weather, sunshine, heat, and a chance to wear pretty cotton dresses, sandals, It's just the worst season of the year.

carrie2014
02-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Don"t get me wrong. I like wiinter in the south, that is why i came from the north but the snow came with me. There are a lot of nice spring and summer clothes waiting in my closet, but on wednesday here comes the snow again.

sonialexis
02-11-2014, 05:46 AM
I like winter too, i remember even as a boy I loved wearing my mom's woolen tights wearing a long pullover of hers and sitting in bed and reading or by the fire place. I also love women's winter fashion the looks you get by mix and match.

Deedee Skyblue
02-11-2014, 06:03 AM
It is easier to underdress and not get caught in the winter. Also, we keep the house a little cooler than it gets in summery, so it is easier to wear pjs and other girly garments to bed. I don't dress much during the summer.

Deedee

Marcelle
02-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Ah winter . . . love hate relationship for me. I love that I can wear bulky sweaters, boots and coats when out "en femme" as it hides a multitude of tells. However, the endless cold, the ton of snow presently blanketing my lawn and driveway . . . wears thin after about three months. But I do love my female winter clothes.

Hugs

Isha

illusiongirl
02-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Seems like this winter has been the coldest I've ever experienced

Tina B.
02-11-2014, 11:57 AM
I also Love winter, but for me winter means a lot different things for me than it does for so many of you. I'm not out and about, but winter means sweaters, I think I look good in a sweater. I love long skirts and boots. And best of all, it is just barely cold enough to wear them. I love the winter rain, but this year we are having a drought, so the weather has been extra mild. But then here on the north coast of California, I can pretty much wear what ever clothes I'm in the mood for, weather doesn't change much form month to month. But I love the winter color palate as a nice change from spring and summer colors.
Note, tree in bloom in the back ground of Avatar picture was taken this week. It really is spring here!

Kate Simmons
02-11-2014, 12:00 PM
I used to like it too before I got to be over 25. You can keep it Hon. ;):)

Alice Torn
02-11-2014, 05:18 PM
I look forward to fall and winter, when it is 90_ and very humid. and muggy. Too much for pantyhose!! I get very tired of all the motorcycle noise of summer, too. I like a moderate winter, with some smow, and normal temps, BUT, this winter has been a BEAR, a POLAR bear! Below zero most days. We had tornadoes hit central Illinois, November 17, and several days later, it got very cold, and has only gotten colder. Last night -17. It has been a long depressing, cruel winter on man, beast, and machine. I agonized in subzero cold for 12 days on my car, only to see it rusting with the many tons of salt and chloride dumped on the roads. I hope we don't have another monstrous winter like this for a while! It is nioce to be able to wear the sweaters, and tights, and coats, we don't usually wear, though. But, this winter has been brutal.