PDA

View Full Version : Funny story about going out :)

LenGray
02-10-2014, 02:00 PM
So, I didn't go very far, just out walking my dog around my apartment but...apparently I passed as a guy lol

I was wearing the outfit in the pictures below and this kid was wandering by. My dog barked at him and he looked over at me so I smiled and waved and continued on about my business. Then he runs up and says 'Hey Zack, I was meaning to ask you-' I turn around and I guess I looked a bit confused because he said 'Oh sorry dude! Wrong person!' and starts to turn away. I smile and tell him that it's not a problem in my regular voice and he stops and looks at me funny, then laughs and runs off.

Somehow the fact that he mistook me for a man, not once but TWICE made me really happy lol I imagine that he'll have quite a story to tell Zack when he finds him :D

Dana M
02-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Len,
Glad you had such a great experience. You look a lot like some guys I've seen while I'm at work. Just like a typical college guy.

Kate Simmons
02-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Sounds good Len.

PaulaQ
02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Passing feels great, doesn't it? :)

I'm always bummed when someone says "hey dude, what's up?" to me. This happens much less frequently lately, mostly not much at all. I'm glad someone enjoys it. :)

LenGray
02-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Thank you all! ^_^ And Paula, it really was great although my voice gave me away lol XD

Rachelakld
02-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Well done, this is what life is about - experiencing and enjoying the world.
My voice also give me away, but sometimes I go extra deep for fun like when some male gives me a blokes greeting.

Vanessa Rose
02-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Half of dressing up and when I did go out was trying to pull one over... passing. For me, one of the greatest joys of all that cross dressing offers is doing something that others would never guess you would do...

Secret: Truth is, they don't know the 100th of what they don't know about me... Ha..

Vanny

Nicole Erin
02-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Sounds like he was a rude person. He doesn't know a damn thing about you and felt the need to laugh?
You are more of a man than he is and more of a woman than he can get.

Sorry just in a pissy mood.

whowhatwhen
02-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Isn't it interesting how some things that you'd think would upset you can end up being kind of a weird sort of validation?

LenGray
02-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the replies and support, everyone! :)

Rachel: Haha, ironically my natural voice is quite deep for a GG but my grandparents were worried that I was going to turn out 'strange' so they took me to voice lessons to raise my voice to a 'more pleasing feminine level' and it's been damn hard to untrain it. But now, I'm not strange at all! lol ;)

Vanessa: There is a bit of perverse joy, isn't there? lol

Nicole: I'm sorry to hear that you're in a bad mood :( I don't think he meant anything TOO insulting by it, though. This is an area that doesn't have a lot of trans* people and he was just a kid :)

whowhatwhen: Yes, it is :) But hey, as long as it amuses, right? :D

ShadowWarryor
02-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Now that is awesome! Lol if i could pass as a dude i'd take it! Unfortunately any hint of my voice would give me away :/ That is why i avoid talking if i try and pass as a guy XP Can pass easily at the gym cuz i have muscles that resemble a more masculine figure, but if i talk lol nope. Damned voice!