PDA

View Full Version : My "spa day" adventure

ShelbyDawn
02-10-2014, 09:23 PM
I'll try to keep this short...
I am having some laser hair removal done and today was my treatment.
The ladies at the laser salon know I crossdress so I thought this would be a great opportunity to let Shelby play.

Anyway, here was my day.

Woke up this morning and took and extra long shower making sure my legs were super smooth.
Got dressed, under-dressed only at this point as I still had to go into work.
Took off work early, 4:00, to head for the nail salon.
Put on my favorite slip on pumps and slid in my breast forms in the parking lot.
I decided against the skirt as it was freezing outside and I didn't have any hose.
Arrived at the nail salon and got a wonderful mani/pedi.
I let Cindi pick out the color, she also knows I dress, and she chose a gorgeous purple. Normally, I only get color on my toes and she was very pleasantly surprised when I said yes to my fingers as well. I was extremely pleasantly suprised at how much I like my finger nails!
Was under the nail dryer when Cindi's next customer came in and I didn't even blink. I actually suggested she try the purple Cindi had done for me.
She chose her own color and I guess that's OK. I am, after all, a big girl and can handle a little rejection. :)
Now normally, I am the last customer of the day for the laser salon so I never have to worry about anyone else being in the waiting room.
Well( as you can probably guess) today, there were two ladies in the waiting room and in I walk, all 6'3" of me in ladies pumps, breast forms and purple nails.
Minor panic attack but I kinda figured I was committed at this point so in I went.
Not only did they not seem to mind, the included me in their conversation and complimented me on my choice of nail polish(thanks Cindi) :)
My laser tech also complimented me on my nails as well as my newly shaved legs. We had a little chat about how nice it was to shave and the benefits while she was working.
And so, now I am sitting here trying to type while I admire my nails grinning like the Cheshire cat. :D:D

What a wonderful day. Shelby will sleep well tonight.

:hugs:

Shelby

Barbie Anne
02-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Oh that sounds heavenly. I've done similar outings but not in a long time. I adore being pampered and with an understanding salon you can just be one of the girls........love it and so happy for you :)

Beverley Sims
02-10-2014, 10:18 PM
I thought you were going to keep it short?
Glad it was a good day for you. :)

S. Lisa Smith
02-10-2014, 10:25 PM
It's great to hear you are having fun!!!

ShelbyDawn
02-10-2014, 10:30 PM
To be honest, I said I'd try... :)
It was awesome!!!

And isn't the purple awesome?

(I hope the pic uploaded) :)

:hugs:

Shelby

crossdresserjacobs
02-10-2014, 11:09 PM
good adventure

sonialexis
02-11-2014, 05:40 AM
I've been wanting to do this so bad, throw in a foot and back rub too. I just might go with this, nothing to loose. I'm so happy for you. hugs

Jackie F
02-11-2014, 06:01 AM
Great Day!!! Happy for you!!!

Marcelle
02-11-2014, 06:12 AM
Hi Shelby,

Sounds like you had a great day and your nails are wonderful.

Hugs

Isha

Diversity
02-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Wonderful to hear your story Shelby. Thanks for sharing. I am going to have to do this someday!
Di

Claire Cook
02-11-2014, 06:51 AM
Oh, this is something we should all look forward to! The nail color IS great. Isn't it wonderful to feel like one of the girls?

Kristy 56
02-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Haven't been on one in a few years,but there's nothing like it. I used to live in the Tampa area and there was a Merle Norman day spa that used to treat me like a Princess. Facials,waxing,makeovers ,pedis, the works. They,d call me Kristy,and even let me dress there if I couldn't at home. Alas,all good things come to an end. I moved,and shortly thereafter it closed. I still stay in contact with a few of the girls though. So Shelby,enjoy your new found " hang out "