PDA

View Full Version : Finally the house to ourselves for the day

Princess Grandpa
02-10-2014, 04:09 PM
For the first time in months there was nobody home but my wife and I. All of our residents are at their work. My daughter has the day off, and I got to spend the day as Rita. All in all it was a pretty bad day. But all of the crisis' are resolved and I have another hour and a half in a dress.

Lately the only time I have been able to dress is when we go out for tgirl nights. I hadn't realized how much I missed just going about my day dressed. The feel of the hose, the clicking of high heels on the floor. The opportunity to practice my feminine mannerisms.

I may have to consider giving my daughter more days off. Either that or just dress anyway let her and her boyfriend be freaked out. *giggle*.

Hug
Rita

MsVal
02-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi Princess Grandpa,
You did not mention going out today. I suppose there are chores to be done while the home is vacant. What a pity. On the other hand, those chores will probably be a little easier and maybe even enjoyable while dressed.
Good for you.

Best wishes
MsVal

Barbie Anne
02-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Hello Princess Grandpa. good for you girl :)
I absolutely love being domestic while en-femme. Funny thing is, I hate doing most types of housework but I get dressed in something comfy and casual and out comes holly homemaker lol. Sewing, dishes, floors, curtains ......you name it...even (ewww) laundry is a dream in my sporty shorts and tops.
Also I've gotten to the point where I just don't care who thinks what. However my wife doesn't want me out in public quite yet but luckilly it's anything goes at home......keep on keepin' on princess, and hopefully you'll get those chances more often :)
Barbie

Princess Grandpa
02-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Ms. Vale. I don't really go out in public. There are a couple of clubs not too far away that have a tgirl night. I go to these a few times a month. When the girls get together for Denny's after I usually pass. And yes my daily chores were much less tedious today.

Barbie Anne we run a home based business, An Adult Residential facility. So domestic chores and paperwork are a big part of the job. My wife likes it when I get days like this. I guess I'm much more helpful with the domestic chores as Rita. *giggle*

Beverley Sims
02-10-2014, 08:56 PM
No don't freak out the daughter.
She might lose her boyfriend and never leave home. :)

Helen Grandeis
02-10-2014, 10:41 PM
I am glad that you can dress so frequently. Do the clients ever see you.?

Deedee Skyblue
02-11-2014, 06:01 AM
I have been wondering where some of my favorite posters have been. Nice to hear from you, PG! Glad you got a day to dress. Did you guys dress as twins? That is so cool!

Deedee

illusiongirl
02-11-2014, 09:33 AM
I think its imperative to have privacy when you are first starting out. I feel much more content when no one is around, basically bc I'm new at it and I need to practice makeup more without worrying about someone seeing me :)

Vanessa Rose
02-11-2014, 10:58 AM
I understand my original post was removed because I was ridiculing you

I was not trying to. I was merely (and there was so much tongue and cheek to my comments) that I thought this was more than obvious but apparently not. I realize my delivery needs work at times but my points I believe remain valid. Please don't take offense.

Listen, my point was and remains, that if you have that one time is it right for you to be putting on heels and a dress vs spending it with your wife. Only you know'

But for what it's worth, there are countless cases it would seem that cd'a get carried away and forget to take care of their spouses. That is the only point. Don't be that

Maybe that is not you and your wife's situation,

But regardless there are so many who appear to go overboard I felt compelled to write my opinion

If support means rah rah rah you look beautiful and "you go girl" then we don't have what I would call support here at all but enablement

Apologies again, if you took my comments with offense. It was my way of pointing out with humor that there are better ways to spend time with a wife if private time is a rarity and secondly most would agree with that too.

Nothing personal, but I am NOT a person who is blindly Supportive to the extent of enablement. Most are not this way however, I feel that is worse than saying nothing at all. Where humor, at least to me allows levity and elucidation if points in so many ways especially as mine are self deprecating combined they oft times clean a smoother path to dialog without the defense wall coming up full tilt.

Vanny

Tina B.
02-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Hi Princess, hadn't seen you on here in a while, good to see your still around, I feel for you, I've recently moved an older relative into my home in need of care, it sure has curtailed a lot of my "me" time.
But you take what you can and make the most of it!
Oh, and Vanny, when you've been together long enough you out grow that need to spend every minute holding hands, not that you can't do that in a skirt. After all they are running a business together, and both have plenty to do I would imagine.