PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

susancheerleader
01-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Hi everyone!

I am sorry I haven't been arround much. Up until last week, I couldn't live a day without wearing SOMETHING feminine! But I think I must be taking a break from this. I am NOT saying "I quit" nor am I even going to put my "girly clothes" away.
For the last several months since I started CDing in May 2005, I have been more in touch with my feminine side, then my male side. I think my "male" side just wants some time now.
No worries, I'll still post and be here!
But "THE MAN" wants his time.
(Damn him!)

GypsyKaren
01-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi Susan

I used to take breaks from time to time, but now that I'm out of the closet I won't be doing that again. There's nothing wrong with taking breaks, sometimes you just feel that it's necesary at the time.

GypsyKaren

Julie York
01-07-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm always taking a break. JY is a hobby.

A bit of an obessessive one, but it isn't 'me'.

Or is it!!!!!

Wenda
01-07-2006, 09:00 PM
For me, it ebbs and flows, depending upon pressures at work, in the community, family etc. I was not at all well for over a week, and had absolutley no desire to dress. Over the holidays, I wore my breastforms and nails for several days. just depends on the environment. I just returned from a quick trip for feer, weering my knee high books, thigh high stockings, padded panties, rubber girdle and my biggest Transform triangles. The girls in the car that I parked next to waved at me as i went into the store. Not sure what that meant.

TGMarla
01-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Sometimes less, sometimes more, but always a balance. And it's a balance that's heavily weighted more towards what is most important in my life. Let's face it. CDing doesn't exactly pay well for most of us.

CharleneCD
01-08-2006, 02:57 AM
I must say not at all because of the fem touches that are with me every day. Things like my earings, my growing hair, my fingernails I am trying to grow out, and my painted toenails. But the amount of dressing I do does go up and down. For the past few months I have dressed very little durring a time of great stress. But my fem side isnt bothered. I have you girls here be with and a closet full of clothes when Charlene feels the need to fully express herself. Oops or I mean I feel the need to express myself. aaarrgg I am going schitzophrenic. Oh NO. LOL Sounds like your finding the same balance as I am Susan. We both started the same time.

Jenna1561
01-08-2006, 03:15 AM
I say not at all. I am more comfy in panties than men's underwear. I keep my toenails polished all the time and wear clear polish on my fingernails. I wear toerings. I wear light makeup (foundation and mascara) just about every day and I am "in the closet" to everyone except my online sisters.

Love,

Jenna

MandyTS
01-08-2006, 03:44 AM
I am a girl so there is no such thing as "taking a break from yourself". For a CDer the situation may be a bit different. For me to dress in a skirt, dress, blouse, Tshirt, etc is just normal wear!

Raychel
01-08-2006, 07:32 AM
I voted not at all. I take a break every work day. When I have to dress in drab for work. But during those days I always check in here. And as soon as I get home I at the very least put panties on. So I don't think that would really qualify as a break. Sure I don't wear anything fem to work. But it is still on my mind. :thumbsup: :D

Jonien
01-08-2006, 08:02 AM
Being a girl there is no breaks exept that I do remove my makeup and ear rings befor bed dose that count

Amanduhrob
01-08-2006, 10:18 AM
I seem to be on the other side of the spectrum, I only dress three or four times a year, and thats when the urge overwhelms me.

I'm not in denial of who I am, nor am I in the closet with my Fiancee, she knows and encourages my dressing,(She is also my Domme) it's just that I never can find the time to go all the way.

Jodi Lynn
01-08-2006, 06:17 PM
I said 1-4 times a year, but that isn't really right. I allways feel like Jodi Lynn even when not dressing. Like right now, I am having trouble finding time and a place to dress. Our house is in the middle of a major remodel and the whole house is mess. We have stuff piled up everywhere. The room I amin right now is so full I can just get in here to use the computer. But it hasn't stopped me from being myself at least in my heart.

andreaboots
01-08-2006, 08:39 PM
There's no doubt about it, I love to dress and the way I feel when dressed. I dress as often as possible sometimes all the way or in part. I live such a busy multi-facted life that I must take some breaks in order for me to accomplish various other goals. But I do realize that after many years of terrible inner conflict with the CD'ing idea, I will not erase one bit of Andreaboots for a minute. She is always with me and I like that very much. But she does deserve a break every so often and that's not a bad thing!!!!:thumbsup:

Andrea202
01-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Well spoken Andreaboots;)

TVStevie
01-08-2006, 08:46 PM
I went for the 'never' option, but that said, I don't CD everyday anyway - it's more a sporadic thing that I do when I feel like and I never conciously abstain. Some weeks I dress at least partially every day, other weeks I don't do it at all. It's a state of mind, man (or should that be woman!).

classicgreysuit
01-09-2006, 01:33 AM
I have to take my chances to dress when they arise. I'm in a busy family home where my female self is well hidden away. Most of the time I can manage it but sometimes i just have to take a day off work and immerse myself in my female self. I'm very jealous of you girls who can dress 24/7 but having said that I'd miss things i do as a male like playing 5 a sides (indoor soccer for US residents)- it helps keep me slim for one thing. I'd also miss being a proper dad to my two sons who deserve not to have to deal with big grown up issues like "why is my dad in a skirt and make up". If you have a family I think it's a bit self indulgent to say "I've a right to dress how i like and to hell with the rest of you".

My female self is my break from being my stressed out male self and not the other way round and that way she remains a stress free island I can escape to. It makes it feel so much better to be dressed then.

Sarah
xx

Clare
01-09-2006, 02:57 AM
There's no doubt about it, I love to dress and the way I feel when dressed. I dress as often as possible sometimes all the way or in part. I live such a busy multi-facted life that I must take some breaks in order for me to accomplish various other goals. But I do realize that after many years of terrible inner conflict with the CD'ing idea, I will not erase one bit of Andreaboots for a minute. She is always with me and I like that very much. But she does deserve a break every so often and that's not a bad thing!!!!:thumbsup:
That pretty much sums it up for me too Andrea.

Tiffy
01-09-2006, 10:03 AM
I have not taken a break from it for almost three years now. I dress daily. I hope to never take a break from it again. Been at it for 22 years now and had my fair share of breaks through the start. Now I hope another break never comes.

Kisses, April Marie

Angela Burke
01-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Always at least a pair of (clean) panties.

Love Angela XX

susancheerleader
01-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Yesterday I desided to clean my house, and did it wearing my favorit skirt.
My break didn't last long did it? :D

JocelynG
01-10-2006, 12:01 PM
I chose never take a break. I always keep my legs,chest,arms etc shaved and my toenails painted. I would be dressed 24/7 if I could. I do dress less often during the summer

susanjane
01-15-2006, 10:20 AM
I feel that I am a woman 24-7. I have my body hair clean shaven all the time.
I pluck my eye brows every day, and never a day goes by when I am not wearing at least a bras and panties. I wear perfume and mascara most days.
I also have my nails manicured and painted with a least one coat of clear polish.
I wear female outer clothes at least 5 times a week. I try when ever possible to get at least one week a year away fully dressed as a woman.
I have a very understanding wife who loves to see me happy and content with myself.
I just love being a GIRL.
Susan Jane
xxx

Gaby
01-15-2006, 12:08 PM
I take a break a year. More like 1 break every 2 years or so.

No, this doesn't mean that I dress all the time except from once every 2 years. It is the other way around.

I only have a break to CD once (for maybe a couple of weeks) every one or two years. The rest of the time is all drabbies for me. And that's ok with me. Just the way things are in my life.

Gaby

Ms. Donna
01-15-2006, 12:30 PM
I don't really have a 'male' or 'female' side - it's just me, all the time. I'm always crossdressed to some extent because that's who I am.

Besides, I don't have enough 'guy' clothes left to be 100% in drab even if I had to. :bs:

Love & Stuff,
Donna

jo_ann
01-15-2006, 12:31 PM
I actually rarely dress up.. I have to be in the right mood, plus if I were to dress all the time it wouldn't be as much of a thrill. it's sort of like holding off on sex for a while, then when it happens it's like "woah!". I would say on average I dress up once or twice a month (meaning fully clothed in womanly things), though I will more often wear a hair accessory (mostly to keep it out of my eyes).

tara 24-7
01-30-2006, 05:55 AM
i find myself ether dressed or not when the mood takes me, normaly most evenings im dressed, sometimes weeks go by without a hint of tara, then again when tara dose comes along she stays a while,and that feeling is so good. makes me feel on top of the world,
but to dress for the sake of it when im not in the mood, no way

(dizzy blonde bitch today i guess) kisses tara xxxx